Something you wish you knew how to do?

orangecat

? you don't? if you don't, then seriously you are not a man! :P Go and find someone or anyone and start any topic! :P

Calling someone not a man shows how much of a man you really aren't.

I wish I knew how to get over my anxiety disorder and lead a more normal life.

Same here man I avoid people all the time.

I want the photographic memory and lie detection skill like the one you see in lie to me and Suits.

I don't think you can learn a photographic memory.

Harsh Vocals (Death growls/cookie monster vocals)

I can do a little, but not on a Mikael level.

I wish I knew how to do that to but only for fun.

a bit of a tip if you decide to go for it. Drink water and do warmup exercises!. I used to be able to sing like this.

But since i did not warm up and Went on for a long time i damaged my vocalcords.. still haven't recovered.. 

Personally i would've liked to be able to speak fluent non accented japanese, or program in C (still Learning)

Did you make that song or is it an example because its pretty good.

Well, it's not that I never try, it just turns into a disaster every time ^.^

But I don't really have time for it anyway these days :P

C'mon Glenwing you can do it!

i could sing along with the same voice^^ im not the lead singer of a metal band :P

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

a bit of a tip if you decide to go for it. Drink water and do warmup exercises!. I used to be able to sing like this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qP0HyqcMHvQ

But since i did not warm up and Went on for a long time i damaged my vocalcords.. still haven't recovered.. 

Personally i would've liked to be able to speak fluent non accented japanese, or program in C (still Learning)

I have a fairly deep voice and drink constantly, I guess I'll just stick to what I'm good at. (guitar and bass)

My vocals come out something similar to Trevor's from TBDM (which is good for me at least), but I'd like to get something more similar to Mikael from Opeth or Lord Worm from Crytopsy.

AND FROM EARLIER:

I'd like to know C (more than the little I know) and better my HTML.

AMD FX-8320 @ 4.3 ghz | Corsair H60 (Push/Pull)|  8GB Kingston Hyper X DDR3 1.6 ghz | Sapphire HD 7870 Oc'd | Biostar TA970 MOBO OCZ 750w  PSU | 2TB HDD + 120gb Kingston V300 SSD| Coolermaster CM Storm Enforcer Case | SoundBlaster Audigy SE  Windows 7                                                                                      "I am a leaf on the wind, watch me..."   "You know nothing Jon Snauhh" "Take the risk of thinking for yourself, much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way."

/Steam Profile/Folding@home stats/TekSyndicate Fourms/  \m/  RIP David Gold (1980-2011) \m/ RIP Peter Steele (1962-2010) \m/ RIP Chuck Schuldiner (1967-2001) \m/ RIP Dio (1942-2010) \m/ RIP Cliff Burton (1962-1986) \m/ RIP Dime (1966-2004)

how to be a guy like Linus who gets invited to press releases and is always up to date oh and also I'd like to know how to talk to girls

Dell XPS 15 9560 - Nikon Z5 - Galaxy S10+

How to be a guy like Linus who gets invited to press releases and is always up to date AND how to talk to girls :(

Work on cars. I see myself getting into that in the near future though when I can afford either a Mustang or a FRS/BRZ. If I get either one, it'll be my project car that I'll modify. 

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)

How to be a guy like Linus who gets invited to press releases and is always up to date AND how to talk to girls :(

I promise talking to girls isn't too challenging. 9/10 girls are just guys with different parts of the human anatomy. Start with a hi and a friendly smile. A "hey, how's it going?" can go a long way too. Or "I noticed you like to do _____ " and go from there. There will be rejection because not all girls will be into you. That's just the way it is. Even good looking guys get turned down. What it does do is boost your confidence over time. Failure makes you better. 

I wish you the best bro.

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

I wish I knew how to get over my anxiety disorder and lead a more normal life.

I wish I could send my feels to you. 

I promise talking to girls isn't too challenging. 9/10 girls are just guys with different parts of the human anatomy. Start with a hi and a friendly smile. A "hey, how's it going?" can go a long way too. Or "I noticed you like to do _____ " and go from there. There will be rejection because not all girls will be into you. That's just the way it is. Even good looking guys get turned down. What it does do is boost your confidence over time. Failure makes you better. 

I wish you the best bro.

Thanks a lot man, it means a lot to hear people like you giving advise... I hope your dreams also come true... personally I would prefer a GT-R (Japanese powerrr) but american muscle will never let you down though :P

I'd really like to learn Japanese, so that I don't have to wait for fan language packs for games, and I wouldn't look like as big of an idiot when I go to Japan occasionally.

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society

I sometimes wish I had learnt how to integrate audiovisual perception. 

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

C'mon Glenwing you can do it!

I wish I knew how to do that to but only for fun.

I don't think you can learn a photographic memory.

Same here man I avoid people all the time.

Multi quote my bro

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

Thanks a lot man, it means a lot to hear people like you giving advise... I hope your dreams also come true... personally I would prefer a GT-R (Japanese powerrr) but american muscle will never let you down though :P

I doubt I'll ever make enough to afford a GT-R. If I do though you can believe I would buy one over a Mustang. If Toyota brings the Supra back in 2015 like it's been rumored then I'll definitely buy one.

I doubt I'll ever make enough to afford a GT-R. If I do though you can believe I would buy one over a Mustang. If Toyota brings the Supra back in 2015 like it's been rumored then I'll definitely buy one.

Same here, but if the rumors are true then that would be awesome too..

Explain.

Long story: The normal process is for people to filter what they hear depending on what they see or know. If they know there is something they should be listening for (like a voice screaming in a crowd for example) then their brains will automatically filter out all unnecessary sounds to help them concentrate. It is also why you can hear what someone is saying in a loud room even though the persons voice is the same volume as the room,  the eyes see the lips and the brain automatically fills in bits it can't hear.  This is sometimes called sensory steering because the brain is steered to hear a particular sound, sometimes even when that sound is not there. It is an automatic process and the visual system is stronger than the auditory. Which means any information the brain gets from the eyes can overrule the information it gets from the ears. Which is why so many audio snake oil products have people convinced they work.

Hers an example:

I, however am autistic. This means that there is a reduction in visual/auditory processing to the point where I can control the Mc gurk effect and also suffer much less from the placebo effect. It also means that I cannot lip read (my brain does not automatically  fill in the information it does not get).  Couple this with exceptionally acute hearing and you can see why it is a problem, I can hear everything without steering or filtering automatically.

It is possible with early intervention to learn how to either do these things or avoid the situation, however I didn't have the opportunity for that so it has taken quite some time and education to understand why somethings that everyone else does so easy it hard for me.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Gt-r or skyline gt-r... Both are pretty cool but l I've the skyline. And a new supra, I haven't heard that I'll have to do some reading. U think they will bring out a new engine with it?

OnePlus 6T