RIP Trump

AniJan
7 hours ago, Kumaresh said:

I am very confused why nobody brings up the Bengazhi issue or Clinton's collusion with the DNC and the media when criticizing her :/

Would you like me too? 

1) Clinton ain't responsible for benghazi. I think the four whatever investigations confirmed that. 

2) I am sick of dishonest media outlets like CNN. I'm in your camp with that one. 

3)Ditto on the DNC. It was a scummy move and anti democratic. 

- snip-

4 hours ago, asand1 said:

The clintons are a crime family guilty of drug trafficking, murder, and political corruption. And I will say now that anyone that loves them is a damned fool.

Sources, sources, sources. 

Did you know that Donald Trump literally raped 2000 babies? *links bullshit video*

- snip-

4 hours ago, asand1 said:

You can call his actions and statements racist and xonophobic all you want, but your perceptions do not make fact for any but yourself. She has actually committed these crimes and more. Everything he said about the border and illegals is accurate. No, not all illegals bring crime, but it does happen. 

Calling for a ban on all Muslims and citizens of Middle Eastern countries: un-constitutional, and objectively racist. 

Building a wall to "keep the Mexicans out, and make them pay for it." again, patently xenophobic, whether you think it is a good policy or not. I think having much stricter controls on refugees entering the EU is a necessary step, but it is still, by definition, xenophobic. 

- snip-

35 minutes ago, MrDynamicMan said:

Calling for a ban on all Muslims and citizens of Middle Eastern countries: un-constitutional, and objectively racist. 

Building a wall to "keep the Mexicans out, and make them pay for it." again, patently xenophobic, whether you think it is a good policy or not. I think having much stricter controls on refugees entering the EU is a necessary step, but it is still, by definition, xenophobic. 

Not unconstitutional, they're not citizens and have no right to enter the us and not really racist when 99.98 fucking percent of terrorist related deaths are from Muslims.

who gives a fuck if it's xenophobic? Illegal immigrants are economic parasites that leech on this country and same for Europe while at the same time hating the native and true people of the nation. Deport them and close the borders.

17 minutes ago, HughMungusCynicalAnarch said:

Not unconstitutional, they're not citizens and have no right to enter the us and not really racist when 99.98 fucking percent of terrorist related deaths are from Muslims.

who gives a fuck if it's xenophobic? Illegal immigrants are economic parasites that leech on this country and same for Europe while at the same time hating the native and true people of the nation. Deport them and close the borders.

It's a direct violation of the first amendment. Along with the basic human rights of:

Freedom of religion

Freedom of expression

Freedom of speech

Freedom of movement. 

Illegal immigrants cannot leech the system. THEY ARE ILLEGAL. THEY DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO BENEFITS. YOU HAVE YET TO GIVE A SOURCE ABOUT HOW THEY LEECH OFF OF WELFARE. 

Moreover, do you realize how radacilization works? They feel neglected and unacceptable in society, this makes them bitter and angry and makes them terrorists. Do you seriously think closing the borders and deporting all Muslims will mean that less people are radicalised? You're high. 

- snip-

46 minutes ago, MrDynamicMan said:

It's a direct violation of the first amendment. Along with the basic human rights of:

Freedom of religion

Freedom of expression

Freedom of speech

Freedom of movement. 

Illegal immigrants cannot leech the system. THEY ARE ILLEGAL. THEY DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO BENEFITS. YOU HAVE YET TO GIVE A SOURCE ABOUT HOW THEY LEECH OFF OF WELFARE. 

Moreover, do you realize how radacilization works? They feel neglected and unacceptable in society, this makes them bitter and angry and makes them terrorists. Do you seriously think closing the borders and deporting all Muslims will mean that less people are radicalised? You're high. 

Again, not American citizens. The US constitution does not apply to them. And by nature, the terrorists are the enemy of freedom of religion.

And yes, our government currently gives benefits to illegals in the form of food stamps, housing, education for their spawn, the list goes on. 

Black Knight-

Ryzen 5 5600, GIGABYTE B550M DS3H, 16Gb Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000mhz, Asrock RX 6800 XT Phantom Gaming,

Seasonic Focus GM 750, Samsung EVO 860 EVO SSD M.2, Intel 660p Series M.2 2280 1TB PCIe NVMe, Linux Mint 20.2 Cinnamon

Daughter's Rig;

MSI B450 A Pro, Ryzen 5 3600x, 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000mhz, Silicon Power A55 512GB SSD, Gigabyte RX 5700 Gaming OC, Corsair CX430

1 hour ago, MrDynamicMan said:

Sources, sources, sources. 

Did you know that Donald Trump literally raped 2000 babies? *links bullshit video*

And of course you didn't watch any of the videos at all. This is real, It's been known to many in the states since Clinton first took office. The left just sticks their head in the sand and ignores it much like you just did. I dare you to find any real accusations of Trump committing any crimes.

Black Knight-

Ryzen 5 5600, GIGABYTE B550M DS3H, 16Gb Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000mhz, Asrock RX 6800 XT Phantom Gaming,

Seasonic Focus GM 750, Samsung EVO 860 EVO SSD M.2, Intel 660p Series M.2 2280 1TB PCIe NVMe, Linux Mint 20.2 Cinnamon

Daughter's Rig;

MSI B450 A Pro, Ryzen 5 3600x, 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000mhz, Silicon Power A55 512GB SSD, Gigabyte RX 5700 Gaming OC, Corsair CX430

30 minutes ago, asand1 said:

Again, not American citizens. The US constitution does not apply to them. And by nature, the terrorists are the enemy of freedom of religion.

And yes, our government currently gives benefits to illegals in the form of food stamps, housing, education for their spawn, the list goes on. 

The constitution still applies to you if you are inside the USA. that's the same reason non US can be tried in US courts. And you're also forgetting all the Muslim citizens. 

Sources is spelt S-o-u-r-c-e-s. Use them. 

- snip-

30 minutes ago, asand1 said:

And of course you didn't watch any of the videos at all. This is real, It's been known to many in the states since Clinton first took office. The left just sticks their head in the sand and ignores it much like you just did. I dare you to find any real accusations of Trump committing any crimes.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/18/donald-trump-university-settles-president-lawsuit-25-million

- snip-

I went to the loo

to take a poo

When I was finished with my dump

I didn't believe it but I saw trump

Rampage

In

Politics

No, but I do think that there are a lot of things that he needs to get straightened up. The things he has said about women for example is just so inhumane and just rude, and the wall is another example of things that you should never promise, because there will always be some whacko-head that praises it.

Though there will be some interesting years to come.

Thus, from the war of nature, from famine and death, the most exalted object which we are capable of conceiving, namely, the production of the higher animals, directly follows. There is grandeur in this view of life, with its several powers, having been originally breathed into a few forms or into one; and that, whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been, and are being, evolved.

These types of topics never end well, it's already sliding towards endless arguments and we're not going to wait before it gets to insults and personal. I'm sure nobody wants to be on the other side of a warning...

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !