wich of the three tech giants have better future

choose  

115 members have voted

1. 1. choose

I think even if mac os was avillable it will be no.1

I mean there is a lot of ther os' avillabe like chrome os and Ubuntu

9 minutes ago, 27md said:

it doesn't I tried a lot of things they are diffrent

you did not read the article. if bing cannot find a result it will ask google. Google engineers proved it.

10 minutes ago, 27md said:

apple is the one fucking consumers

Microsoft should do good mobile os

google should make good docs apps for their os instead of waiting for 3rd party apps

none of these are correct. What are you 10?

You may not agree with Apple prices or understand much about how electronics are priced but you are not forced to use Apples products like you are with MS. If you have not been following the news Apple has been quite staunch in protecting their customers against FBI requests.

MS has "do good mobile os" but they were too slow, too late, to market; their partners building products on winCE were asking this over 10 years ago. They are ahead of competitors with some features.

Google docs is pretty good, i use it for everything except big data (which cannot be done on MS office either) and 3rd party apps is what is going to make them more innovative, i dont know why you would dislike 3rd party app development

☼

ψ ︿_____︿_ψ_   

Apple...why you ask? It's because Unix obviously has the brightest future :P

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

1st I am 12 not 10

second I don't talk about prices I talk about products

no one forces you to use any company product

yes Ik apple's privacy is better

windows phone sucks I tried it its imposible to use as main phone

google docs maybe good for you not for me I use slides and a lot of times I need features that only ms office supports like instering video(it work on online pc version not on android app)

i vote for google

here is why

i think of this time ms rules beacause they got best pc os

but maybe for the future android will be more powerfull depends on if google wants to keep t simple as a mobile os or give it all pc features

and they have some good services

I had a massive response typed out but the forum deleted it (-.-) but @27md TLDR your points are horrible, Apple is the most pro consumer, and CHROME OS SUCKS FOR DAILY USE

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Those who know much are aware that they know little. - Slick roasting me

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

Offical first poster LTT V2.0

2 hours ago, 27md said:

i vote for google

here is why

i think of this time ms rules beacause they got best pc os

but maybe for the future android will be more powerfull depends on if google wants to keep t simple as a mobile os or give it all pc features

and they have some good services

Google wont make a desktop OS, noone will use it, Windows, Linux, and Mac OS already have the market filled

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

Weird Question. MS and Google are involved in almost everything. Apple..well, who needs Apple..

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

yea ms rules for now the only reason I voted for google is they have a great mobile os and mobiles are spreading and PC sales are going down but if Microsoft made a good mobile os then they will still rule :D 

but apple has one thing other companies don't have :

they have a good mobile and mac os

google only have mobile one

Microsoft only have pc one

18 hours ago, 27md said:

i see that google is inovative but idk if it's more innovative than microsoft

microsoft made the hololens google didn't 

microsoft is creating universal apps google isn't

On the note of HoloLens Google's had a number of leaks pointing to development of stuff in house, just not publicly unveiled. And they had Tango before Intel realsense was ever a thing.

In terms of universal apps, that's what Android apps are >.> Android, Android Wear, ChromeOS, Android things, they're universal across Google's ecosystem. Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if in the next year or two we had GoogleVR hooks to render normal Android apps in Daydream. UWP apps are basically Microsoft's comeback to Android's success.

you can't be sure of leaks :D 

and yes that's kinda universal but chrome os isn't really a desktop operatins system it is like android on desktop

24 minutes ago, 27md said:

and yes that's kinda universal but chrome os isn't really a desktop operatins system it is like android on desktop

What makes a desktop operating system a desktop operating system? It's not a high power OS like what you'd use for rendering and high end gaming and editing, but those aren't the kinds of apps UWP is good for in the first place.

While ChromeOS with Android may not be available to buy a lisence for and slap onto any desktop right now, Remix OS is the next best thing and is basically "Android on Desktop". Likewise, ChromeOS desktops do exist, some of which are listed for the Android Apps upgrade.

Android is quickly growing into more of the market, and as it does, expect to see the selection of higher end apps improve too.

I'd give it maybe 2 years before Android/ChromeOS is a completely viable competitor in the budget Desktop space for typical home users.

1 hour ago, 27md said:

NO ITS NOT, IT CANT RUN ANY APPS. 2 DEVICES CAN! 2!

Spoiler

AXIOM

Google have always made "good enough" products but Microsoft is now starting to make nice high quality products such as the surface studio and they are also innovating a lot more useful things than apple and google

1 minute ago, dudeboy10g said:

Google have always made "good enough" products but Microsoft is now starting to make nice high quality products such as the surface studio and they are also innovating a lot more useful things than apple and google

this is exactly what I think and for me Microsoft is best because I use their office 365 suite a lot and its better than google docs

1 minute ago, 27md said:

this is exactly what I think and for me Microsoft is best because I use their office 365 suite a lot and its better than google docs

exactly

would you rather buy a £1500 under powered mac book pro with no touchscreen, a S**T google chrome book with chrome os that cant even run any apps AT ALL or a £1000 surface pro 4 with a detachable  keyboard and a touchscreen and an intuitive??

Now i've put that into perspective you can see why Microsoft is better

I vote Google since it seems that people are least likely to move off it's most notable product which is search engine. People who use Linux as their primary OS often have google as their starting page, just like those on MacOS or Windows.

30 minutes ago, dudeboy10g said:

would you rather buy a £1500 under powered mac book pro with no touchscreen, a S**T google chrome book with chrome os that cant even run any apps AT ALL or a £1000 surface pro 4 with a detachable  keyboard and a touchscreen and an intuitive??

Now i've put that into perspective you can see why Microsoft is better

yes exactly and you can get a windows laptop for less and better than 3k$ MacBook Pro

@27md Lies. I use it as my only phone every day and it's wonderful.

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),