Dell Inspiron , How good is the model 7559 ? (Spec Inside)

keavlar
26 minutes ago, keavlar said:

Yeah , that was the main question , but as few answers latter i understood, it is not that a good options, also saw on internet, a lot of issues there too. 

So we went to look other options ,if we already here, xD you welcome to join. 

So you still stick to the ASUS you suggested before right?! 

Also, if to advise, what spec should i look for? The CPU , ram? Knowing , that in some cases, i can upgraded it. 

In ASUS the only thing i did not liked is the appearancexD , its like looking out for a sexy woman, if you know what i mean. 

Yeah, tell the truth ,i don't like any other brands, except the ASUS and the  Dell, Vaio is rare 2, Mac, i love the way the look, and the screen, but more then that , NUHHH..

Acer cool too, but here not many options, and a bad support in Israel. 

MSI , its a gaming a laptop , so out of way. 

If it was me i would take the lower price of that ASUS and spend some money on faster storage cus IOPS are important for development, dual core vs quadcore really is application specific. But if you can spend more on something with same spec of that omen but not a HP will be nice. Acer does have thier new VN7. but as u mentioned support isnt good there.

MSI is alright, but depends on the model, they make few lemons too xD
razer blade? xD joking 
ill take a look later, have some parts to repair now. maybe pendragon can help meanwhile.

8 minutes ago, rafazafar said:

If it was me i would take the lower price of that ASUS and spend some money on faster storage cus IOPS are important for development, dual core vs quadcore really is application specific. But if you can spend more on something with same spec of that omen but not a HP will be nice. Acer does have thier new VN7. but as u mentioned support isnt good there.

MSI is alright, but depends on the model, they make few lemons too xD
razer blade? xD joking 
ill take a look later, have some parts to repair now. maybe pendragon can help meanwhile.

xD , i was thinking about Razer , i love it, from the distance at least xD , but cant buy any way.  

And thx for the help. and to the rest 2 . 

CPU - AMD 5800XMotherboard - ROG STRIX B550-E GAMING , Memory  - G.SKILL TridentZ Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3600 ,

GPU - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti MSI SUPRIM X 12G,  Case - 4000D AIRFLOW Tempered Glass Mid - Tower ATX Case - Black ,

Storage - Samsung 970 EvoPlus 500GB - Samsung 870 EVO 1TB + 6TB HDD,

PSU - Corsair HX1000 , Display -  ASUS TUF Gaming VG27A 165HZ + Dell 24 UltraSharp Monitor , Cooling - Noctua NH-D15 Black , 

Keyboard - Razer Stalker , Mouse - Logitec G502 Wireless , Operating System - Win 10 Pro , 

Sound - Logitech Z906 5.1 THX Surround Sound Speaker System

2 minutes ago, rafazafar said:

I found this ASUS, good specced but looks gamey. If its anything like the 502vs(i owned), the build quality is even tho plastic, quite good.
http://www.zap.co.il/compmodels.aspx?modelid=936774

but that orange colour....

Its so painful too look at the prices there T_T

Well yeah. Depends where you from also, i compared priced in Germany , UK, same prices , but here at least i can take in credit. 

CPU - AMD 5800XMotherboard - ROG STRIX B550-E GAMING , Memory  - G.SKILL TridentZ Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3600 ,

GPU - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti MSI SUPRIM X 12G,  Case - 4000D AIRFLOW Tempered Glass Mid - Tower ATX Case - Black ,

PSU - Corsair HX1000 , Display -  ASUS TUF Gaming VG27A 165HZ + Dell 24 UltraSharp Monitor , Cooling - Noctua NH-D15 Black , 

Keyboard - Razer Stalker , Mouse - Logitec G502 Wireless , Operating System - Win 10 Pro , 

10 minutes ago, keavlar said:

Well yeah. Depends where you from also, i compared priced in Germany , UK, same prices , but here at least i can take in credit. 

im from malaysia actually, but living in germany, and working in netherlands xD
but yeah i thought the prices here are bad. im spoilt with malaysian pricing xD
anyways, there a
http://www.wallashops.co.il/מחשב-נייד15-6-80NV00QNIV-Lenovo-16GB-1TB-i7-WIN10/pi7LS80NV00QNIV?cfm=7e05afd1
good price good spec, only problem is its heavy.

Its still hard for me to recommend you a quadcore over a mobile chip. really depends on how much you are going to move around and such. Needs more info on how you will be using it :)

@keavlarhttp://www.tms.co.il/product/17138 I found this. 

All the 1050 laptops seem to be priced this high rip. 

Laptop Main

(Retired) Zbook 15: i7-6820HQ, M2000M, 32gb, 512gb SSD + 2tb HDD, 4k Dreamcolor

(Retired) Alienware 15 R3: i7-6820HK, GTX1070, 16gb, 512 SSD + 1tb HDD, 1080p

(Retired) T560: i7-6600U, HD520, 16gb, 512gb SSD, 1620p

(Retired) P650RS: i7-6820HK, 1070, 16gb, 512gb + 1tb HDD, 4k Samsung PLS

(Retired) MBP 2012 Retina: i7-3820QM, GT650M, 16gb, 512gb SSD, 1800p

8 minutes ago, rafazafar said:

im from malaysia actually, but living in germany, and working in netherlands xD
but yeah i thought the prices here are bad. im spoilt with malaysian pricing xD
anyways, there a
http://www.wallashops.co.il/מחשב-נייד15-6-80NV00QNIV-Lenovo-16GB-1TB-i7-WIN10/pi7LS80NV00QNIV?cfm=7e05afd1
good price good spec, only problem is its heavy.

Its still hard for me to recommend you a quadcore over a mobile chip. really depends on how much you are going to move around and such. Needs more info on how you will be using it :)

Well , be honest , after seeing the laptop of Lenovo ,same model , in the hands of 3 other students, which are cursing the Lenovo , i dont think i will ever touch them again XD. But thx any way.

About what for i will be using it, i am sure i explained it some where . Oh there it is : 

"

I am studying full stack developer course : which is include to work with visual studio, running servers, nodeJs, Mongo DB. Here you can find what it include : Full stack .

I might also use it for a little work in Photoshop, and maybe, maybe video Editing with Sony Vegas Pro 13.

And other basic functions, as Movies, Web, Mails, Word.

Basically , it also important for me how the laptop looks, i don't really like the grey ,metal color by the keyboard i mean.

"

I wanna be able to ran a server or a 2 max i think, not sure yet . And what mentioned before. 

23 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

@keavlarhttp://www.tms.co.il/product/17138 I found this. 

All the 1050 laptops seem to be priced this high rip. 

Thx man, but i am not really looking for laptop on GPU basis. as i mentioned before, i am not looking a gaming Laptop, i just need a pretty powerful beast , that all. 

5 hours ago, keavlar said:

Well , be honest , after seeing the laptop of Lenovo ,same model , in the hands of 3 other students, which are cursing the Lenovo , i dont think i will ever touch them again XD. But thx any way.

About what for i will be using it, i am sure i explained it some where . Oh there it is : x i think, not sure yet . And what mentioned before. 

I meant in what way, will it be in the room mostly, do you have to move around alot? if so, how many hours of battery life do you need, ect2 :)

4 hours ago, rafazafar said:

I meant in what way, will it be in the room mostly, do you have to move around alot? if so, how many hours of battery life do you need, ect2 :)

Oh . XD. well, i will probably will move it a lot, as i most of work , do on my PC.

4 minutes ago, keavlar said:

Oh . XD. well, i will probably will move it a lot, as i most of work , do on my PC.

Then all the more reason to get something light xD 1kg less is alot atleast to me haha. and long enough batter life to not need to bring a power adapter( which adds like another 500-600grams)
Good luck with your hunting :) 

4 minutes ago, rafazafar said:

Then all the more reason to get something light xD 1kg less is alot atleast to me haha. and long enough batter life to not need to bring a power adapter( which adds like another 500-600grams)
Good luck with your hunting :) 

Thx.. xD   I am actually stopped on what you suggested with ASUS . But still will wait till march.. Thx mate