RIP Trump

AniJan
1 minute ago, MrDynamicMan said:

*bangs table*

THANK YOU. 

So much of the trump camp twist everything to suit their needs. "Trumps a great businessman. Oh wait, he lost more than a billion in the 90s? Well, that just him being smart lol. Stupid libtards always trying to twist the truth." 

Jesus christ I get it if you hate Hillary but don't be such a hypocrite. There's at best very light circumstantial evidence that shows her to be corrupt, but there are many instances of Donald Trump having business malpractice. 

I forgot that he's also a blatant tax evader and that he'll cut taxes for the wealthy. Like that ever worked. 

I actually feel bad for her. Hillary Clinton is actually one of the most qualified and highly credentialed people to run as POTUS. I guess if she didn't have hidden skeletons in her closet, she's very likely to win. In reality, she has accomplished more than Bernie Sanders. I fear that Trump winning sends a bad message to the children of today that anyone can be president as long as you're an authoritarian populist. But then, I don't want Trump getting booted out of office if the one who's going to replace him is someone like Mike Pence.

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

On 16/12/2016 at 6:11 PM, TidaLWaveZ said:

Ever since the first person accrued enough to not have to care about needing more.

"He's already extremely rich. Why would someone who has enough money to buy whatever they want whenever they want for the rest of their life care about piling more money?"

That's my original question and the only answers I've received are personal opinions on human greed with absolutely no evidence.

Evidence: the top 50 richest. All of them reached that critical point where they had enough money for forever but didn't stop getting richer. 

Moreover, I'd like some evidence that Donald Trump specifically has ever slowed down his business as he got rich. You say he's worth billions? Then he has been for a while. Why didn't he sell all of his businesses off and retire a long time ago? 

- snip-

9 minutes ago, MrDynamicMan said:

Jill steins 2020 campaign. 

Where are all of trumps tax returns? Slicksters at work. 

Am I the only one who thinks that Jill Stein is shady too? I mean, she collected a lot of money for a recount. I would've appreciated her and the Green Party if they first go for lower positions rather than going for the presidency.

1 minute ago, hey_yo_ said:

Am I the only one who thinks that Jill Stein is shady too? I mean, she collected a lot of money for a recount. I would've appreciated her and the Green Party if they first go for lower positions rather than going for the presidency.

Yeah. I dont know a lot of her policies, but that recount scam and her *apparent* belief that vaccines = autism puts up all my red flags. Just seems like a new-age soccer mom going for Pres. 

- snip-

5 minutes ago, MrDynamicMan said:

Yeah. I dont know a lot of her policies, but that recount scam and her *apparent* belief that vaccines = autism puts up all my red flags. Just seems like a new-age soccer mom going for Pres. 

Why do you think the recount is a scam?

I have watched hours of her in interviews and have seen her address the issue of vaccines.  She does not support the idea that vaccines = autism.

I can post links if you want.

14 minutes ago, MrDynamicMan said:

It's a good thing that Hillary Clinton is ignoring an attention seeking person named Jill Stein. It's obvious that she's using Hillary for her 2020 campaign. 

28 minutes ago, stconquest said:

Sorry, I don't follow.  A site for what exactly?  I was just posting screens of a pair of links that lead to nothing.

You can use that site to bring back deleted websites or pages that shows error 404.

10 minutes ago, stconquest said:

have watched hours of her in interviews and have seen her address the issue of vaccines.  She does not support the idea that vaccines = autism.

Hmm...

And here's the follow up to the first video

Don't worry they're not long videos, they're about 3 to 5 minutes each

- -

You can use that site to bring back deleted websites or pages that shows error 404.

Is it too much to ask for a functional link to evidence that something as unlikely as Sanders accepting money in exchange for supporting Clinton?

I am not claiming it and I am to sift through tens of thousands of Podesta emails for the evidence that probably does not exist?  These are some of the same people that believe Clinton is part of a demonic sex slave ring involving children functioning out of the non existent basement of a pizza shop.

Being critical of the established media outlets is a good thing but not being capable of equal scrutiny for the stupidest of notions indicates a level of fanaticism that is concerning.

44 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

Hmm...

And here's the follow up to the first video

Don't worry they're not long videos, they're about 3 to 5 minutes each

I have seen the second vid before, not the first.

Your videos are supporting my claim that Stein is not an anti-vaccine supporter.

I would have to be critical of the framing of Pakman's first video.  He comes out referring to her as anti-science for her suspicions that the effects wifi and screen radiation have on the human body (children), but groups the vaccine segment within that scope.  Stein's position of caution in regard to vaccines, in general, is reasonable.

I, for example, do not see the need for a mandate on the vaccine Gardasil (or it's variations).  I have done ample research into the claims that everyone needs to take this thing and found it to be over marketed.  They claim it is an anti cancer vaccine, when it is a low scope HPV vaccine; meaning it only isolates a small portion of the active HPV strains that exist today.  They have added more to the newer versions of Gardasil to encompass a few more strains (11, I think... out of over 200 known strains).  HPV is not life threatening so we move on to cervical cancer, there chosen path (marketing).

Roughly 10K-15K cases of cervical cancer lead to death in the USA per year, and not all of the cases are due to the HPV virus.  That is a small percentage of the 150M+ females in the USA.

This is probably not a vaccine that should be pumped into children en mass.  Merck is making a lot of money.  Canada bought $300M dollars worth of this back in 2006(?), what a waste of money.

Does this belief of mine make me "anti vaccine"?  :| ... no.

For fun:  Aluminum Hydroxysulphatephosphate (I think I got it wrong;), I am not looking it up).  The delivery medium for the first iteration of Gardasil...  Why do I still remember that word?!?!  I am not a chemist.  xD

15 minutes ago, stconquest said:

This is probably not a vaccine that should be pumped into children en mass

I would love to do a point by point refutation of those arguments with scholarly citations but unfortunately, it will derail about the original intentions of this thread so if you want you can start another thread and expect my very civil response. ?

I would love to do a point by point refutation with scholarly citations but unfortunately, it will derail about the original intentions of this thread so if you want you can start another thread and expect my very civil response. ?

Meh, I don't have the time today.  I have a baptism to go to in an hour... got to go press my shirt =D.

1 minute ago, Kumaresh said:

Did my earlier post disappear or something ? I remember clearly posting it :/ My mobile internet is probably acting up.......

It did. Your first response to my post was gone.

5 minutes ago, Kumaresh said:

Why ?!?! I got no notice....... If it was deleted for some sort of violation, I would expect a notice in my account settings.....

You can ask Luke or someone from the forum mods. I don't know how to do it though. 

9 hours ago, HughMungusCynicalAnarch said:

that woman is an idiot sjw that used her 1/64 Cherokee or whatever bullshit tribe she says to get into a Harvard teaching position because the leftist morons their employee affirmative action cuz evul ol whitey bee opresing dem colored folk. 

she's another useful idiot and that bill of hers is also complete bullshit. 

I'm supposed to take what you say seriously? Get a grip, mate. You can't form a proper sentence let alone use proper grammar.

Trump supporters, rofl.

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

2 minutes ago, stconquest said:

Why do you think the recount is a scam?

I have watched hours of her in interviews and have seen her address the issue of vaccines.  She does not support the idea that vaccines = autism.

I can post links if you want.

I stand corrected. That vaccines =autism thing I got from a friend, or confused with wifi=brain damage. I'll do some more research on her. 

- snip-

12 hours ago, MrDynamicMan said:

Evidence: the top 50 richest. All of them reached that critical point where they had enough money for forever but didn't stop getting richer. 

Moreover, I'd like some evidence that Donald Trump specifically has ever slowed down his business as he got rich. You say he's worth billions? Then he has been for a while. Why didn't he sell all of his businesses off and retire a long time ago? 

The top 50 richest people are collecting income from investments, I guess they aren't working too hard so it pretty much is like they're retired and I'd venture to say they keep their positions for reasons other than making money.

I don't need to give you evidence that his business has slowed down because that makes no sense and doesn't add to anything. Business and personal wealth are not the same as I mentioned before.

This is probably the stupidest argument I've ever been in, if you honestly believe Trump is taking the presidency to get rich just keep on believing that because I'm not going to continue trying to convince anyone.

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -

16 hours ago, hey_yo_ said:

Hillary Clinton issues: the emails, DNC hacks, Benghazi, ties with Wall Street (ALL THINGS SHE HAS ACTUALLY DONE)

Donald Trump issues: Racism, xenophobia, a long list of business disasters, sexual harassment, acts of lasciviousness, bad temperament, loves nuclear weapons, appoints anti-science and creationist nut jobs for cabinet position, he thinks that the environment doesn't need protection, cluelessness on being POTUS, probably has narcissistic personality disorder, wants to defund Planned Parenthood, etc. (ALL ACCUSATIONS MADE BY THE LEFT)

You can call his actions and statements racist and xonophobic all you want, but your perceptions do not make fact for any but yourself. She has actually committed these crimes and more. Everything he said about the border and illegals is accurate. No, not all illegals bring crime, but it does happen. 

Black Knight-

Ryzen 5 5600, GIGABYTE B550M DS3H, 16Gb Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000mhz, Asrock RX 6800 XT Phantom Gaming,

Seasonic Focus GM 750, Samsung EVO 860 EVO SSD M.2, Intel 660p Series M.2 2280 1TB PCIe NVMe, Linux Mint 20.2 Cinnamon

Daughter's Rig;

MSI B450 A Pro, Ryzen 5 3600x, 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000mhz, Silicon Power A55 512GB SSD, Gigabyte RX 5700 Gaming OC, Corsair CX430

Black Knight-

Ryzen 5 5600, GIGABYTE B550M DS3H, 16Gb Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000mhz, Asrock RX 6800 XT Phantom Gaming,

Seasonic Focus GM 750, Samsung EVO 860 EVO SSD M.2, Intel 660p Series M.2 2280 1TB PCIe NVMe, Linux Mint 20.2 Cinnamon

Daughter's Rig;

MSI B450 A Pro, Ryzen 5 3600x, 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000mhz, Silicon Power A55 512GB SSD, Gigabyte RX 5700 Gaming OC, Corsair CX430

Black Knight-

Daughter's Rig;

7 minutes ago, asand1 said:

You can call his actions and statements racist and xonophobic all you want, but your perceptions do not make fact for any but yourself

Suit yourself. I love it when you people get ranty and pissed when a person disagrees with your opinions. But hey, I'll just wait until I say "I told you so". So wear that tin foil hat all you want and continue watching Fox News.

Good luck! ?

The clintons are a crime family guilty of drug trafficking, murder, and political corruption. And I will say now that anyone that loves them is a damned fool.

Black Knight-

Daughter's Rig;

Black Knight-

Daughter's Rig;

Black Knight-

Daughter's Rig;

On 12/17/2016 at 11:06 PM, AniJan said:

I don't think you guys get what I'm saying. Maybe I didn't word it right.

Yeah I didn't word it right. Lol

I know what impeachment is. There's a whole process before a president actually gets impeached.

What I'm saying is that Trump can go to trial...

holy shit I'm not making sense. lol

No, I don't think you do. Sure, there's a process, but impeachment does not mean they get fired or removed from office. You claim there hasn't been a president impeached before, however several presidents have been impeached. Being impeached is congress accusing the president of a crime. It's a formal indictment; and if proven guilty, the president is removed from office and punished based on the crime. (ex. jailtime, large fines, etc.)

Also, what would Trump go to trial for? He can run his business in office if he wants. There's nothing illegal about it. Also, he's only accepting $1 salary, not the typical $400,000. Although, I'd disagree with him handing the company over to his children; he can do whatever he wants. People would just prefer he gave it to a blind trust. 

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

the funny thing about this whole blind trust business is Trump actually thinks handing his businesses over to his children IS a blind trust. lol
Hello?

New phone who dis?