Games removed from never settle bundle

Skaedryn

Hey guys just thought Id share that some of the games from AMDs never settle bundle are gone ! Much to my dismay Farcry 3 has also been removed . This along with 2 other games

Source: Their own site 
Original offer: http://sites.amd.com/us/promo/never-settle/Pages/nsreloadedforever.aspx
Revised offer: http://www.amd4u.com/radeonrewards/

yeah, thats really fcked up! i bought a 7770 last week and wanted Far Cry 3 with it. sadly the amd support isnt answering me if i can get a replacement from the gold level or something else :/

Gaming HTPC:

R5 5600X - Cryorig C7 - Asus ROG B350-i - EVGA RTX2060KO - 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 3333mhz - Corsair SF450 - 500gb 960 EVO - LianLi TU100B

Desktop PC:
R9 3900X - Peerless Assassin 120 SE - Asus Prime X570 Pro - Powercolor 7900XT - 32gb LPX 3200mhz - Corsair SF750 Platinum - 1TB WD SN850X - CoolerMaster NR200 White - Gigabyte M27Q-SA - Corsair K70 Rapidfire - Logitech MX518 Legendary - HyperXCloud Alpha wireless

Boss-NAS [Build Log]:
R5 2400G - Noctua NH-D14 - Asus Prime X370-Pro - 16gb G.Skill Aegis 3000mhz - Seasonic Focus Platinum 550W - Fractal Design R5 - 
250gb 970 Evo (OS) - 2x500gb 860 Evo (Raid0) - 6x4TB WD Red (RaidZ2)

Synology-NAS:
DS920+
2x4TB Ironwolf - 1x18TB Seagate Exos X20

Audio Gear:

Hifiman HE-400i - Kennerton Magister - Beyerdynamic DT880 250Ohm - AKG K7XX - Fostex TH-X00 - O2 Amp/DAC Combo - 
Klipsch RP280F - Klipsch RP160M - Klipsch RP440C - Yamaha RX-V479

Reviews and Stuff:

GTX 780 DCU2 // 8600GTS // Hifiman HE-400i // Kennerton Magister
Folding all the Proteins! // Boincerino

Useful Links:
Do you need an AMP/DAC? // Recommended Audio Gear // PSU Tier List 

It was going to happen at some point, can't expect it to just be a standing offer. I guess a lot of people are waiting for BF4 to be added to the gold tier :P

Intel i7 3770k, Maximus V Formula, 32GB G.Skill 1600MHz RAM, ASUS DCUII GTX 670

no Tomb Raider? AND it's an AMD title? WUT

There's lots of 'AMD titles' this just means it (generally) performs better on an AMD card. It doesn't mean AMD own the rights to the game or anything, they still need to buy the keys.

Intel i7 3770k, Maximus V Formula, 32GB G.Skill 1600MHz RAM, ASUS DCUII GTX 670

There's been a notification on the website for about 3 weeks that it will be removed on the 31st. 

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790k @ 4.7 1.3v  with a Corsair H80 w/Dual SP120s - Motherboard: MSI Z97 gaming 5 - RAM: 4x4 G.Skill Ripjaws X @ 1600 - GPU: Dual PowerColour R9 290- SSD: Samsung NVME SM951 256GB-- PSU: Corsair RM 1000  - Case: NZXT H440 Black/red - Keyboard: Coolermaster CM storm Quickfire TK, Cherry MX blues - Mouse: Logitech G502 - Heaphones: Beyerdynamic DT 770 - Monitors: 3x VE248H Eyefinity 1080P -  Phone: iPhone 6S Plus               Please post your specifications in your post, signature or even better, system page on your profile!

I expect this offer to be revised soon, with new games being added that are being released in the coming 2 months. :)

CPU Overclocking Database <------- Over 275 submissions, and over 40,000 views!                         

GPU Overclocking Database                                                    

There's lots of 'AMD titles' this just means it (generally) performs better on an AMD card. It doesn't mean AMD own the rights to the game or anything, they still need to buy the keys.

No it doesn't mean they perform better. It means AMD helped in the development of the game. That often results in better performance on AMD cards, but the actual label "AMD gaming evolved" has absolutely nothing to do with how well the game runs on AMD cards.

Just wanted to elaborate what "gaming evolved" actually means.

So the list looks like this right now:

Gold Tier:

Saints Row 4

Tomb Raider

Silver Tier:

Hitman Absolution

DMC Devil May Cry

Bronze Tier:

Sleeping Dogs

Deus Ex Human Revolution

FarCry 3

FarCry 3 Blood Dragon

DiRT 3

DiRT Showdown

Sniper Elite V2

Silver contains silver plus all bronze games, and gold contains gold + silver + bronze tiers.

They removed Tomb Raider, DMC Devil May Cry, FarCry 3 and DiRT Showdown.

I'd love to have never settle but the most shops in my country don't offer it. 

144Hz goodness

The game on the list that i really wanted was Tomb Raider :(  , have most of the others. Might just go Nvidia now, their holiday bundle is looking really good.

This is to be expected. When AMD and Nvidia make deals for these bundles the games have expiration dates on how long they will be available. Most likely we will see games like Thief and BF4 added coming up soon, possibly Murdered: Soul Suspect as well since that is an AMD Gaming Evolved title.

Oh no....   I saved my never settle reward gold card thing.

What do I do?  Freak out, and redeem the games now, or be patient?

Oh no....   I saved my never settle reward gold card thing.

What do I do?  Freak out, and redeem the games now, or be patient?

Well, what you do will depend on one thing: Do you want any of the games still offered? It's still a really awesome list of games. If not, then wait and you'll see more games added soon.

In either case I'm not sure why people are surprised. They've been saying for weeks that some of the games will be taken off the bundle and even said when.

The ONLY reason to save your gold card redemption is if there is an upcoming game that you want that they've said they will add to Gold Tier. If you want a game that's already up there, then just grab it right away.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

I wanted Tomb Raider... This is ever so slightly depressing for me xD idc about Never Settle without it :/

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

Amazing how upset some get that they have a smaller choice to select their FREE games from. It's still a ridiculous offer and new games will probably be added. 

I just want to reiterate that the games are FREE. You buy the graphics card, not the games. 

They had only purchased a set number of keys... once exhausted, those games get removed. AMD has changed the never settle bundles, instead of releasing a new batch of specific games every several months. They now issue tier medals to redeem games. This will allow them to add new games, and remove older/sold out games easier than starting an entirely new bundle with a new name. How many variations of naming Never settle, reloaded, forever, etc could they have done before people stopped caring and keeping track?

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Users cannot, and will not securely manage key material. Most users can't and the ones that can, wont.

Ask me about Bitcoin, Litecoin, Crypto-Currencies, and/or Mining them.

no sh*t. I was saying why they would take off the game that performs better on their side.

Sort of sad that some games got removed. Hope that this will mean adding more games to this bundle and making it more amazing. :)

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

Remember guys, all promotional codes expire Dec 31. So make sure you pick something up.

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.7Ghz when gaming | MSI 990FXA-GD80 v2 | Swiftech H220 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7950  +  XFX Radeon 7950 | 8 Gigs of Crucial Ballistix Tracers | 140 GB Raptor X | 1 TB WD Blue | 250 GB Samsung Pro SSD | 120 GB Samsung SSD | 750 Watt Antec HCG PSU | Corsair C70 Mil Green

• 2 weeks later...

A lot of games have been removed, what should I do with my two gold promo codes? Wait or redeem them before more games are removed??