Ghost Recon Wildlands benchmarks

6 minutes ago, Masada02 said:

Eh, the game is hard to run. But I'll give that a pass based on how nice it looks.

Now, the constant crashing and lack of Nvidia drivers or (supposedly promised) SLI support is what bugs me.

Agreed. It's a nvidia game, the betas even had a big huge nvidia ad in them. Where is the freaking driver?!

I played the beta with a GTX980 at 1080p Ultra except for two settings: Terrain detail and shadows at Very High instead of ultra. I was getting 40-55fps and it worked fine for me.

Primary PC-

CPU: Intel i7-6800k @ 4.2-4.4Ghz   CPU COOLER: Bequiet Dark Rock Pro 4   MOBO: MSI X99A SLI Plus   RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX quad-channel DDR4-2800  GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 SC2 iCX   PSU: Corsair RM1000i   CASE: Corsair 750D Obsidian   SSDs: 500GB Samsung 960 Evo + 256GB Samsung 850 Pro   HDDs: Toshiba 3TB + Seagate 1TB   Monitors: Acer Predator XB271HUC 27" 2560x1440 (165Hz G-Sync)  +  LG 29UM57 29" 2560x1080   OS: Windows 10 Pro

Album

Other Systems:

Spoiler

Home HTPC/NAS-

CPU: AMD FX-8320 @ 4.4Ghz  MOBO: Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3   RAM: 16GB dual-channel DDR3-1600  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 760 OC   PSU: Rosewill 750W   CASE: Antec Gaming One   SSD: 120GB PNY CS1311   HDDs: WD Red 3TB + WD 320GB   Monitor: Samsung SyncMaster 2693HM 26" 1920x1200 -or- Steam Link to Vizio M43C1 43" 4K TV  OS: Windows 10 Pro

Offsite NAS/VM Server-

CPU: 2x Xeon E5645 (12-core)  Model: Dell PowerEdge T610  RAM: 16GB DDR3-1333  PSUs: 2x 570W  SSDs: 8GB Kingston Boot FD + 32GB Sandisk Cache SSD   HDDs: WD Red 4TB + Seagate 2TB + Seagate 320GB   OS: FreeNAS 11+

Laptop-

CPU: Intel i7-3520M   Model: Dell Latitude E6530   RAM: 8GB dual-channel DDR3-1600  GPU: Nvidia NVS 5200M   SSD: 240GB TeamGroup L5   HDD: WD Black 320GB   Monitor: Samsung SyncMaster 2693HM 26" 1920x1200   OS: Windows 10 Pro

Having issues with a Corsair AIO? Possible fix here:

Spoiler

Are you getting weird fan behavior, speed fluctuations, and/or other issues with Link?

Are you running AIDA64, HWinfo, CAM, or HWmonitor? (ASUS suite & other monitoring software often have the same issue.)

Corsair Link has problems with some monitoring software so you may have to change some settings to get them to work smoothly.

-For AIDA64: First make sure you have the newest update installed, then, go to Preferences>Stability and make sure the "Corsair Link sensor support" box is checked and make sure the "Asetek LC sensor support" box is UNchecked.

-For HWinfo: manually disable all monitoring of the AIO sensors/components.

-For others: Disable any monitoring of Corsair AIO sensors.

That should fix the fan issue for some Corsair AIOs (H80i GT/v2, H110i GTX/H115i, H100i GTX and others made by Asetek). The problem is bad coding in Link that fights for AIO control with other programs. You can test if this worked by setting the fan speed in Link to 100%, if it doesn't fluctuate you are set and can change the curve to whatever. If that doesn't work or you're still having other issues then you probably still have a monitoring software interfering with the AIO/Link communications, find what it is and disable it.

Found a second benchmark source by German tech outlet pcgamershardware.de

http://www.pcgameshardware.de/Tom-Clancyxs-Ghost-Recon-Wildlands-Spiel-55716/Specials/Benchmark-Test-Review-1222520/

edit: and there is a Day1 patch that yields performance improvements. not sure if techpowerup has this patch installed, but it should. 

http://steamcommunity.com/games/460930/announcements/detail/681571848044297998

3 minutes ago, Technicolors said:

Found a second benchmark source by German tech outlet pcgamershardware.de

http://www.pcgameshardware.de/Tom-Clancyxs-Ghost-Recon-Wildlands-Spiel-55716/Specials/Benchmark-Test-Review-1222520/

edit: and there is a Day1 patch that yields performance improvements. not sure if techpowerup has this patch installed, but it should. 

http://steamcommunity.com/games/460930/announcements/detail/681571848044297998

That "Day1 Patch" is not actually a patch. It's what they are referring to as the release version of the game. It's a "patch" when compared to the open beta that happened a couple weeks ago. Misleading-ass naming scheme by ubisoft to make it sound like they are working on this game...

LTT Unigine SUPERPOSITION scoreboardhttps://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jvq_--P35FbqY8Iv_jn3YZ_7iP1I_hR0_vk7DjKsZgI/edit#gid=0

Intel i7 8700k || ASUS Z370-I ITX || AMD Radeon VII || 16GB 4266mhz DDR4 || Silverstone 800W SFX-L || 512GB 950 PRO M.2 + 3.5TB of storage SSD's

SCHIIT Lyr 3 Multibit || HiFiMAN HE-1000 V2 || MrSpeakers Ether C

Just now, Masada02 said:

That "Day1 Patch" is not actually a patch. It's what they are referring to as the release version of the game. It's a "patch" when compared to the open beta that happened a couple weeks ago. Misleading-ass naming scheme by ubisoft to make it sound like they are working on this game...

true. almost every game nowadays ship with a Day1 patch, but this patch by Ubisoft is a patch that addressed the issues and feedback from the beta 

8 hours ago, Poohy14 said:

Game runs like crap now. Constantly loading for me, even on an SSD. The beta ran fine but not the full game now, kinda a little disappointed about it.

Make sure it runs full screen, not borderless. I had this issue and switching to full screen made the FPS stable.

See my blog for amusing encounters from IT workplace: http://linustechtips.com/main/blog/585-life-of-a-techie/

i tried the beta, it was horrible and it's like the engine is built exclusively around nvidia tech. my gpu is getting old but not obsolete, yet. and when you turn down the settings not only will it look like shit but it will also still perform like shit.

on the beta in 4k at ultra i seemed to average around 45fps i never saw anything in the 20's (1080, 6700k)

Benchmarking Ubisoft games is like querying a sample of prostitutes to find the way to the nunnery.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

I5-2500K + a 970, ran fine most of the time but not running everything on Ultra like the benchies. Shadows... no way... I turned some things to high, left some at Ultra... always mix it up until you get 60-50 fps and enjoy. I found the gameplay fun once you start upgrading things.... but right as you start, it's slighty annoying.

Oh and playing with random peeps was more annoying than the AI with blasting mics..speaking in the background blasting away... such freaking noobs man.

2 hours ago, MyName13 said:

Why do gtx 1050 ti and Rx 470 perform so similarly?

Because they are on the same tier?

Anyways, I can run this more than fine with my rig and even so I feel it is bulls that a 1070/980ti struggles on 1080p ultra, but then again like people already pointed out it is ubishit I'm not buying any game from them ever again regardless what they do with graphics, so far all their stories, plot and main character has been weak and bad which is what matters most to me, watch dogs 2 remained the same crap the first one was etc...

I can't wait for more actual games where decision and consequence matters, playing The Witcher and Life is strange ruined gaming for me, now I feel restrained on everything else... I want freedom of choice and consequences from it in all my games, tried playing BF1 single player, the first mission with the australian guy I wanted to give a quick explore on the warship and (mission failed you abandoned the war field) lool... 

Personal Desktop":

CPU: Intel Core i7 10700K @5ghz |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock Pro 4 |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Z490UD ATX|~| RAM: 16gb DDR4 3333mhzCL16 G.Skill Trident Z |~| GPU: RX 6900XT Sapphire Nitro+ |~| PSU: Corsair TX650M 80Plus Gold |~| Boot:  SSD WD Green M.2 2280 240GB |~| Storage: 1x3TB HDD 7200rpm Seagate Barracuda + SanDisk Ultra 3D 1TB |~| Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini |~| Display: Toshiba UL7A 4K/60hz |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro.

Luna, the temporary Desktop:

CPU: AMD R9 7950XT  |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock 4 Pro |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Aorus Master |~| RAM: 32G Kingston HyperX |~| GPU: AMD Radeon RX 7900XTX (Reference) |~| PSU: Corsair HX1000 80+ Platinum |~| Windows Boot Drive: 2x 512GB (1TB total) Plextor SATA SSD (RAID0 volume) |~| Linux Boot Drive: 500GB Kingston A2000 |~| Storage: 4TB WD Black HDD |~| Case: Cooler Master Silencio S600 |~| Display 1 (leftmost): Eizo (unknown model) 1920x1080 IPS @ 60Hz|~| Display 2 (center): BenQ ZOWIE XL2540 1920x1080 TN @ 240Hz |~| Display 3 (rightmost): Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 3840x2160 IPS @ 60Hz 10-bit |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro (games / art) + Linux (distro: NixOS; programming and daily driver)

Taxing game indeed though, but definitely need more optimizations.

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

16 hours ago, Poohy14 said:

Game runs like crap now. Constantly loading for me, even on an SSD. The beta ran fine but not the full game now, kinda a little disappointed about it.

13 hours ago, zMeul said:

the game is bad

not just in terms of engine and it's perf, but also gamplay

it can't even connect to Ubi's server unless I manually turn of the Windows Firewall - that's beyond unacceptable; issue reported since BETA

13 hours ago, zMeul said:

it outright stops for ~5-10sec mostly when transitioning to a new zone (region) - moved the game on the SSD, did not matter

I'm running this game on a FX 6350 and RX 480, and have zero problems. I modified the High Settings to make it slightly higher, while still keeping my FPS reasonable at 1080. Beta was bad, but much better on the full game. I have experienced no issues of issues loading (even on SSD), crashing, studdering, firewall issues, connection problems, or anything else. So my "budget" AMD machine holds up, most other things should too. I doubt many of these issues are all Ubisoft related. Yes, maybe one or two, but it is probably linked to something else causing issues.

If anyone needs me, I'll be slaying some Bolivian drug lords...

4 minutes ago, Ryujin2003 said:

I'm running this game on a FX 6350 and RX 480, and have zero problems. I modified the High Settings to make it slightly higher, while still keeping my FPS reasonable at 1080. Beta was bad, but much better on the full game. I have experienced no issues of issues loading (even on SSD), crashing, studdering, firewall issues, connection problems, or anything else. So my "budget" AMD machine holds up, most other things should too. I doubt many of these issues are all Ubisoft related. Yes, maybe one or two, but it is probably linked to something else causing issues.

If anyone needs me, I'll be slaying some Bolivian drug lords...

if was a me problem then it was a me problem

but many other people are experiencing the same thing since BETA

Just now, zMeul said:

if was a me problem then it was a me problem

but many other people are experiencing the same thing since BETA

I had a crap-tastic Beta experience with many of the above mentioned issues. 6350 and R9 380 on Low settings only getting me <30 FPS during Beta. Crashing, freezing, hangs. Tons of great issues. Much more fluid in the current release.

So not trying to discredit anyone's issues, but everyone I know that is playing it isn't having any of those issues as well. Maybe a regional problem? Or possible issue with a very specific piece(s) of hardware?

I like the game. I'm glad it's much less GTA than I expected. I would definitely have liked some smarter AI and a bit more tactics, but it isn't that bad.

1 minute ago, Ryujin2003 said:

I had a crap-tastic Beta experience with many of the above mentioned issues. 6350 and R9 380 on Low settings only getting me <30 FPS during Beta. Crashing, freezing, hangs. Tons of great issues. Much more fluid in the current release.

So not trying to discredit anyone's issues, but everyone I know that is playing it isn't having any of those issues as well. Maybe a regional problem? Or possible issue with a very specific piece(s) of hardware?

I like the game. I'm glad it's much less GTA than I expected. I would definitely have liked some smarter AI and a bit more tactics, but it isn't that bad.

take a look http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1600355-Complete-freeze-at-random-moments

1 minute ago, zMeul said:

I trust Ubisoft will definitely fix this. It really does suck for anyone experiencing this. It is a beautiful game. Tons of fun. I don't think they are a crap company as painted in the first half of this post, and trust that they will fix these issues. They did a really good job with repairing The Division (technical issues, not the short story line and as much Endgame content).

Just now, Ryujin2003 said:

I trust Ubisoft will definitely fix this. It really does suck for anyone experiencing this. It is a beautiful game. Tons of fun. I don't think they are a crap company as painted in the first half of this post, and trust that they will fix these issues. They did a really good job with repairing The Division (technical issues, not the short story line and as much Endgame content).

Ubi is a crap company and no one will bat an eye if they're going to get overtook by Vivendi

there are issues in The Division that are there since day one - completely and utterly ignored

For Honor is a shitfest plagued by connectivity issues and cheaters

let's not pretend, shall we :dry:

how the fuck does a 1080 barely push 60 fps at 1080p ultra?

1 hour ago, zMeul said:

Ubi is a crap company and no one will bat an eye if they're going to get overtook by Vivendi

there are issues in The Division that are there since day one - completely and utterly ignored

For Honor is a shitfest plagued by connectivity issues and cheaters

let's not pretend, shall we :dry:

I'm not willing to blame Ubisoft the developers for this. It's entirely on Ubisoft the Publisher. They announce the date of release over a year in advance and dont push it back even when there's glaring issues.

Dang. I thought the game is good but with these issues, I think I'm gonna hold up on buying a copy.

ROG X570-F Strix AMD R9 5900X | EK Elite 360 | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 64gb | Samsung 980 PRO 
ROG Strix XG349C Corsair 4000 | Bose C5 | ROG Swift PG279Q

Logitech G810 Orion Sennheiser HD 518 |  Logitech 502 Hero