Is this scam or what?

OG_PhilipP
Go to solution Solved by WkdPaul,

Regardless of the legality in some member's country of origin, discussion of pirated material is forbidden on this forum.

Make sure you guys review the Community Standards:

Also, regardless of legality, volume license keys can't be shared and there is a risk the key could get deactivated.

So I don't really have money for OS and dude on other forum send me this after I asked some questions about Win10. Is he really nice guy or is he trying to install malware on my mobo?

Hey

Windows 7 I have Windows 7 Professional x64 VLK (Volume License Key) I got it from work and it activates legit so no need to fix it every "6 months" or use Daz loader etc. I am unsure if you will have a legitimate license if you are upgrading a pirated version using other methods so I recommend you preform a fresh install. I posted it on Google Drive so it would download quickly

"link..."
"link..."
"link..."

You'll need a program to create the USB I recommend rufus or burn it to a disk. After it's installed you need to insert the CDKey and Activate it... PLEASE do not post this key publically. "key..." This will allow you to not have to bother worrying about cracks :-) You will need Winrar to extract the ISO file contained inside the 3 files but after it is extracted you can delete the archives. Basically because of Google Drive having issues with rather large files downloading I broke it into a few pieces so that it would download securely and because it is in a rar container it verifys itself as it is extracted. Enjoy

Microsoft turned off the free upgrade for normal users. But for users of Accessibility Software they upgrade your license digitally which is stored on the motherboard. They do not actively check for accessibility software or even if you have anything installed and simply upgrade your OS.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/accessibility/windows10upgrade

I have used this over 8 or nine times without issue.

The Windows 10 Upgrade will sometimes fail at 99% because of Windows Update Service so it’s easier to simply stop the service before running the Windows 10 Upgrade Executable downloaded from the website above.

https://www.windows-commandline.com/start-stop-windows-update-service/

Type CMD into the Start Menu then Right Click and select Run as Administrator to get an Elevated Command Prompt Then type net stop wuauserv

Once you have a Digital Windows 10 License you can simply Reinstall Windows 10 using Microsoft's USB Creation Tool as the Activation License is stored on the motherboard

The general conscientious is if you have to ask if it is a scam? Then it probably is. Lol

GPU: XFX RX 7900 XTX

CPU: Ryzen 7 7800X3D

and that is true.

If you aren't who the licence is for, then it is NOT legit to use it.

[FS][US] Corsair H115i 280mm AIO-AMD $60+shipping

System specs:
Asus Prime X370 Pro - Custom EKWB CPU/GPU 2x360 1x240 soft loop - Ryzen 1700X - Corsair Vengeance RGB 2x16GB - Plextor 512 NVMe + 2TB SU800 - EVGA GTX1080ti - LianLi PC11 Dynamic

i personally wouldnt trust it, the os is one of the most important security layers and if you can't trust the os you cant trust anything it displays

4 minutes ago, Orangeator said:

The general conscientious is if you have to ask if it is a scam? Then it probably is. Lol

Yeah I guess 

2 minutes ago, HarryNyquist said:

If it's not a scam, it's piracy.

Unfortunately, I don't have any other option right now, I think I will just go with regular piracy.

Just now, OG_PhilipP said:

Unfortunately, I don't have any other option right now, I think I will just go with regular piracy.

how about Linux... cuz FREE. that way, you're not a criminal.

System specs:
Asus Prime X370 Pro - Custom EKWB CPU/GPU 2x360 1x240 soft loop - Ryzen 1700X - Corsair Vengeance RGB 2x16GB - Plextor 512 NVMe + 2TB SU800 - EVGA GTX1080ti - LianLi PC11 Dynamic

2 minutes ago, Alexzz_ said:

i personally wouldnt trust it, the os is one of the most important security layers and if you can't trust the os you cant trust anything it displays

Yeah I think I will just go with regular option and download from Microsoft and use toolkit or something

That PM, is like some dude with a trench coat opening up and showing you a bunch of them fake Rolex. 

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

2 minutes ago, knightslugger said:

how about Linux... cuz FREE. that way, you're not a criminal.

Technically in my country downloading copyrighted stuff for personal use is legal. But yeah I usually dual boot Fedora and Win

1 minute ago, OG_PhilipP said:

Technically in my country downloading copyrighted stuff for personal use is legal. But yeah I usually dual boot Fedora and Win

where's that, the democratic peoples republic of korea? I'm pretty sure unlawful retail theft is pretty ubiquitous world wide.

System specs:

Just now, knightslugger said:

where's that, the democratic peoples republic of korea? I'm pretty sure retail theft is pretty ubiquitous world wide.

Switzerland 

Regardless of the legality in some member's country of origin, discussion of pirated material is forbidden on this forum.

Make sure you guys review the Community Standards:

Also, regardless of legality, volume license keys can't be shared and there is a risk the key could get deactivated.

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !