RIP Trump

AniJan
48 minutes ago, Trik'Stari said:

The correct term is collectivist.

As for your reply (mine got deleted because my ISP hate's uploads)

Wikileaks provided plenty of emails that showed the Hillary campaign paying off Bernie to support her.

Oh please, link?

This just indicates you are hard pressed to see the truth of people (not an insult).  Sanders would not... no.

1 hour ago, Asterisk said:

and also, the vice president becomes the president. pence is worse than trump.

No one can convince me that having Pence be his VP wasn't Trump's insurance policy if anything were to happen to him.

No one can convince me that the centrist democrat didn't pick up the hard old-school conservative as a threat to anyone who wanted to usurp power from him.

"If you ain't first, you're last"

20 hours ago, MrDynamicMan said:

Who are also living I  the white house and are privy to a lot of the international diplomacy. If you think k Trump ain't gonna use this as his opportunity to get rich your kidding yourself. You thought Hillary was gone a exploit her position for money? You're in for a rough ride. 

What a radical jump. Obama's children lived in the White House. Should we assume they're privy to classified information? Trump's children are only on his transitional team and are only ever briefed on potential cabinet picks or what situations they need in order to pick the right people.

And so far he's done things to show he isn't going to be in it "to be rich", such as giving away his businesses to his children and not accepting the salary (though legally he has to accept something). Your assumptions are baseless and built off MSM manipulations and fearmongering to push a criminal, election rigger or her paid off lackey. Even if he was making money or getting richer, so what? I'm not a Liberal so I don't think man making money is itself a cancer on the planet, but I didn't see you or anyone else complaining when Obama was making craptons of money or spending 72m on vacations and you wouldn't give two turds if it were Bernie or Hillary.  You only seem to care because someone else told you to or because your candidate didn't get in.

Hillary would have exploited the entire country to make her money. Her past shows she's willing to do that by accepting funds and lavish gifts from terrorist countries and officials who do nothing as their citizens are raped, stoned and hung for who they love, what sex they are, if they were raped, etc etc. A large portion of her campaign funds came from big corporations, foreign people etc.

And he's already improving the country. He's gotten countries we have had shaky ground with to come forward seeking to make relations stronger (Syria, Russia) which is not a bad thing at all, got Mexico and Canada to agree to renegotiate or even scrap NAFTA, abandon TPP & TTIP, DOW Jones Industrial Stock reaching all-time high, got companies/businesses to bring back or vow to bring back tens of thousands of jobs or to keep them here in the U.S (Carrier etc, feel free to google, though MSM will claim its evil) and he's not even our president yet. I've got reason to have faith in his presidency and so does millions of other people.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Well, there goes this generation of internet kiddies...

Let's hope for better on the next run.

14 minutes ago, Albatross said:

What a radical jump. Obama's children lived in the White House. Should we assume they're privy to classified information? Trump's children are only on his transitional team and are only ever briefed on potential cabinet picks or what situations they need in order to pick the right people.

And so far he's done things to show he isn't going to be in it "to be rich", such as giving away his businesses to his children and not accepting the salary (though legally he has to accept something). Your assumptions are baseless and built off MSM manipulations and fearmongering to push a criminal, election rigger or her paid off lackey. Even if he was making money or getting richer, so what? I'm not a Liberal so I don't think man making money is itself a cancer on the planet, but I didn't see you or anyone else complaining when Obama was making craptons of money or spending 72m on vacations and you wouldn't give two turds if it were Bernie or Hillary.  You only seem to care because someone else told you to or because your candidate didn't get in.

Hillary would have exploited the entire country to make her money. Her past shows she's willing to do that by accepting funds and lavish gifts from terrorist countries and officials who do nothing as their citizens are raped, stoned and hung for who they love, what sex they are, if they were raped, etc etc. A large portion of her campaign funds came from big corporations, foreign people etc.

And he's already improving the country. He's gotten countries we have had shaky ground with to come forward seeking to make relations stronger (Syria, Russia) which is not a bad thing at all, got Mexico and Canada to agree to renegotiate or even scrap NAFTA, abandon TPP & TTIP, DOW Jones Industrial Stock reaching all-time high, got companies/businesses to bring back or vow to bring back tens of thousands of jobs or to keep them here in the U.S (Carrier etc, feel free to google, though MSM will claim its evil) and he's not even our president yet. I've got reason to have faith in his presidency and so does millions of other people.

Really? If Obama's children where sitting in on diplomatic meetings and had control of their dads  multi milliion real-estate business I would be equally suspicious of them. Giving away his business ti his children is baseless. It was done because the backlash if he didnt would *possibly* have him impeached and fired for conflict of interest. Again, he rejected the salary as a media stunt. 

"If he is making money or getting richer, so what? Im not a liberal so I dont {care is people make money]."

I'm all for him making money. As long as he's not president he can do whatever the fuck he wants with his company. But the conflict of interest between running his business and running the country is quite serious. 

Example:

Trump tower in *foreign power* is car bombed. Is that an attack on the trump business, or an attack on the USA? Do we now have to go to war, spend billions, and create another iraq? You conservatives seem to really hate obama over that, would you want another one? And you'reonna argue that this has nothing to do with a conflict of interest, but would a reaction like that happen if it was another random hotel.

Oh god, I know hillary is pretty shit, but at least have some equal critical thinking. Just look at his tax returns, oh wait.

and China just grabbed a US submarine in international argument, and Trump broke precedent by speaking with taiwan chinese taipai

- snip-

The Trump Organization does what in this world exactly?  What does it do that must continue?  Nothing.  Trump excels at nothing except conning people.

Sell it off and take the money... unless of course he really is not a billionaire and wants to make some more money.  If he wants to make more money, why does he keep saying the money does not matter?

3 hours ago, MrDynamicMan said:

Really? If Obama's children where sitting in on diplomatic meetings and had control of their dads  multi milliion real-estate business I would be equally suspicious of them. Giving away his business ti his children is baseless. It was done because the backlash if he didnt would *possibly* have him impeached and fired for conflict of interest. Again, he rejected the salary as a media stunt. 

"If he is making money or getting richer, so what? Im not a liberal so I dont {care is people make money]."

I'm all for him making money. As long as he's not president he can do whatever the fuck he wants with his company. But the conflict of interest between running his business and running the country is quite serious. 

Example:

Trump tower in *foreign power* is car bombed. Is that an attack on the trump business, or an attack on the USA? Do we now have to go to war, spend billions, and create another iraq? You conservatives seem to really hate obama over that, would you want another one? And you'reonna argue that this has nothing to do with a conflict of interest, but would a reaction like that happen if it was another random hotel.

Oh god, I know hillary is pretty shit, but at least have some equal critical thinking. Just look at his tax returns, oh wait.

and China just grabbed a US submarine in international argument, and Trump broke precedent by speaking with taiwan chinese taipai

Making a point that they live there and somehow coming to the conclusion that because of that they are being briefed is ridiculous, so perhaps you should be clear instead of making a point out of them living in the White House as means to, with absolute certainty, say they are being briefed on classified information they shouldn't have been.

"Giving away his business to his children is baseless"? What does that even mean, its "baseless"? So far your arguments have all been assumptions and rather ridiculous. He didn't have to do anything. He's not required to give up his business and nothing about it, unless he did something horrible or broke the law, would lead him to be impeached and fired for "conflict of interest".

Trump does something good? Oh, he did it for a media stunt. Obama/Hillary/Bernie did something good? Oh, they're angels! You people are ridiculous and your arguments and reasons to hate Trump get shallower every time you open your mouth.  The fact is he is refusing his salary and handing over his business so he can lead this nation and do it right. That's all anyone can say with absolute certainty. You have absolutely no evidence, just your bias and hatred of him, to say he did all of those things as a "media stunt".

Why did you quote me like that? Anyways he won't be running his business, so you can stop complaining about things that aren't a problem, and even if he was still running it or did still run it as president, it wouldn't be wrong and it wouldn't be a "conflict of interest". And your example was really weak and doesn't prove it is, would be or ever will be a problem for a president. It's the most asinine thing I've read against Trump yet.

And I'm not a conservative, but okay, if it helps you try to aim your argument better you can assume I am one. If the attack happened and there was evidence to point it towards an attack on the president or USA itself, then that's what it would be. I doubt it would lead to a war though, especially since Trump doesn't believe in senseless wars or the spending it would cost us. Continuous attacks by a single country or terrorist group though? Maybe it would start then, but I can't say whether I'd agree or disagree with it as it is more complicated than you realize. And as far as I'm aware, people against what we've been doing since Obama got elected are against it because it was done in the interests of foreign countries or wasn't something we needed to become a part of.

He accepted a call and that alone pissed China off a little bit, so what? You really want to believe that is something evil or horrible, or else what are you trying to say here by bringing that up? And what does China seizing a UUV have to do with Trump? As far as I'm aware from latest updates from the Pentagon, we don't even know why they did it and why they refused radio-to-radio contact. Are you pinning this on Trump because it happened after the election or do you have real cause to?

And you already have my opinion on the tax returns.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

3 minutes ago, Kumaresh said:

Trump misspelled some word in one of his twitter posts and this is the news..... o.O Yet the liberals can post absolute falsehoods as tweets and the MSM won't even bat an eyelid, And then the liberals will swoop in asking for a source and they will only accept MSM sources xD

Libtard logic.

Everyone who doesn't agree with them is a filthy fascist pig that doesn't respect their safe spaces and freedom to express themselves as curious and fascinating individuals that like their opinions heard and followed.

Intel i7 7700K | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X| Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz Samsung EVO 850 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho Rev. A | NZXT S340

CM Storm Quickfire TK [MX Blues] | Zowie FK1 |  Kingston HyperX Cloud

10 hours ago, stconquest said:

Well, there goes this generation of internet kiddies...

Let's hope for better on the next run.

Wow, what a self-centered view. You might as well have said

"People on the internet don't agree with my views so obviously the whole generation is screwed."

14 hours ago, Memories4K said:

No one can convince me that having Pence be his VP wasn't Trump's insurance policy if anything were to happen to him.

No one can convince me that the centrist democrat didn't pick up the hard old-school conservative as a threat to anyone who wanted to usurp power from him.

holy shit, now that it is put that way it makes a lot of sense frustratingly.

3 hours ago, Kumaresh said:

Arguing with extremely conceited people is a very pointless task, don't bother :/

It was a statement and not an argument so there isn't anything to argue about lol.

On 17/12/2016 at 0:35 AM, Velvet Revolver said:

No ones cares about history.

Might explain why so many mistakes are repeated.

1 minute ago, Velvet Revolver said:

Its called Human Nature.

That's exactly why we should study history.

I don't think you guys get what I'm saying. Maybe I didn't word it right.

Yeah I didn't word it right. Lol

I know what impeachment is. There's a whole process before a president actually gets impeached.

What I'm saying is that Trump can go to trial...

holy shit I'm not making sense. lol

On 12/16/2016 at 8:58 PM, eLucid said:

God, I love that woman. You really have to applaud her for trying.

At this point I'm inclined to say anything can happen.

that woman is an idiot sjw that used her 1/64 Cherokee or whatever bullshit tribe she says to get into a Harvard teaching position because the leftist morons their employee affirmative action cuz evul ol whitey bee opresing dem colored folk. 

she's another useful idiot and that bill of hers is also complete bullshit. 

Hillary Clinton issues: the emails, DNC hacks, Benghazi, ties with Wall Street 

Donald Trump issues: Racism, xenophobia, a long list of business disasters, sexual harassment, acts of lasciviousness, bad temperament, loves nuclear weapons, appoints anti-science and creationist nut jobs for cabinet position, he thinks that the environment doesn't need protection, cluelessness on being POTUS, probably has narcissistic personality disorder, wants to defund Planned Parenthood, etc.

And yet disappointingly, a lot of people here in the this forum would pander with thin-skinned pussy grabber? I guess the formula in being a successful politician involves being an authoritarian populist. Trump isn't even a real conservative Republican to begin with. 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

3 minutes ago, Kumaresh said:

Seems you have watched CNN and the New York Times a lot xD But Trump does indeed have some of the negative points you listed :/

I hope someone is doing a screenshot of every Trump tweet and turn it into a book. I'll probably buy it just for laughs. The hilarious Sarah Palin on the other hand had probably forfeited her slot in a Trump cabinet and I can't believe I agree with her. So you betcha there's no more drill baby drill. 

6 minutes ago, stconquest said:

Not surprised:

There's a site for that. It's called Internet Archive Wayback Machine

https://archive.org/

22 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

Hillary Clinton issues: the emails, DNC hacks, Benghazi, ties with Wall Street 

Donald Trump issues: Racism, xenophobia, a long list of business disasters, sexual harassment, acts of lasciviousness, bad temperament, loves nuclear weapons, appoints anti-science and creationist nut jobs for cabinet position, he thinks that the environment doesn't need protection, cluelessness on being POTUS, probably has narcissistic personality disorder, wants to defund Planned Parenthood, etc.

And yet disappointingly, a lot of people here in the this forum would pander with thin-skinned pussy grabber? I guess the formula in being a successful politician involves being an authoritarian populist. Trump isn't even a real conservative Republican to begin with. 

*bangs table*

THANK YOU. 

So much of the trump camp twist everything to suit their needs. "Trumps a great businessman. Oh wait, he lost more than a billion in the 90s? Well, that just him being smart lol. Stupid libtards always trying to twist the truth." 

Jesus christ I get it if you hate Hillary but don't be such a hypocrite. There's at best very light circumstantial evidence that shows her to be corrupt, but there are many instances of Donald Trump having business malpractice. 

- snip-

1 minute ago, hey_yo_ said:

There's a site for that. It's called Internet Archive Wayback Machine

https://archive.org/

Sorry, I don't follow.  A site for what exactly?  I was just posting screens of a pair of links that lead to nothing.

On 17/12/2016 at 6:15 AM, Velvet Revolver said:

Where is all the recount money going?

Slicksters at work.

Jill steins 2020 campaign. 

Where are all of trumps tax returns? Slicksters at work. 

- snip-

On 17/12/2016 at 4:00 AM, stconquest said:

She is what a Democratic attack dog should be.  If more of them were like her, things would get fixed a lot sooner.

Her consumer protection program has already returned billions of dollars (I think) to... the average consumer... *dun dun dun.  No one talks about that though.

http://www.consumerfinance.gov/

Holy crap, 11 billion returned to consumers.  Boy, socialism sucks.

Sshhh. Don't you know that keeping that 10% income tax and paying thousands in private Healthcare and schooling is so much better for the little guy? 

- snip-