Wal-mart site glitch $8 tv and montiors plus more

SoySauciE

http://www.10news.com/money/consumer/walmart-super-discounts-website-hacked-110613

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/walmart-super-low-prices-website-glitch/story?id=20804317

http://kotaku.com/walmart-glitch-gives-18-new-games-to-some-lucky-shoppe-1459575523

I actually just picked up pokemon x & y for $18 each also bf4 for $18, looks like black friday started early =) Still have my monitor, projector and 2tb HDD pending....I hope they will honor it LOL

lol, do a giveaway if they honor it :D

msi z97m gaming - i5 4690k @4.4ghz 1.2V corsair h110 powercolor r9 290x pcs+ - 8GB corsair vengeance dual channel @2133mhz - thermaltake smart power se 730watts - intel 530 series 240GB ssd seagate 1tb 7200rpm - corsiar obsidian 350D - 2x enermax tb silence 140mm - logitech x-530 - sony mdr xb600 - medion 24'' 1080P cm storm quickfire tk white edition with cherry mx red cheap but awesome mouse #GloriousPaintMasterRace

I was browsing Walmart and found this:

NVIDIA GTX 760 2GB GDDR5 Graphics Card:

• NVIDIA GTX Titan GPU
  • 2GB GDDR5 on-board memory
  • Interface: PCI Express 3.0
  • Support for 3D gaming and Blu-ray 3D
  • Support for Microsoft DirectX 11
  • Display connectors: 1 x DVI-I, 1 x DVI-D, 1 x HDMI, 1 x DisplayPort

Link

Spoiler

i doubt they will honor that if it was a hack

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

i doubt they will honor that if it was a hack

It was not a hack I already pick up my Pokemon x and y and also battlefield 4 

Ravi Jariwala, a spokesman for Walmart, said: "I want to make very clear this is not a hack. This is an internal technical error."

heres another link http://abcnews.go.com/Business/walmart-super-low-prices-website-glitch/story?id=20804317

why does stuff like this never happen in the UK!!!

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

I also bought this by impulse... I don't know whyy.... just cause it was so damn cheap 905296_10201939446062971_1347706389_o_zp

Now that is a good deal!

CPU: AMD FX-8350 | CPU Cooler: H80i | Motherboard: Asus M5A99FX PRO R2.0 | RAM: 8GB Kingston Beast 1866MHz

Case: Define R4 | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 780ti | PSU: Corsair CX600M | SSD: 250GB Samsung 840 EVO

.... and a Partridge in a pear tree! 

I also bought this by impulse... I don't know whyy.... just cause it was so damn cheap 

905296_10201939446062971_1347706389_o_zp

Lmao omg that is awesome!!!

Link

Face Fucking Palm

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

This is also why I want a credit card!

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

it does it happen to razer people were getting the razerblade for $100 and razer honoured it.

more like why doesnt this stuff happen in Australia

guys I might be a noob but what do you mean by "honoured it"???

Dell XPS 15 9560 - Nikon Z5 - Galaxy S10+

guys I might be a noob but what do you mean by "honoured it"???

Think because by law they don't have to honor the items even if it was their fault, they could just refund/cancel everything. Razer choose to honor the mistake and sold the laptops to people who bought it at 99% price cut.

Link me this stuff I must nuy

My rig: Case: Corsair 760T CPU: Intel 4690k MOBO: MSI Z79 Gaming 5 RaM: 16gb HyperX SSD: 256gb Samsung pro HDD: 1tb Toshiba PSU: Thermaltake smart 750 GPU: 1x GTX 1080 Founders edition

I once saw a 256gb SSD go for 6 euro on a Slovenian site. . They didn't honour it.

Case: Xigmatek Alfar (Black) | CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 @3.2GHz | MoBo: Gigabyte GA-Z87-D3HP | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB 1600MHz | GFX: Gigabyte GTX 660Ti 2GB
Cooler: beQuiet! Shadow Rock | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB | HDD: Seagate 'Barracuda' 2TB| OS: Windows 8.1 PRO (64-bit) | PSU: Zalman ZM600-GT 600W 80+ Bronze
 Screen: ASUS VS228 | Mouse: Razer Naga Molten | Headphones: Qpad QH-85 | Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2013 w/ Cherry MX Blue

Please don't buy from WalMart. They treat their employees terribly.

Come to Poland or go east it - youll see how terribly they can treat people...

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

You think this not getting posted is bad enough... My GF works at Walmart, heard about people wanting the stores to honor the web-site prices... and still never contacted me about it! Now tell me who's angry? Just kidding, I would've loved to sort of "steal" (buy at those prices) some of these items, but the prices were only for online and if you know one thing about Walmart is that they do not compete against themselves and each store may have different prices. Therefore, individual stores definitely do not need to honor this and the online orders were cancelled and given a $10 gift card (according to one of the articles posted in the OP).

Ha. Just like Best Buy's Metro Last night steam codes for 1 cent. What a deal i got that day!

Praise Duarte!

Link

Woah, I didn't know the 760 had a built-in Titan! =D

walmart screwed me awhile back, there was a bundle deal and it clearly said "bundle" all over the page, I paid 8$ for a 8 MP digital camera bundled with a carrying bag, and it clearly said all over the page bundle + 2 piece etc, and I purchase it, go into the cart and it clearly says bundle etc.

Paid for it, look in my email, just the bag is paid for and no mention of any bundle, emailed them and complained and they say it was a mistake and that they can't sell me it, so I refreshed the page and they deleted the page from their website lol..

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

Clearly you and I have two different dictionaries here.

walmart screwed me awhile back, there was a bundle deal and it clearly said "bundle" all over the page, I paid 8$ for a 8 MP digital camera bundled with a carrying bag, and it clearly said all over the page bundle + 2 piece etc, and I purchase it, go into the cart and it clearly says bundle etc.

Paid for it, look in my email, just the case, emailed them and complained and they say it was a mistake and that they can't sell me it, and they deleted the page from their website lol..

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers