The legendary Nokia 3310 is returning to market

What do you think about new 3310 remake :)

and another one :)

It would be good if it was waterproof and had a solar panel and could work on a 4g network

☼

ψ ︿_____︿_ψ_   

Just now, SCHISCHKA said:

It would be good if it was waterproof and had a solar panel and could work on a 4g network

They should have make it with android like thier new N6

It's stupid.  A collection of low-grade parts and cheap plastic that's using (and ruining) a legendary name just to make a quick buck.

If at any point in the future I need to buy a new cover, battery, leather pouch or any other accessory for my 3310, I'll always need to make sure that it's for the real 3310, not the 2017 one. 

As if all the "make your smartphone look like a distorted 3310" covers aren't turning Ebay searches into enough of a nightmare, now I'll need to browse through all the crap they'll make for the modern one too !

8 minutes ago, Captain Chaos said:

It's stupid.  A collection of low-grade parts and cheap plastic that's using (and ruining) a legendary name just to make a quick buck.

If at any point in the future I need to buy a new cover, battery, leather pouch or any other accessory for my 3310, I'll always need to make sure that it's for the real 3310, not the 2017 one. 

As if all the "make your smartphone look like a distorted 3310" covers aren't turning Ebay searches into enough of a nightmare, now I'll need to browse through all the crap they'll make for the modern one too !

like you need a cover for a 50 bucks phone. lol just buy a new one.

4 minutes ago, JPotze said:

like you need a cover for a 50 bucks phone. lol just buy a new one.

Yes 50 bucks is not much :D 

would still rather use my 3330 (yes 3330>3310. The 3330 could surf the web and came with space invaders which is better than snake)

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920 | Samsung S24 Ultra

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

Other: Steam Deck

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>

Look, its a simple phone for simple use. Thats how its gonna make battery last. There's nothing wrong with the batteries in todays smartphones, they're great. What causes crap "battery time" is usage. Phones "back in the day" didn't run hundreds of backround processes at any time, didn't have 5+" HD(+) screens that could give you a sunburn, didn't have GPS, didn't have 3-4 wireless systems running at all times and didn't transfer gigabytes of data daily. And we didn't spend most of our days interacting with demanding software. It was just a phone, spending most of its time dormant in you pocket.

THAT, my friends, is why those sub-1000mAh batteries lasted. Because we really didn't use them much.