wich of the three tech giants have better future

choose  

115 members have voted

1. 1. choose

2 hours ago, straight_stewie said:

That's too vague. What is the future? How far away is the future? Are we talking about stocks? Positions? Worth? Revenue? Market Share? Are we talking about next week? Next month? Next decade?

The question is too vague to be accurately answered with any reliability.

about 5/10 years and I am talking about inovatin and making good products not stocks but if they did stocks will rise

8 minutes ago, Aleksiandrovich said:

In all honesty i guess Google but they are still yet, in my opinion, create a product that beats out the others in the same market, i.e a flagship phone, a flagship laptop, should this happen i would rate them the best future company but currently all they have is a developing prosper.

they already have smartphones that are cool the only thing left making chrome os good enough that will never happen if they didn't put their main focus on it

4 minutes ago, Aleksiandrovich said:

see my issue with their phone is that when going against other competition say the S7, Note 7 etc their design is quite... subpar with bezels, although, yes it is a good phone, it is by no means the leader in the android world for flagship smartphones - yes they created a good phone from scratch; very important to note it was a ground up design similar to what we will see with ryzen (IMO) but they still have a lot of work to do before they are top and having the best product of that generation that they possibly can.

GOOGLE have the basics and a bright prosper but a lot of work needs to be done in order to out weigh what is currently IOS and how that works with the other products in the APPLE eco system, with a latter note being the samsung designs in flag ship phones of the android world that needs to be overcome to also create the best in its class.

Similarly so with laptops, although their routers and other products already are looking very high end being some of the best, others need work, a lot of work but they defiantly have the future that makes sense to work upon.

I meant their mobile os

18 minutes ago, 27md said:

about 5/10 years and I am talking about inovatin and making good products not stocks but if they did stocks will rise

Microsoft has dropped the ball in the past few years, but all three companies are well known for innovation and bringing product to market.

ENCRYPTION IS NOT A CRIME