Dell Inspiron , How good is the model 7559 ? (Spec Inside)

keavlar

Hey guys.

This model is kinda old, so i wanted to know , what you think about it. 

Thx

1.jpg

CPU - AMD 5800XMotherboard - ROG STRIX B550-E GAMING , Memory  - G.SKILL TridentZ Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3600 ,

GPU - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti MSI SUPRIM X 12G,  Case - 4000D AIRFLOW Tempered Glass Mid - Tower ATX Case - Black ,

Storage - Samsung 970 EvoPlus 500GB - Samsung 870 EVO 1TB + 6TB HDD,

PSU - Corsair HX1000 , Display -  ASUS TUF Gaming VG27A 165HZ + Dell 24 UltraSharp Monitor , Cooling - Noctua NH-D15 Black , 

Keyboard - Razer Stalker , Mouse - Logitec G502 Wireless , Operating System - Win 10 Pro , 

Sound - Logitech Z906 5.1 THX Surround Sound Speaker System

This Is The review : 

Dell Review

CPU - AMD 5800XMotherboard - ROG STRIX B550-E GAMING , Memory  - G.SKILL TridentZ Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3600 ,

GPU - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti MSI SUPRIM X 12G,  Case - 4000D AIRFLOW Tempered Glass Mid - Tower ATX Case - Black ,

PSU - Corsair HX1000 , Display -  ASUS TUF Gaming VG27A 165HZ + Dell 24 UltraSharp Monitor , Cooling - Noctua NH-D15 Black , 

Keyboard - Razer Stalker , Mouse - Logitec G502 Wireless , Operating System - Win 10 Pro , 

What is the price? We already have a successor for it with a 1050/1050ti.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

so:

• 6700 HQ
  • 8 GB RAM
  • 4K display
  • 1 TB HDD
  • 960M

Seems a little unbalanced imo.  You won't be gaming at 4K with the 960M so I hope it's valuable to you for other reasons.  And 8 GB of RAM is a little tight for 2017 imo.

Oh, and you'll have to swap out / add an SSD if you don't want to feel like you're stuck in 2006.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

9 minutes ago, keavlar said:

This Is The review : 

Dell Review

Need to know the Price.  960m for a downscaled to 1080 use is just fine (if u wanna game).
and a 4k screen is really nice for daily use accept that battery life will hurt.
Really depends on the price, it isnt bad, but yeah...

5 minutes ago, Castdeath97 said:

What is the price? We already have a successor for it with a 1050/1050ti.

3 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

so:

• 6700 HQ
  • 8 GB RAM
  • 4K display
  • 1 TB HDD
  • 960M

Seems a little unbalanced imo.  You won't be gaming at 4K with the 960M so I hope it's valuable to you for other reasons.  And 8 GB of RAM is a little tight for 2017 imo.

Oh, and you'll have to swap out / add an SSD if you don't want to feel like you're stuck in 2006.

1 minute ago, rafazafar said:

Need to know the Price.  960m for a downscaled to 1080 use is just fine (if u wanna game).
and a 4k screen is really nice for daily use accept that battery life will hurt.
Really depends on the price, it isnt bad, but yeah...

The price is : 

1740.24 -  1280.36  USD

My plan, to swap the HD to SSD samsung 850Evo 240 Gb. 

Also , i am not going to play on the Laptop , and if i do , it will be 1080p for Cs go , or Heroes of the Storm.

My plant is most of the for Coding, my demad is just for it to be fast , good quility , and for good for use for 3 years at least . 

Also , i love that the screen is touch, and i wonder how good is response of the touch . I hope it is really fast.

Also, the screen, is one solid plate. I mean is all glass , with no visible bezel when screen off. 

laptop-latitude-15-5570-pdp-mag-pol-6.jpgDell_Inspiron_15_7559_08_von_18.jpg

See the difference ?! 

Any way , i like also how it looks. And also , no optical drive. 

I can drop also the list of Laptops, that are i have in my Country , maybe you can suggest some of them?

Tell me , if you want too :)

Don't get it. Get the new Inspiron 15 Gaming. The 1050 Ti model is about $950. It's faster than a 970M, and the laptop isn't much more expensive than the old 7559. I also believe it comes with a 256GB SSD, although I don't know whether it's got 8 or 16GB of RAM at that point.

Just now, Aereldor said:

Don't get it. Get the new Inspiron 15 Gaming. The 1050 Ti model is about $950. It's faster than a 970M, and the laptop isn't much more expensive than the old 7559. I also believe it comes with a 256GB SSD, although I don't know whether it's got 8 or 16GB of RAM at that point.

What is the full model name please? 

2 minutes ago, keavlar said:

What is the full model name please? 

What? Just look for it on Dell's site. It isn't so difficult.

I personally used this machine with same specs BUT with 1080p screen.
I'd say with that price point the build quality is pathetic  ( sorry to say but this is how i felt when i used it )
The reason why im saying its build quality is pathetic because Lenovo y700 has the same specs but a bit expensive but its build quality justify the price point.

This Dell Machine has some major problems. one of the Most faced problem was sub woofer sound popping up. Just google " Dell 7559 Speaker " 
More problems are:

• track pad, its unresponsive, most of the time.
  • Screen is 1080p but the color correction is so bad, if you higher the screen brightness from 50% you gonna see Yellowish Screen ( specially if you are into photo editing n stuff ) its huge issue.
  • Another its a DDR3 Machine, ( where lenovo y700 is DDR4 Machine )
  • last one, there is no worth getting 4k screen with 960M doesnt matter if you game or not, infact 4k screen makes your battery timing more lesser than 1080p screen.

If i were you i'd spend that much amount of money to another model or the upgraded one.
    Thanks.

Ryzen 5 3600 | MSI B450 Tomahawk Max | Corsair Vengeance lpx 32gb 3600mhz | EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 FTW3 ULTRA GAMING | XPG Core Reactor 850w

Just now, Aereldor said:

XD, you know, some times, it is faster to ask a person, that already know the answer, instead of wasting time, to goo, and search for it , by him self. 

As i thought , the new series that available on the site, is not in my country. 

Get a 1060 laptop if you want to game. or something like a ux330ua if you are not.
This laptop is too outdated for its price.

Just now, Waqas409 said:

I'd say with that price point the build quality is pathetic  ( sorry to say but this is how i felt when i used it )
The reason why im saying its build quality is pathetic because Lenovo y700 has the same specs but a bit expensive but its build quality justify the price point.

This Dell Machine has some major problems. one of the Most faced problem was sub woofer sound popping up. Just google " Dell 7559 Speaker " 
More problems are:

• Screen is 1080p but the color correction is so bad, if you higher the screen brightness from 50% you gonna see Yellowish Screen ( specially if you are into photo editing n stuff ) its huge issue.
  • last one, there is no worth getting 4k screen with 960M doesnt matter if you game or not, infact 4k screen makes your battery timing more lesser than 1080p screen.

If i were you i'd spend that much amount of money to another model or the upgraded one.
    Thanks.

Thanks mate, i wish all answers were LIKE YOURS .

But about Lenovo , i must say , i have in my class 3 guys. with this series of laptop , and they hate it so much , i saw for my self, the keyboard , just make so much noise, and go inside too deep, like it is broken inside.

Some issues with the GPU also, and what is most annoying, is the part, when in installation menu of a program or something, the text looks blurry . 

1 minute ago, keavlar said:

Thanks mate, i wish all answers were LIKE YOURS .

But about Lenovo , i must say , i have in my class 3 guys. with this series of laptop , and they hate it so much , i saw for my self, the keyboard , just make so much noise, and go inside too deep, like it is broken inside.

Some issues with the GPU also, and what is most annoying, is the part, when in installation menu of a program or something, the text looks blurry . 

Yea this laptop also has an bending issue like if you put a bit more pressure on keyboard its gonna bend.
Only issue i have seen with lenovo y700 had was they Put the dirt protector cloth under the vints where the air intakes, so if you remove that protector it will be fine.
You can see youtube videos about that.
Also if you are not good understanding laptop GPUS ( like i was not ). Laptop gtx 960M is same as we have GTX 750Ti on desktop.
Its a Mobile version GPU less Cuda core, less TDP. 

Ryzen 5 3600 | MSI B450 Tomahawk Max | Corsair Vengeance lpx 32gb 3600mhz | EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 FTW3 ULTRA GAMING | XPG Core Reactor 850w

4 minutes ago, rafazafar said:

Get a 1060 laptop if you want to game. or something like a ux330ua if you are not.
This laptop is too outdated for its price.

7 minutes ago, Waqas409 said:

More problems are:

Thanks.

9 minutes ago, Aereldor said:

This is the 3 models from 7000 series :

111111.jpg

Never mind that message 

Not much of an options 

14 minutes ago, keavlar said:

XD, you know, some times, it is faster to ask a person, that already know the answer, instead of wasting time, to goo, and search for it , by him self. 

As i thought , the new series that available on the site, is not in my country. 

Get used to people not holding your hand through everything. It was a recommendation, not an offer on how to teach you to google something. 'New Inspiron 15 Gaming' is plenty, and that's what it's called on Dell's site.

Just now, Aereldor said:

Get used to people not holding your hand through everything. It was a recommendation, not an offer on how to teach you to google something. 'New Inspiron 15 Gaming' is plenty, and that's what it's called on Dell's site.

XD....  Love ya man... xD

32 minutes ago, Aereldor said:

29 minutes ago, Waqas409 said:

27 minutes ago, rafazafar said:

So , what would you suggest ? Wait month or 2 ? Or get what is on the market. I can wait till March .

7 minutes ago, keavlar said:

So , what would you suggest ? Wait month or 2 ? Or get what is on the market. I can wait till March .

Well. is there anywhere we can browse what on your market? There should be plenty of good laptops in that price range, unless electronics are very expensive there.

Just now, rafazafar said:

Well. is there anywhere we can browse what on your market? There should be plenty of good laptops in that price range, unless electronics are very expensive there.

There is a website, but unfortunately, he is only on Hebrew. 

http://www.zap.co.il/models.aspx?sog=c-pclaptop  Here all laptops, you can choose specific specifications ; This website , have all products that available in Israel, and have different price ranges

One of the good stores : http://en.ksp.co.il/?&store=shipment 

24 minutes ago, keavlar said:

There is a website, but unfortunately, he is only on Hebrew. 

http://www.zap.co.il/models.aspx?sog=c-pclaptop  Here all laptops, you can choose specific specifications ; This website , have all products that available in Israel, and have different price ranges

One of the good stores : http://en.ksp.co.il/?&store=shipment 

But ouch the prices.. :( 
The 502VM is so expensive. at that price should be the 502VS with a 1070.

So the main reason is for gaming? Or mobility and battery life is important too?

37 minutes ago, rafazafar said:

But ouch the prices.. :( 
The 502VM is so expensive. at that price should be the 502VS with a 1070.

So the main reason is for gaming? Or mobility and battery life is important too?

Most important is just a power. 

I want it to work fast , the laptop is not for gaming ( max i will play Cs go , heroes of the storm you don't need powerfull GPU for that ) , and  yeah mobility would be nice . 

Durability as well, so it will last for few years, i am not going to drop it. I use electronics very carefully . xD 

Also, back-light keyboard .

1 hour ago, Aereldor said:

It's also against ToS and the rules to tell someone to go google it. They come here for answers. If you don't know it, don't tell them off.

It's called the Inspiron 7567, sir. There, was that so hard? You could have googled it FOR him and told him that.

S.K.Y.N.E.T. v4.3

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D | 64GB DDR4 3200 | 12GB RX 6700XT |   Twin 24" Pixio PX248 Prime 1080p 144Hz Displays | 256GB Sabrent NVMe (OS) | 500GB Samsung 840 Pro #1 | 500GB Samsung 840 Pro #2 | 2TB Samsung 860 Evo1TB Western Digital NVMe | 2TB Sabrent NVMe | Intel Wireless-AC 9260