Apple making a vape?

TubsAlwaysWins
2 minutes ago, themctipers said:

V A P E L I F E

we get it, you vape, tom crook..

The vape is to make people think their laptops are on fire and then they buy a new one and apple profits

Breaking things 1 day at a time

1 minute ago, TubsAlwaysWins said:

The vape is to make people think their laptops are on fire and then they buy a new one and apple profits

i may be the only one that thinks this on ltt

but macbooks are fine

not for the price they're asking, but the specs and the build quality is good imo

(excluding air, piece of shit, and that small macbook, yeah no.)

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

1 minute ago, themctipers said:

but macbooks are fine

not for the price they're asking, but the specs and the build quality is good imo

Oh yeah they are great for the price. My cousin gave me her old 2012 Macbook Pro and I did some cooling mods. Love it. (I put windows on it)

1 minute ago, TubsAlwaysWins said:

Oh yeah they are great for the price. My cousin gave me her old 2012 Macbook Pro and I did some cooling mods. Love it. (I put windows on it)

not for the price they're asking for the newer ones

older used ones are decent, but look at the macbook pro 2016

holy shit, just no.

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

1 minute ago, themctipers said:

not for the price they're asking for the newer ones

older used ones are decent, but look at the macbook pro 2016

holy shit, just no.

Or sorry I meant not for the price

1 hour ago, themctipers said:

but macbooks are fine

dual core tho, never forget

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

5 hours ago, TubsAlwaysWins said:

As someone who vapes (lightly)  this is a thing I would never buy. Based on the fact that all Apple products are overpriced and are garbage, im out. I think people will buy it just for the brand

Yeah, just how people did for a 300$ FREAKING BOOK And yes that's in US dollars.

Ryzen 7 3700X / 16GB RAM / Optane SSD / GTX 1650 / Solus Linux

The most hipster of companies is making a device used mostly by hipsters? In other news, snow is cold and rain is wet.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

Are they going to try and make the argument they invented the vaporiser because that looks like a really generic vaporiser. 

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

Just now, BadluckBrian said:

Can humans be water cooled? 

Yep, thats why swimming pools were invented :P

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

Who wants to bet it will be given the name Pro?

PC - NZXT H510 Elite, Ryzen 5600, 16GB DDR3200 2x8GB, EVGA 3070 FTW3 Ultra, Asus VG278HQ 165hz,

Mac - 1.4ghz i5, 4GB DDR3 1600mhz, Intel HD 5000.  x2

Endlessly wishing for a BBQ in space.

2 minutes ago, BadluckBrian said:

What do you think Beer was made for?

PC - NZXT H510 Elite, Ryzen 5600, 16GB DDR3200 2x8GB, EVGA 3070 FTW3 Ultra, Asus VG278HQ 165hz,

8 hours ago, TheKDub said:

Introducing the Apple iVape xD

Seems like something most younger apple fans would buy and use.

only 299$ , and each time you have a pull it sends a canned message to all your imessage contacts "I vape bro"

RyzenAir : AMD R5 3600 | AsRock AB350M Pro4 | 32gb Aegis DDR4 3000 | GTX 1070 FE | Fractal Design Node 804
RyzenITX : Ryzen 7 1700 | GA-AB350N-Gaming WIFI | 16gb DDR4 2666 | GTX 1060 | Cougar QBX 

PSU Tier list

7 minutes ago, BadluckBrian said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perspiration

RyzenAir : AMD R5 3600 | AsRock AB350M Pro4 | 32gb Aegis DDR4 3000 | GTX 1070 FE | Fractal Design Node 804
RyzenITX : Ryzen 7 1700 | GA-AB350N-Gaming WIFI | 16gb DDR4 2666 | GTX 1060 | Cougar QBX 

PSU Tier list

7 minutes ago, Space Reptile said:

Whats funny is people think that fans have a cooling affect on air flowing through them as when air from a fan hits your skin it feels cold, they don't realise that that effect is caused by moisture in your skin evaporating and the air coming out of the fan is actually the exact same temperature as the air that went in to the fan.

Anybody from a hot country will tell you that fans are not good for cooling humans as if you spend to long in front of one you become dehydrated which actually makes the heat exhaustion worse.

29 minutes ago, Master Disaster said:

Whats funny is people think that fans have a cooling affect on air flowing through them as when air from a fan hits your skin it feels cold, they don't realise that that effect is caused by moisture in your skin evaporating and the air coming out of the fan is actually the exact same temperature as the air that went in to the fan.

Anybody from a hot country will tell you that fans are not good for cooling humans as if you spend to long in front of one you become dehydrated which actually makes the heat exhaustion worse.

I know right. Nobody ever listens to the smart people. 

Corsair 4000D RGB

Asus B550 Tuf Gaming II

Asus 7700XT Tuf Gaming

AMD 5600x3d

32gb 3200mhz gskil 

and nokia and qualcomm are the patent trolls 9_9

how can this patent even be granted???

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920 | Samsung S24 Ultra

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

Other: Steam Deck

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>

12 hours ago, AluminiumTech said:

Isn't vaping illegal in some respect or does it have legal limitations?

Also, vaping is disgusting as shit and should be illegal.

Watch out, you will trigger the fanboys.

Is anybody going to the big plume contest later?

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -

It will most probably be a water vaporizer for humidity for smart houses and stuff.

//Case: Phanteks 400 TGE //Mobo: Asus x470-F Strix //CPU: R5 2600X //CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i v2 //RAM: G-Skill RGB 3200mhz //HDD: WD Caviar Black 1tb //SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 250Gb //GPU: GTX 1050 Ti //PSU: Seasonic MII EVO m2 520W

5 hours ago, Master Disaster said:

The most hipster of companies is making a device used mostly by hipsters? In other news, snow is cold and rain is wet.

A few things.

A) Vaping isn't exclusively popular amongst hipsters, by a long shot.

B) There is no evidence supporting the notion that this patent is for eCigs, and assuming that is foolish.

C) Apple files for patents with no intent on licensing or using the patents all the time. Just because Apple has a patent for their vaporizer doesn't mean a product will come from it.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

Will they be required at future keynotes? with "unique flavours" to enhance the hype.