EVGA GTX1080Ti Elite Series

NumLock21
2 hours ago, Kloaked said:

Pretty sure you'd say that about every three fan card. There's no resemblance other than that they have three fans, and that they're both video cards.

Thats what i am saying it has three fans and it looks similar whats your point?. Your trying to read deeper into something which is just thriver. lol

4 minutes ago, IceCold008 said:

Thats what i am saying it has three fans and it looks similar whats your point?. Your trying to read deeper into something which is just thriver. lol

Because everyone started making it into a meme since EVGA announced this card. "Lel Gigabyte did this first".

No point in pointing it out.

1 minute ago, Kloaked said:

Because everyone started making it into a meme since EVGA announced this card. "Lel Gigabyte did this first".

No point in pointing it out.

HOLEE SHIET DID YU GAIS KNO DAT ASUS IS DOIN TREE FANS TWO? WAWO DEY AR RUNEN OUT O IDEARS

Seriously. Kloated is right. 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

11 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

HOLEE SHIET DID YU GAIS KNO DAT ASUS IS DOIN TREE FANS TWO? WAWO DEY AR RUNEN OUT O IDEARS

Seriously. Kloated is right. 

DAE think Asus copied Gigabyte or Gigabyte copied Asus??? Who did three fans first?

It was Zotac wasn't it!!?!

DAE think Asus copied Gigabyte or Gigabyte copied Asus??? Who did three fans first?

It was Zotac wasn't it!!?!

I think it was those fuckers at MSI. Those bastards

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

17 hours ago, DocSwag said:

No kingpin or classified cards? :/ 

They normally don't come out with the Classified until a month or two after the initial cards come out. At least from what I've seen.

20 hours ago, NumLock21 said:

These different colors are exclusive cards for Elite members.

What's an elite member?

5 hours ago, raphidy said:

My eyes...

Not a fan?

5 hours ago, TVwazhere said:

@deXxterlab97 LOOK LOOK LOOK

I like the blue too.  The color at least.  Not sure about the shroud yet or not.  

Evga's version of their GTX1080Ti Elite series. It features their ICX technology, where you get a bunch of sensors to monitor the vital parts on your card. Better and new heatsink fin design. Better contact with VRM, GPU, and RAM modules. And monitoring system on the spine of the card to monitor gpu, vrm, and ram through RGB light sensors. There are currently 2 skus, the SC2 and FTW3. SC2 is only a dual fan while FTW3 is a triple fan.

The SC2 has a base clock of 1556MHz with boost up to 1670MHz, where the FTW 3 has a base clock of 1569MHz and a boost clock of 1683MHz. Both cards have a memory clock of 1376MHz, 11GB of GDDR5X memory, with a 352 bit memory interface. and can churn out 484.4GB/s of bandwidth. The card also comes in 5 different colors to choose from, which are exclusive only to Elite members.

0995bb712b9fc14c6d964a432e6524f3-1200x90

https://videocardz.net/evga-geforce-gtx-1080-ti-11gb-sc2-elite-gaming-icx

https://videocardz.net/evga-geforce-gtx-1080-ti-11gb-ftw3-elite-gaming-icx/

BRB having an orgasm

2 minutes ago, Bleedingyamato said:

What's an elite member?

Not being a dick here, this is just for future reference.

If you read the replies, you can see that I told someone else that it's a new thing and there's not too much information on it from EVGA yet. I've personally signed up to get the email whenever they announce what it is exactly.

Also, you could have went to their website to find out :P

These different colors are exclusive cards for Elite members.

Image result for shut up and take my money

4 minutes ago, Bleedingyamato said:

What's an elite member?

Who qualifies to be an EVGA ELITE Member?

There will be multiple ways that EVGA customers can qualify to become an ELITE Member, we will have more information soon! Sign up below to be notified.

can more companies take notes from Sapphire and XFX? The RX 480 GTR is probably the best looking card IMO, the LEDs on it aren't blinding but will light up the bottom of your case ect

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

13 minutes ago, Kloaked said:

Not being a dick here, this is just for future reference.

If you read the replies, you can see that I told someone else that it's a new thing and there's not too much information on it from EVGA yet. I've personally signed up to get the email whenever they announce what it is exactly.

Also, you could have went to their website to find out :P

Sorry.  I missed that I guess.  ?

I want a blue GPU so I hope more info is revealed soon. 

10 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

21 hours ago, DocSwag said:

No kingpin or classified cards? :/ 

They're not doing either one. They did the GTX 1080 Classified, but that didn't result in better overclocks for the GTX 1080, like how the Galax GTX 1080 Hall of Fame didn't surpass the 2100 MHz mark stable, whereas the GTX 1080 Founders Edition was able to hit those numbers, albeit at high temps.

All of the Pascal GTX 1080's seems to hit the 2000-2100 MHz mark, but doesn't go any further than that regardless of component quality and layout. It all comes down to the silicon lottery. Hell, a GTX 1080 ACX 3.0 or iCX (non-superclocked), can hit those frequencies, if you're lucky enough. Trust me, I've watched and read enough reviews to realize that regardless of what GPU AiB you choose, you're not going to get past those numbers without some ridiculous power mods and/or BIOS hacks (if those remotely exist for Pascal, which I highly doubt).

Cooling implementation only helps with temps to control the amount of fluctuation in frequency, and helps to prolong component life expectancy and reduce noise (if you care about that). LN2 or dry ice will let you do higher frequencies after you do power modding, but that's for record-setting attempts and not for everyday usage.

Nevertheless, I still plan on getting a GTX 1080 Ti SC Black Edition for the better cooling solution over the Founders Edition for an extra USD $10, as that's not a terrible card as far as I can tell.

Edited by JurunceNK

RIGZ

Spoiler

Starlight (Current): AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 12-core CPU | EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Black Edition | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Ultra | Full Custom Loop | 32GB (4x8GB) Dominator Platinum SE Blackout #338/500 | 1TB + 2TB M.2 NVMe PCIe 4.0 SSDs, 480GB SATA 2.5" SSD, 8TB 7200 RPM NAS HDD | EVGA NU Audio | Corsair 900D | Corsair AX1200i | Corsair ML120 2-pack 5x + ML140 2-pack

The Storm (Retired): Intel Core i7-5930K | Asus ROG STRIX GeForce GTX 1080 Ti | Asus ROG RAMPAGE V EDITION 10 | EKWB EK-KIT P360 with Hardware Labs Black Ice SR2 Multiport 480 | 32GB (4x8GB) Dominator Platinum SE Blackout #338/500 | 480GB SATA 2.5" SSD + 3TB 5400 RPM NAS HDD + 8TB 7200 RPM NAS HDD | Corsair 900D | Corsair AX1200i + Black/Blue CableMod cables | Corsair ML120 2-pack 2x + NB-BlackSilentPro PL-2 x3

STRONK COOLZ 9000

Spoiler

EK-Quantum Momentum X570 Aorus Master monoblock | EK-FC RTX 2080 + Ti Classic RGB Waterblock and Backplate | EK-XRES 140 D5 PWM Pump/Res Combo | 2x Hardware Labs Black Ice SR2 480 MP and 1x SR2 240 MP | 10X Corsair ML120 PWM fans | A mixture of EK-KIT fittings and EK-Torque STC fittings and adapters | Mayhems 10/13mm clear tubing | Mayhems X1 Eco UV Blue coolant | Bitspower G1/4 Temperature Probe Fitting

DESK TOIS

Spoiler

Glorious Modular Mechanical Keyboard | Glorious Model D Featherweight Mouse | 2x BenQ PD3200Q 32" 1440p IPS displays + BenQ BL3200PT 32" 1440p VA display | Mackie ProFX10v3 USB Mixer + Marantz MPM-1000 Mic | Sennheiser HD 598 SE Headphones | 2x ADAM Audio T5V 5" Powered Studio Monitors + ADAM Audio T10S Powered Studio Subwoofer | Logitech G920 Driving Force Steering Wheel and Pedal Kit + Driving Force Shifter | Logitech C922x 720p 60FPS Webcam | Xbox One Wireless Controller

QUOTES

Spoiler

"So because they didn't give you the results you want, they're biased? You realize that makes you biased, right?" - @App4that

"Brand loyalty/fanboyism is stupid." - Unknown person on these forums

"Assuming kills" - @Moondrelor

"That's not to say that Nvidia is always better, or that AMD isn't worth owning. But the fact remains that this forum is AMD biased." - @App4that

"I'd imagine there's exceptions to this trend - but just going on mine and my acquaintances' purchase history, we've found that budget cards often require you to turn off certain features to get slick performance, even though those technologies are previous gen and should be having a negligible impact" - ace42

"2K" is not 2560 x 1440 

ugliest design ever , even if i won't see it in my cosmos II i d rather buy got back to Asus and get a Strix.

I wish i could oc my body, during winter overheating would be great.

I think the different colors will be great for color-themed builds. :D 

As for the design, it looks like they went form over function on this one.  Yes, the cooler design looks awesome as hell, but I question how well it actually cools the graphics card.  All of those geometric holes in the graphics card could screw with air intake, affecting cooling performance.  At the same time, EVGA created an AiO cooler with a weird-a$$ fan design that screwed with air intake, and it didn't really affect cooling performance.  So, I guess we'll just have to wait for people to do torture tests on these cards. :P 

Sorry for the mess!  My laptop just went ROG!

"THE ROGUE":  ASUS ROG Zephyrus G15 GA503QR (2021)

• Ryzen 9 5900HS
  • RTX 3070 Laptop GPU (80W)
  • 24GB DDR4-3200 (8+16)
  • 2TB SK Hynix NVMe (boot) + 2TB Crucial P2 NVMe (games)
  • 90Wh battery + 200W power brick
  • 15.6" 1440p 165Hz IPS Pantone display
  • Logitech G603 mouse + Logitech G733 headset

"Hex": Dell G7 7588 (2018)

• i7-8750H
  • GTX 1060 Max-Q
  • 16GB DDR4-2666
  • 1TB SK Hynix NVMe (boot) + 2TB Crucial MX500 SATA (games)
  • 56Wh battery + 180W power brick
  • 15.6" 1080p 60Hz IPS display
  • Corsair Harpoon Wireless mouse + Corsair HS70 headset

"Mishiimin": Apple iMac 5K 27" (2017)

• i7-7700K
  • Radeon Pro 580 8GB (basically a desktop R9 390)
  • 16GB DDR4-2400
  • 2TB SSHD
  • 400W power supply (I think?)
  • 27" 5K 75Hz Retina display
  • Logitech G213 keyboard + Logitech G203 Prodigy mouse

Other tech: Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max 256GB in White, Sennheiser PXC 550-II, Razer Hammerhead earbuds, JBL Tune Flex earbuds, OontZ Angle 3 Ultra, Raspberry Pi 400, Logitech M510 mouse, Redragon S113 keyboard & mouse, Cherry MX Silent Red keyboard, Cooler Master Devastator II keyboard (not in use), Sennheiser HD4.40BT (not in use)

Retired tech: Apple iPhone XR 256GB in Product(RED), Apple iPhone SE 64GB in Space Grey (2016), iPod Nano 7th Gen in Product(RED), Logitech G533 headset, Logitech G930 headset, Apple AirPods Gen 2 and Gen 3

Trash bin (do not buy): Logitech G935 headset, Logitech G933 headset, Cooler Master Devastator II mouse, Razer Atheris mouse, Chinese off-brand earbuds, anything made by Skullcandy

12 minutes ago, Atsura said:

ugliest design ever , even if i won't see it in my cosmos II i d rather buy got back to Asus and get a Strix.

At least its not sponsored by Chevy.....

15 minutes ago, Atsura said:

Do people really buy video cards based on looks?

Just now, Kloaked said:

I am sucker for the way my pc looks.

Unless i am on a budget , look care to me.

I wish i could oc my body, during winter overheating would be great.

If I have money I would

Just now, Kloaked said:

Most of the time, I won't even consider buying a video card if it looks ugly.  Outside of that, I buy GPUs based on price and Newegg reviews. :P 

Sorry for the mess!  My laptop just went ROG!

"THE ROGUE":  ASUS ROG Zephyrus G15 GA503QR (2021)

• Ryzen 9 5900HS
  • RTX 3070 Laptop GPU (80W)
  • 24GB DDR4-3200 (8+16)
  • 2TB SK Hynix NVMe (boot) + 2TB Crucial P2 NVMe (games)
  • 90Wh battery + 200W power brick
  • 15.6" 1440p 165Hz IPS Pantone display
  • Logitech G603 mouse + Logitech G733 headset

"Hex": Dell G7 7588 (2018)

• i7-8750H
  • GTX 1060 Max-Q
  • 16GB DDR4-2666
  • 1TB SK Hynix NVMe (boot) + 2TB Crucial MX500 SATA (games)
  • 56Wh battery + 180W power brick
  • 15.6" 1080p 60Hz IPS display
  • Corsair Harpoon Wireless mouse + Corsair HS70 headset

"Mishiimin": Apple iMac 5K 27" (2017)

• i7-7700K
  • Radeon Pro 580 8GB (basically a desktop R9 390)
  • 16GB DDR4-2400
  • 2TB SSHD
  • 400W power supply (I think?)
  • 27" 5K 75Hz Retina display
  • Logitech G213 keyboard + Logitech G203 Prodigy mouse

Other tech: Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max 256GB in White, Sennheiser PXC 550-II, Razer Hammerhead earbuds, JBL Tune Flex earbuds, OontZ Angle 3 Ultra, Raspberry Pi 400, Logitech M510 mouse, Redragon S113 keyboard & mouse, Cherry MX Silent Red keyboard, Cooler Master Devastator II keyboard (not in use), Sennheiser HD4.40BT (not in use)

Retired tech: Apple iPhone XR 256GB in Product(RED), Apple iPhone SE 64GB in Space Grey (2016), iPod Nano 7th Gen in Product(RED), Logitech G533 headset, Logitech G930 headset, Apple AirPods Gen 2 and Gen 3

Trash bin (do not buy): Logitech G935 headset, Logitech G933 headset, Cooler Master Devastator II mouse, Razer Atheris mouse, Chinese off-brand earbuds, anything made by Skullcandy