wich of the three tech giants have better future

choose  

115 members have voted

1. 1. choose

You never hear anyone say "Let me Apple that" / "let me Microsoft that" 

Google because of Google Pixel, and even though they are a liberal search engine company, they have great products like Chromecast, and the best browser of all time: Google Chrome.

Google has a lot of services too. For example, Google Classroom is being used in a lot more schools now. Google Docs, Slides, etc. are also replacing Microsoft's versions quickly.

I did not choose Microsoft because of how bad their console services are. $60 a year? This is why I switched to PC. Yes, Windows 10 is so much better than 7, 8, and 8.1, but for Microsoft, their consoles are trash.

And Apple, heh; even though you see all the basic people with iPhone 7's, they won't be around anytime soon if they don't place the headphone jack back, not even on the top. That would have been the most simple solution. Plus, their macs are overpriced. Heck they have a freaking picture book for like 500 dollars (can't remember the exact price)

the sky is up

17 hours ago, Factory OC said:

Google is wonderful, but Windows will stay dominant on PC's. If you mean innovation, then Google wins that one.

Here's some food for thought

Would Windows stay dominant on PCs if we had the option to buy Mac OS and install it onto computers or buy laptops that would traditionally be Windows laptops with Mac OS?

For example, you could buy a Razer Blade with either Mac OS or Windows AND you could buy it to be installed onto desktops.

11 hours ago, Richtofen The Hyena said:

Heck they have a freaking picture book for like 500 dollars (can't remember the exact price)

Is this a joke or do they actually have one?

If it's a real thing link me to it.

i see that google is inovative but idk if it's more innovative than microsoft

microsoft made the hololens google didn't 

microsoft is creating universal apps google isn't

2 minutes ago, lilbman said:

Is this a joke or do they actually have one?

If it's a real thing link me to it.

it is the price is 300$

11 hours ago, Mooshi said:

Let me Bing that for ya xD

Personal Desktop":

CPU: Intel Core i7 10700K @5ghz |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock Pro 4 |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Z490UD ATX|~| RAM: 16gb DDR4 3333mhzCL16 G.Skill Trident Z |~| GPU: RX 6900XT Sapphire Nitro+ |~| PSU: Corsair TX650M 80Plus Gold |~| Boot:  SSD WD Green M.2 2280 240GB |~| Storage: 1x3TB HDD 7200rpm Seagate Barracuda + SanDisk Ultra 3D 1TB |~| Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini |~| Display: Toshiba UL7A 4K/60hz |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro.

Luna, the temporary Desktop:

CPU: AMD R9 7950XT  |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock 4 Pro |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Aorus Master |~| RAM: 32G Kingston HyperX |~| GPU: AMD Radeon RX 7900XTX (Reference) |~| PSU: Corsair HX1000 80+ Platinum |~| Windows Boot Drive: 2x 512GB (1TB total) Plextor SATA SSD (RAID0 volume) |~| Linux Boot Drive: 500GB Kingston A2000 |~| Storage: 4TB WD Black HDD |~| Case: Cooler Master Silencio S600 |~| Display 1 (leftmost): Eizo (unknown model) 1920x1080 IPS @ 60Hz|~| Display 2 (center): BenQ ZOWIE XL2540 1920x1080 TN @ 240Hz |~| Display 3 (rightmost): Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 3840x2160 IPS @ 60Hz 10-bit |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro (games / art) + Linux (distro: NixOS; programming and daily driver)

2 minutes ago, 27md said:

it is the price is 300$

I'm not surprised.

3 minutes ago, Princess Cadence said:

Let me Bing that for ya xD

and you can search on apple for their products on their web site :D:D:):):):) 

the reason i think google is more innovative is that they have the best mobile os and mobile have better future than PCs

the reason not 

for profesional like designers tablets can't replace their main mac/PC

11 hours ago, Mooshi said:

Because Microsoft is not a search engine, Bing is

Let me Bing that?

3 minutes ago, 27md said:

the reason i think google is more innovative is that they have the best mobile os and mobile have better future than PCs

the reason not 

for profesional like designers tablets can't replace their main mac/PC

Chrome OS is not that fantastic for their computers. But their mobile OS is truly fantastic.

I can see how Chrome OS would be nice though, its a cheaper version of Apple's OS that people pay $2,000 for.

the sky is up

3 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

Because Microsoft is not a search engine, Bing is

Let me Bing that?

bing isn't as bad as people think but google is a bit better 

1 minute ago, Richtofen The Hyena said:

Chrome OS is not that fantastic for their computers. But their mobile OS is truly fantastic.

I can see how Chrome OS would be nice though, its a cheaper version of Apple's OS that people pay $2,000 for.

it's nice i think there will be no andoid tablets in future it will be chrome tablets

it's good for the people who can use internet and android apps only

i am thinking 

2 hours ago, Richtofen The Hyena said:

http://www.apple.com/designed-by-apple/ Right there. And they have a sappy lil' video there too.

That's fucking sad.

I feel bad for the Apple sheep that buy these things.

21 hours ago, HydraGaming said:

I have dishonored my english teacher!

10356355.jpg.png

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580

apple needs a better CEO, many products not updated. Microsoft needs to roll over and die or stop f***ing consumers. I dont know if i can say anything bad about google except they need to train online marketers better so they can increase their revenue

☼

ψ ︿_____︿_ψ_   

3 minutes ago, SCHISCHKA said:

apple needs a better CEO, many products not updated. Microsoft needs to roll over and die or stop f***ing consumers. I dont know if i can say anything bad about google except they need to train online marketers better so they can increase their revenue

apple is the one fucking consumers

Microsoft should do good mobile os

google should make good docs apps for their os instead of waiting for 3rd party apps

4 hours ago, lilbman said:

Here's some food for thought

Would Windows stay dominant on PCs if we had the option to buy Mac OS and install it onto computers or buy laptops that would traditionally be Windows laptops with Mac OS?

For example, you could buy a Razer Blade with either Mac OS or Windows AND you could buy it to be installed onto desktops.

To add to that, you would have to offer the ability to run all your existing programs on it as well,

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.