Something you wish you knew how to do?

orangecat

What is something you wish you knew how to do but never got around to learning it?

For me its playing guitar. I always wanted to play a guitar but my parents never bought me one when i was a little kid so i never got the experience I would have liked to have now.

i always wanted to play seven drums. i always wanted a cat with me. and this list goes on forever! no end!:)

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

i always wanted to play seven drums. i always wanted a cat with me. and this list goes on forever! no end! :)

same with me

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

Talk to girls...

? you don't? if you don't, then seriously you are not a man! :P Go and find someone or anyone and start any topic! :P

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

have a cat..

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

Vocals like early metalcore A7X. 

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

What is something you wish you knew how to do but never got around to learning it?

For me its playing guitar. I always wanted to play a guitar but my parents never bought me one when i was a little kid so i never got the experience I would have liked to have now. 

I've been playing since I was 9. Dad heavily into music and had a studio in the basement. In short I asked him if he could get me a guitar and amp and he did the following Christmas. I am fortunate I guess.

Talk to girls...

It's actually fairly easy. Once you can gather up enough courage to do it, it's easy from there on out.

"You can try to play chess with a pigeon. But even if you win, it'll shit on the board and strut around."

Talk to girls...

... I know that feel bro. Only I wish I could talk to anyone.

I wish I could learn Japanese. It'd make watching anime a bit more fun. 

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

I wish I knew how to get over my anxiety disorder and lead a more normal life.

Hahahahahahaha pc specs: potato

I love portal 2.

This is my opinion, it doesn't mean I'm right and is liable to change at any time. I may offend of which I apologize in advance.

(Our lord and savior: GabeN)

I always wanted to learn how program when I was younger, but I did not get access to internet until sometime like 2010 so I tried to learn from books, but I am a heavy visual learner so without a video or images it was hopeless; I just do not take information all that well from reading. Since I got the internet, I have a better understanding on batch programming, but I trying to the get grasp of C++ for game design.

I wish I knew the secret to instantaneous star travel.

No but seriously I am not sure as there is a not a lot I want to learn that I am not currently trying to learn or already know.

I guess I would say I wish I knew how to be a better leader.

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

I want the photographic memory and lie detection skill like the one you see in lie to me and Suits.

Harsh Vocals (Death growls/cookie monster vocals)

I can do a little, but not on a Mikael level.

AMD FX-8320 @ 4.3 ghz | Corsair H60 (Push/Pull)|  8GB Kingston Hyper X DDR3 1.6 ghz | Sapphire HD 7870 Oc'd | Biostar TA970 MOBO OCZ 750w  PSU | 2TB HDD + 120gb Kingston V300 SSD| Coolermaster CM Storm Enforcer Case | SoundBlaster Audigy SE  Windows 7                                                                                      "I am a leaf on the wind, watch me..."   "You know nothing Jon Snauhh" "Take the risk of thinking for yourself, much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way."

/Steam Profile/Folding@home stats/TekSyndicate Fourms/  \m/  RIP David Gold (1980-2011) \m/ RIP Peter Steele (1962-2010) \m/ RIP Chuck Schuldiner (1967-2001) \m/ RIP Dio (1942-2010) \m/ RIP Cliff Burton (1962-1986) \m/ RIP Dime (1966-2004)

Trap lolis

? you don't? if you don't, then seriously you are not a man! :P Go and find someone or anyone and start any topic! :P

When your shy it is hard to pull off.

I wish i knew C+ and python 

Its all about those volumetric clouds

Harsh Vocals (Death growls/cookie monster vocals)

I can do a little, but not on a Mikael level.

a bit of a tip if you decide to go for it. Drink water and do warmup exercises!. I used to be able to sing like this.

But since i did not warm up and Went on for a long time i damaged my vocalcords.. still haven't recovered.. 

Personally i would've liked to be able to speak fluent non accented japanese, or program in C (still Learning)

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Basic scripting in Lua. Lua is pretty easy, but I'm just too lazy to be bothered.

Sent from my iGeneric using iWontStopBlabbering v7.42

? you don't? if you don't, then seriously you are not a man! :P Go and find someone or anyone and start any topic! :P

Well, it's not that I never try, it just turns into a disaster every time ^.^

But I don't really have time for it anyway these days :P