The new Zalman Zm-T3!

brownninja97

T3_B_01.jpg

Zalman released 5 cases and this is the third one to come. Targeting the same audiences the ZM-T4 which means stupidly cheap to the point where you dont have an idea of how they make profit.

The prices are $21.50 or £15 for the non plus and $23 or £18 for the plus edition(the plus editon is coming out later this year).

Plus edition: 2x usb 3.0 3x 120mm 1x 92mm

non-plus edition: 1x usb 3.0 1x usb2.0 1x120mm 1x80mm

T3_19.jpg

The vga length is great so it can fit 98% of cards in the world, i think only the 7990,6990 and the newest windforce cooler will not fit. Btw a big note(to note down) is that you lose gpu space if you have more then one 3.5 inch hdd, you will have no issues with 2.5 inch ssds.

T3_01_eng.jpg

Same deal as the T4, its down to which one you like more(design wise as the internals are mirrored)

T3_17.jpg

Dust filters left, right and center, four pci lanes meaning this is a matx case so sorry to those guys.

T3_25.jpg

Is it just me or zalman hasnt got the idea of getting a profit.

Thats it for this case and it seems amazing once again from zalman and what is your opinion on the paired releases from zalman(non-plus and plus setup)? 

Links:

http://www.zalman.com/global/product/Product_Read.php?Idx=834

The other ZM twin Zm-T4(you might like it better)

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/69317-zalman-zm-t4-when-cheap-gets-cheaper/

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Peeps prefer window side panels than grilled ones for fans. Still Zalman is known for cooling solution soo its assumed they would go on more cooling than looks (in window side panel part).Personally i dont like the front.

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

Btw does anyone have any feedback they can give me to make these overviews better, I dunno if im doing this correctly.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Peeps prefer window side panels than grilled ones for fans. Still Zalman is cooling solution company soo its assumed they would go on more cooling than looks (in window side panel part).Personally i dont like the front.

At its price range its no surprise that there is no window.

Listen if you care.

At its price range its no surprise that there is no window.

At any price range if you REALLY want you can get window side panel (DYI way of course). Im just sayin. Also the cutouts for exterior watercooling? Seriously who use external watercooling now? I wont rant about 5.25 bay because people still use CD/DVD (masochists)...

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

Actually looks pretty good! I hope zalman just starts owning the lower end segment so there will be no more crap cases beeing used on low budget builds.

For the price range. That's extremely competitive. However, I really don't like the glossiness in the front. Would have preferred a smoother finish, IMO.

\[T]/ Praise the Sun!
Super Budget Gaming Build: Intel Pentium G1610, Gigabye GA-H61M-DS2 rev. 3, Kingston Value RAM 4GB CL9 1333MHz, Fractal Design Core 1000, Corsair VS 450, WD 1TB, Powercolor Radeon HD 7750 1GB/GDDR5, (Optional: Asus DRW-24B1ST).
 (Total: $340 USD)

Btw does anyone have any feedback they can give me to make these overviews better, I dunno if im doing this correctly.

You're covering all major points in my books, just keep doing what you're doing!

The case is very well priced, might need to show this to my friend!

CPU: Intel Core i5 2550K @ 4GHz | Cooler: Gelid Tranquillo Rev. 2 | Mobo: Gigabyte GA-Z68AP-D3

GPU: XFX 1GB HD6850 OC'd | SSD: OCZ Agility 3 60GB | HDD: Samsung 500GB | PSU: Corsair HX520W | Case: Zalman Z11+

• 1 year later...

Don't DIY on the sidepanel, I've done it myself. It gets way to hot!

Irish in Vancouver, what's new?

That side panel with grills....what year is this 2004?

Well when you buy a £15 case I doubt it will be showing off fancy features.

Listen if you care.

Well when you buy a £15 case I doubt it will be showing off fancy features.

Still a simple plain pannel with no features would work. I mean do you really want to install a fan on that side panel and just pull on the cords and possible snap something off every time you need to open this, which I assume would be very often with no removable dust filters?

-------

Current Rig

-------

For the price, Holy crap. There are some things I don't like, such as the glossy front panel, but I will look over that due to, as before mentioned, the price. Zalman is a good brand, so hopefully they will dominate the "cheap 'n' cheerful" segment of computer case.

Ryze of the Phoenix: 
CPU:      AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 4.15GHz
Ram:      64GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 @ 3200Mhz (Samsung B-Die & Nanya Technology)
GPU:      MSI RTX 3060 12GB Aero ITX
Storage: Crucial P3 1TB NVMe Gen 4 SSD, 1TB Crucial MX500, Spinning Rust (7TB Internal, 16TB External - All in-use),
PSU:      Cooler Master MWE Gold 750w V2 PSU (Thanks LTT PSU Tier List)
Cooler:   BeQuite! Prue Rock 2 Black Edition
Case:     ThermalTake Versa J22 TG

Passmark 10 Score: 6096.4         CPU-z Score: 4189 MT         Unigine Valley (DX11 @1080p Ultra): 5145         CryEngine Neon Noir (1080p Ultra): 9579

Audio Setup:                  Scarlett 2i2, AudioTechnica AT2020 XLR, Mackie CR3 Monitors, Sennheiser HD559 headphones, HyperX Cloud II Headset, KZ ES4 IEM (Cyan)

Laptop:                            MacBook Pro 2017 (Intel i5 7360U, 8GB DDR3, 128GB SSD, 2x Thunderbolt 3 Ports - No Touch Bar) Catalina & Boot Camp Win10 Pro

Primary Phone:               Xiaomi Mi 11T Pro 5G 256GB (Snapdragon 888)

Still a simple plain pannel with no features would work. I mean do you really want to install a fan on that side panel and just pull on the cords and possible snap something off every time you need to open this, which I assume would be very often with no removable dust filters?

there is that as well, i guess this is as a result of zalman and their love for fans,  majority of zalman's cases have a lot of fans or options for fans, i guess their thought process was that bigger numbers are better, the consumer should be able to tell if there is a fan on the side and not do something stupid as a result, either way id never put a fan on the side panel its ugly 

Listen if you care.

For the price, Holy crap. There are some things I don't like, such as the glossy front panel, but I will look over that due to, as before mentioned, the price. Zalman is a good brand, so hopefully they will dominate the "cheap 'n' cheerful" segment of computer case.

Oh they do, there are monsters in Europe, in the UK the Z9 and Z11 are constantly duking it out for most sold case in most retailers, for a while the core 1000 started getting close in sales terms but then zalman brought out a set of sub £20 cases which did a real number on Fractals sales. People wonder why Zalman dont make expensive cases anymore, its because they get more then enough from their battalion of budget cases. I pretty much only use Zalman cases now for customers builds, they like them and i trust them

Listen if you care.

jesus, who thought that looked good on the front

i dont get it, you either have a clean appearance or an aggressive one with airflow and stuff.

Listen if you care.

i dont get it, you either have a clean appearance or an aggressive one with airflow and stuff.

why can we just get a budget case that is as plain as possible. just a flat front with 2 fans

why can we just get a budget case that is as plain as possible. just a flat front with 2 fans

umm well

zalman_r1_2.jpg

£30

Listen if you care.

still too complicated,

each to their own

Listen if you care.

still too complicated,

IdRCOrf.gif

Its literallty flat on the front, it has nothing

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

Its literallty flat on the front, it has nothing

the bottom part has an incline which is aggressive, i look how people just want a plain rectangle these days. In 2016 power buttons will only be for aggressive cases.

Listen if you care.