Legitimate Way to Earn Money Online?

You hear of those super-duper offers to earn money online all the time. It's actually really easy to find websites that offer that kind of thing but every time I research it further it turns out that it's a scam or at least may be a scam.

So here's the question: is there an actual, honest way to earn money online by doing something simple like completing surveys, testing stuff etc, or is it all just snake oil?

I don't mean big bucks. I mean something that would just allow me to earn beer money by utilizing the time I normally waste procrastinating.

One example would be the google surveys app. Every time you answer a few questions, you get money for the google play store.

Main Rig: EK custom loop |2700x @ 4.25 Ghz| Msi X470 Gaming Plus | 32gb DDR4 | Aorus GTX 1080ti @ 2088 Mhz | TT Core X71 TG | Samsung 970 Evo Plus 500gb + 256gb Toshiba NVMe + 275GB Crucial m.2

Laptop: Surface Book 2 15" |  i7 8650U 4.2 GHz | 16gb DDR3L | GTX 1060 6gb | 265GB NVMe SSD

https://de.pcpartpicker.com/list/9jvNnH

There used to be an app a while back where you could watch 30 second ads and do other stuff like that to earn points, which could later be redeemed for small scale ($5) gift cards to different stuff. You can also simply use bing and collect bing Rewards for simply searching. Again, small scale gift cards for the most part but it's essentially free money. 

******If you paste in text into your post, please click the "remove formatting" button for night theme users.******

CPU- Intel 6700k OC to 4.69 Ghz GPU- NVidia Geforce GTX 970 (MSI) RAM- 16gb DDR4 2400 SSD-2x500gb samsung 850 EVO(SATA) Raid 0 HDD- 2tb Seagate Case- H440 Red w/ custom lighting Motherboard - MSI Z170 Gaming A OS- Windows 10 Mouse- Razer Naga Epic Chroma, Final Mouse 2016 turney proKeyboard- Corsair k70 Cherry MX brown

as said above.

Also eBay, and selling digital products. ie, selling stuff on steam, itch.io and so fourth.

3 minutes ago, Yasashii said:

So here's the question: is there an actual, honest way to earn money online by doing something simple like completing surveys, testing stuff etc, or is it all just snake oil?

I don't mean big bucks. I mean something that would just allow me to earn beer money by utilizing the time I normally waste procrastinating.

The aforementioned are for US residents (bing, most survey sites, mturk). You can freelance your skills or try some labor like Humanatic. Microtask seems to be an mturk alternative but YMMV since I never heard of it before today. :P

I'm glad you asked. I'm a Nigerian prince in need of funds. You were recommended to me as trustworthy by someone very high up. If you forward me only 3000 dollars US to help me obtain my inheritance, I will repay you several times over. Please contact me immediately via private message immediately.

Make sure to quote or tag me (@JoostinOnline) or I won't see your response!

PSU Tier List  |  The Real Reason Delidding Improves Temperatures"2K" does not mean 2560×1440 

14 minutes ago, Yasashii said:

You hear of those super-duper offers to earn money online all the time. It's actually really easy to find websites that offer that kind of thing but every time I research it further it turns out that it's a scam or at least may be a scam.

you can do Points2shop. It's a real thing that people do and tons of photo evidence to prove it. however be aware that it will take awhile.

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

6 minutes ago, MaxBunny said:

You can freelance your skills or try some labor like Humanatic.

That Humanatic thing sounds tempting. Have you been using it? How much can you realistically get there per month?

As for the Google Survey and Bing things, I wasn't even aware of those. Probably exactly because they aren't available for Poland (as per freakin' usual. Looking at you, Youtube Red), but there are ways around it if I use a proxy. Insert Linus praising TunnelBear here xD

I use swagbucks and perk.tv on some amazon fire tablets, theyve paid for themselves and my entire Ryzen upgrade

If you want to know more feel free to message me

Fanboys are the worst thing to happen to the tech community World. Chief among them are Apple fanboys. 

trade CSGO skins

Favorite Threads: PSU Tier List

My Stuff n' Things

Spoiler

The Beast (My Rig)   |CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X|  |Cooling: Enermax Liquimax III, 6x 120mm Noctua Redux|  |Motherboard:  MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus|  |RAM: 4x32gb 3200 G.Skill TridentZ NEO|  |Graphics Card: EVGA(RIP) GeForce RTX 3070TI FTW3|  |Power Supply: Corsair CX-M 750W|  |Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow Mid Tower Case(Black)|  |SSD: 1Tb WD BLACK NVMe, 500gb NVMe, 1Tb Samsung 850 EVO|  |Monitor: MSI Optix MPG341QR 34" Ultrawide|  |Keyboard: Logitech G815|  |Mouse: Logitech G203 LIGHTSYNC|  |Audio Interface: FiiO K7 DAC/Amp|  |Headphones: Sennheiser HD6XX |Webcam: Logitech C920, Logitech C270|

My Network Rack  |Switch: Cisco Dell PowerConnect 5548P|  |Router: Unifi USG|  |Rack: 12U|  |Server: HP Z420|  |Services: Proxmox PVE, Wireguard, Pihole, NVR, NAS|

Huh... it's actually occurred to me now that I could make CSGO skins. Probably not super good ones but I probably have enough Gimp skills in me to make some cheap ones. Gonna look into that, I think...

25 minutes ago, AshleyAshes said:

Get naked on a webcam and have men pay to watch you.

Might make more money too if OP is a man.

Make sure to quote me or tag me when responding to me, or I might not know you replied! Examples:

Do this:

And make sure you do it by hitting the quote button at the bottom left of my post, and not the one inside the editor!

Or this:

@DocSwag

Buy whatever product is best for you, not what product is "best" for the market.

Interested in computer architecture? Still in middle or high school? P.M. me!

I love computer hardware and feel free to ask me anything about that (or phones). I especially like SSDs. But please do not ask me anything about Networking, programming, command line stuff, or any relatively hard software stuff. I know next to nothing about that.

Compooters:

Spoiler

Desktop:

Spoiler

CPU: i7 6700k, CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3, Motherboard: MSI Z170a KRAIT GAMING, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Series 4x4gb DDR4-2666 MHz, Storage: SanDisk SSD Plus 240gb + OCZ Vertex 180 480 GB + Western Digital Caviar Blue 1 TB 7200 RPM, Video Card: EVGA GTX 970 SSC, Case: Fractal Design Define S, Power Supply: Seasonic Focus+ Gold 650w Yay, Keyboard: Logitech G710+, Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum, Headphones: B&O H9i, Monitor: LG 29um67 (2560x1080 75hz freesync)

Home Server:

Spoiler

CPU: Pentium G4400, CPU Cooler: Stock, Motherboard: MSI h110l Pro Mini AC, RAM: Hyper X Fury DDR4 1x8gb 2133 MHz, Storage: PNY CS1311 120gb SSD + two Segate 4tb HDDs in RAID 1, Video Card: Does Intel Integrated Graphics count?, Case: Fractal Design Node 304, Power Supply: Seasonic 360w 80+ Gold, Keyboard+Mouse+Monitor: Does it matter?

Laptop (I use it for school):

Spoiler

Surface book 2 13" with an i7 8650u, 8gb RAM, 256 GB storage, and a GTX 1050

And if you're curious (or a stalker) I have a Just Black Pixel 2 XL 64gb

Hahah, yes, I'm a guy but let's just say that I very much doubt that anyone would be willing to pay to see me naked. I might have more success if I just walk around naked and have people pay me to put my clothes back on xD

14 minutes ago, Yasashii said:

Hahah, yes, I'm a guy but let's just say that I very much doubt that anyone would be willing to pay to see me naked. I might have more success if I just walk around naked and have people pay me to put my clothes back on xD

Money is money...

Get a real job.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

7 minutes ago, Factory OC said:

Money is money...

I'm not gay, but $20 is $20

CPU: Intel Core i7 8700k CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H100i Mobo:  Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X 32GB 2133 Storage #1: 1TB 850 EVO SSD Storage #2: Western Digital Black 2TB Storage #3: Western Digital Green 4TB GPU: Gigabyte 980 Ti G1 Case: Mastercase5 PSU: EVGA 750 W G2 80+Gold Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX Brown Mouse: Razer Deathadder Elite Monitor: LG 34UM94 Headset: Bose

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S9

I have a real job but since that's teaching English, I can't exactly set up a lesson for 1am, can I?

1 minute ago, Yasashii said:

I have a real job but since that's teaching English, I can't exactly set up a lesson for 1am, can I?

You can record your lessons and put them on youtube

CPU: Intel Core i7 8700k CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H100i Mobo:  Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X 32GB 2133 Storage #1: 1TB 850 EVO SSD Storage #2: Western Digital Black 2TB Storage #3: Western Digital Green 4TB GPU: Gigabyte 980 Ti G1 Case: Mastercase5 PSU: EVGA 750 W G2 80+Gold Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX Brown Mouse: Razer Deathadder Elite Monitor: LG 34UM94 Headset: Bose

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S9

1 minute ago, paps511 said:

I'm not gay, but $20 is $20

I would show my privates to a couple of people, just to get a motherboard...

Never mind, I'm not that sick...

2 hours ago, Yasashii said:

That Humanatic thing sounds tempting. Have you been using it? How much can you realistically get there per month?

If you do the job right and get past the beginning stages, probably $100-$500 a month. I haven't tried it myself but I know someone who has and makes a living off of it, so it's possible depending on your overhead and skills. :) 

4 hours ago, Yasashii said:

Look into the screenwisepanel. It's a Google advertisement program were they send you a free router, then have you install an app on your devices to monitor your data usage. They pay you around 45$ a month and give you a 100$ incentive to setup your router. From what I know you can only be invited but I know people who just bugged them by emailing then and got invited. 

earn.gg let's you watch videos with ads for bitcoins and do surveys. I've got about £10 worth of bitcoins from doing not a lot. It's not enough to earn a living off.

¸„»°'´¸„»°'´ Vorticalbox `'°«„¸`'°«„¸
`'°«„¸¸„»°'´¸„»°'´`'°«„¸Scientia Potentia est  ¸„»°'´`'°«„¸`'°«„¸¸„»°'´