GTX 780 LIGHTNING $549.99 o.O THE PRICES ARE REALLY DROPPING!!!

Youbetternot

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814127754 gotten from _ASSASSIN_ Wow that is a huge price drop. I really need 550 dollars right now.

I am not advertising!

MSI-GeForce-GTX-780-Lightning-06.jpgMSI-GeForce-GTX-780-Lightning-2.jpg

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

If only we can see a $700 titan

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

Are you sure you're not?

Because without that disclaimer I'd be inclined to think you were advertising for Newegg. 

Error: 410

Are you sure you're not?

Because without that disclaimer I'd be inclined to think you were advertising for Newegg. 

Somebody don't like good deals!

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

The world is going crazy nvidia cheaping so much I want to build a pc NOW!

Funny thing what competition does!

i5-3570K @4.2ghz | Gigabyte Z77-DS3H | 16GB G. Skill Ripjaw 1600mhz 9-9-9-24 (2x8GB) | 120GB Vertex 3/640GB WD 7200RPM | AMD HD7950 @ 1025mhz | 600W Corsair CS600 | Hyper 212 CPU Cooler | 5x 120mm fans 79cfm | Ultra Defender Case

Can the lightning be put under water?

Bad Idea!

If only we can see a $700 titan

It already is, the 780ti. 

AMD FX-8350 OC to 4.5ghz      Evga gtx 660       SilverStone FT03      Samsung 840 128gb  

Funny thing what competition does!

yeah, makes it so Nvidia doesn't overprice their shit

Can the lightning be put under water?

Yeah, if you wait for the upcoming EKWB block for the Lightning.

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

It already is, the 780ti.

Needs moar VRAM!!!!!!!!!!

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

Needs moar VRAM!!!!!!!!!!

True...

AMD FX-8350 OC to 4.5ghz      Evga gtx 660       SilverStone FT03      Samsung 840 128gb  

So glad I didn't buy these. I waited such a long time for MSI to release the lightning 780, but they messed up their release, told everyone we misintepreted the date, and then charged much more than anyone else for it.

I wouldn't be too happy right now if I had bought a lightning on release considering it's been about 2 months and you have a $200 markdown.

Now we just need the titan to drop.to 700

Yeah, if you wait for the upcoming EKWB block for the Lightning.

Thanks! I just saw a press release from EK regarding that. Do you know if thats going to be in limited quantities and if FrozenCPU will sell it as well?

Also, what would you suggest for watercooling to get the most overclocking out of? The Lightning or the EVGA 780 ACX Superclocked?

Thanks! I just saw a press release from EK regarding that. Do you know if thats going to be in limited quantities and if FrozenCPU will sell it as well?

Also, what would you suggest for watercooling to get the most overclocking out of? The Lightning or the EVGA 780 ACX Superclocked?

FCPU will most likely sell it, considering that they sold the 780 DCU II waterblock from EK, and it probably wont be in a limited quantity.

You should make a serparate thread on this in the watercooling sub-forum to prevent thread hijacking.

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

Both very good cards for overclocking I will personally go with the lighting because the msi lighting looks beast.

Start a new thread so more people can help you

Both very good cards for overclocking I will personally go with the lighting because the msi lighting looks beast

B-b-but he's watercooling... Watercooling = No fans... :D

B-b-but he's watercooling... Watercooling = No fans... :D

but I want to see a white and yellow build o rm series psu :wub::wub::wub: