Why do people hate BuzzFeed so much?

AniJan
40 minutes ago, Kloaked said:

No but you can have a mental condition that leads you to believe that. The [legitimate] medical studies that have looked into this have been inconclusive in how this occurs or if it's even truly a real tangible thing. The human mind is tricky.

From my understanding, not that many sufferers feel like they're the other gender, and giving birth got it wrong, but instead, they feel like there is a disconnect between them and their body that related\s to their subconscious understandings of male, female, and hermaphrodite.

46 minutes ago, Kloaked said:

The people who have this condition shouldn't be demonized either, in my opinion.

But on the other hand, special exceptions shouldn't be made for them either, especially at a medical standpoint.

As per the whole bathroom debate, I'm for excluding men to the men's room, and women to the women's room, IF we must keep multiple occupant bathrooms with stalls. It'd be so much easier to make single occupant bathrooms without assigning gender to them (although assigning some with changing stations), and it'd help people with anxiety feel more comfortable doing their business.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

3 hours ago, Drak3 said:

But on the other hand, special exceptions shouldn't be made for them either, especially at a medical standpoint.

As per the whole bathroom debate, I'm for excluding men to the men's room, and women to the women's room, IF we must keep multiple occupant bathrooms with stalls. It'd be so much easier to make single occupant bathrooms without assigning gender to them (although assigning some with changing stations), and it'd help people with anxiety feel more comfortable doing their business.

What do you mean at a medical standpoint. 

I think once someone has had surgical or hormonal transition then its fine for them to go their new genders bathroom.

- snip-

16 hours ago, AcornEyes said:

I'm gonna disagree there. You can't be "born into the wrong body". 

You do know not all of us think like that right 

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Those who know much are aware that they know little. - Slick roasting me

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

Offical first poster LTT V2.0

15 hours ago, Drak3 said:

From my understanding, not that many sufferers feel like they're the other gender, and giving birth got it wrong, but instead, they feel like there is a disconnect between them and their body that related\s to their subconscious understandings of male, female, and hermaphrodite.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_dysphoria

You have to be diagnosed by a therapist to get any kind of medical treatment. And if everyone wasnt super whiny it wouldnt be an issue. Honestly just be like some european countries and have unisex bathrooms. If you feel uncomfortable because of your religion thats your problem. And not everyone thinks they're a special snowflake. Its only the vocal minority. Most people just take hormones. And then thats basically the exact same as someone with Bulimia taking Prozac. Its a medication for a mental condition. 

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Those who know much are aware that they know little. - Slick roasting me

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

Offical first poster LTT V2.0

Low-quality journalism that relies on clickbaity titles to get any exposure. Either that, or it's just clickbait. Regardless, they're a very low-quality site with minimal redeeming values.

at least you can make it tolerable by entering the konami code on your keyboard.

13 hours ago, MrDynamicMan said:

What do you mean at a medical standpoint. 

I think once someone has had surgical or hormonal transition then its fine for them to go their new genders bathroom.

Males and females are more or less prone to different carry different diseases from each other. Falsely reporting one's gender can cause issues to go under the radar if basic medical tests don't find those issues.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

For me it's because they got political and preachy.  Even though I didn't disagree with most of the stuff, it was incredibly annoying.  I went there for laughs, not to hear about how some people are terrible.  It's like getting financial advice at a comedy club.

Make sure to quote or tag me (@JoostinOnline) or I won't see your response!

PSU Tier List  |  The Real Reason Delidding Improves Temperatures"2K" does not mean 2560×1440 

22 hours ago, Drak3 said:

Males and females are more or less prone to different carry different diseases from each other. Falsely reporting one's gender can cause issues to go under the radar if basic medical tests don't find those issues.

I think as soon as you go to a doctor they know your genetic sex, but I dont see how thats an issue for bathrooms.

- snip-

23 hours ago, Clanscorpia said:

You do know not all of us think like that right 

You can get into the wrong car.  You can't be born into the wrong body.  If you want to be the other gender, then fine, be the other gender.  Do whatever you need to do to make you happy.  But if you're born male, you're male.  If you're born female, you're female.  Until you change it.  Which again is fine with me.

And on the original topic, Buzzfeed sucks because they're horrible people that steal content from sites like Reddit, pass it off as their own, promote their own agenda while condemning anyone else's, and claim to be a serious news organization while at the same time producing useless drivel like "21 ways to make your poop change color!  Number 14 will amaze you!"  They're just horrible people doing a horrible job.