Wal-mart site glitch $8 tv and montiors plus more

SoySauciE

Clearly you and I have two different dictionaries here.

care to elaborate? 

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

Well I guess they seemed to cancelled some and honor some, my monitor just shipped.

asdasd_zps84d2e4c6.png

My friend actually got to pick up his 6 monitors before they started to catch on and refuse to give people anymore at the discounted prices. Everything was a mess lol a lot employees at the Walmart were confused on what to do. Some of the Walmart employees were pretty cool though this one younger guy early 20ish was like fk it I'm only getting paid minimum and if he knew about the glitch he would of done it too, so he checked me out and everything was fine lol.

Please don't buy from WalMart. They treat their employees terribly.

So does every job

....I hope they will honor it LOL

"The issue has been resolved and Walmart.com is open for all," Walmart spokesman Ravi Jariwala told ABCNews.com. "Given the wide discrepancy in pricing, we are notifying customers who ordered these items that their orders have been canceled and that they'll be refunded in full. In addition, we will send these customers a $10 e-gift card that can be used toward future purchases at Walmart stores and Walmart.com."

Never trust a man, who, when left alone with a tea cosey... Doesn't try it on. Billy Connolly
Marriage is a wonderful invention: then again, so is a bicycle repair kit. Billy Connolly
Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. Billy Connolly

"The issue has been resolved and Walmart.com is open for all," Walmart spokesman Ravi Jariwala told ABCNews.com. "Given the wide discrepancy in pricing, we are notifying customers who ordered these items that their orders have been canceled and that they'll be refunded in full. In addition, we will send these customers a $10 e-gift card that can be used toward future purchases at Walmart stores and Walmart.com."

The thing is if you choose the pick-up in store option and went and picked it up before that was announced there was nothing they could do. There are many people online who posted their receipt and a picture of them picking up tv for $100 that was really $1500. So far i picked up pokemon x & y(18$) battlefield 4($18) 2tb HDD(15$). My monitor just been shipped unless cancelled mid way and projector and is still pending.

So does every job

No. How many jobs have you had? Trust me, WalMart is among the worst in this.

Come to Poland or go east it - youll see how terribly they can treat people...

I guess that's why so many Polacks (hope that is the politically correct term) come to Norway every year to work?

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

I guess that's why so many Polacks (hope that is the politically correct term) come to Norway every year to work?

Im sorry then. Some will be working hard and rest will try steal or live out of social care. Unfortunetly most of us are tards. How many us went to UK&Ireland and knew only 2 words in English - "fuck" and "shit". Ill be going to UK, but i know the language and ill work unlike some.

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

If I own Walmart. I'll pretend this is a glitch. But an Marketing strategy. You'll have no idea how much money they actually save by pulling out this stunt.

I also bought this by impulse... I don't know whyy.... just cause it was so damn cheap 

905296_10201939446062971_1347706389_o_zp

Damn yo send it over here I could actually use one :D I have been waiting for a sale! How much you want for it? Shipping and all??