So what have you bought so far?

Just now, dizmo said:

Yeah, it got pretty old trying to find a spot to put my cans when I got somewhere. At least with IEM's you can just shove them into your pocket. I find the worst thing is finding a pair with a quality cable. I got a pair of AudioFlys last year on Boxing Day, used them for two months and the cable is completely fucked. It tore, is kinked in several places, and even though it was "tangle free" it's the worst pair of IEMs I've ever had.

Yeah, that seems to be the way with most RGB layouts oddly. Must be designed by the engineers.

Ahhh yeah. Cherry switches are different batch to batch, might just be a bad batch. I know I hate the Brown switches on my friends keyboards. They feel just like you say, squishy. Personally I'd love a keyboard like this with Blacks but such a thing doesn't exist. I actually found the K70 to be inferior in terms of build. Their volume wheels feel sticky and stiff. Plus no macro keys on the K70? Oy.

It's not quite same storage, microSD cards are considerably slower. Plus the 64GB had twice the RAM.

Hahaha i treat my IEMs fairly well too... but the housing of the driver fell apart. It was a gift...Skullcandy Titan. At first I was like...ew...Skullcandy... It wasn't on the low end either so I was like... I have it, might as well use it. I could hear the hiss noise fairly well so I didn't like that but once it started playing music, I didn't have much complain. They were fairly comfortable. I could glue the housing back together somehow but... nah screw it. I can do that another time. For now I'm going to enjoy my new earphones LOL ~ consumerist ideology. 

That's also why I decided on this pair. It went on sale. #2, there's a detachable cable. The housing is titanium  so it's not gonna fall apart like my other ones did... Skullcandy Titan. Even though the housing is a metal of some sort (I think aluminum/aluminium). I needed the upgrade ... :) huehuehue the excuse wins. 

Corsair VOID Wireless White

Forza Horizon 3

My System:

Intel Core i5-4690k  / Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo Asus Z97-AR MSI Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 100me Corsair Vengeance LP 1600Mhz 2x4GB DDR3 Samsung 850 EVO 250GB / Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM HDD / NZXT S340 EVGA SuperNOVA G1 650W / Windows 10 Home 64 / AOC G2460PQU 1080p 144hz / Corsair VOID Wireless RGB Razer Taipan Laser Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2014 

My Laptop (Asus X55C-DS31):

Intel Core i3-2370M @ 2.4Ghz 6GB RAM / OCZ ARC100 240GB SSD /

My Phone:

OnePlus Three Graphite Black / 64GB

My Watch:

Moto 360 1st Generation

fyi i bought some groceries today the major item of interest for me were the chicken wings and franks buffalo hot sauce and some thick steaks with beer bbq sauce then i saw some crystal pepsi i thought about purchasing but instead went for the low sugar pepsi in the green label. plus all the usual other stuff $450 worth of food.

So i just bought 32gb of ram because the price/gb was just too dam  high with the 16gb kits......

That's about it....

Spoiler

Samung Tab S 8.4

Stats update?

How much are the 16GB kits? 32GB is seriously overkill, and a waste of money, unless you plan to use it for workstation projects.

i5-6600k (4.6) | Dark Rock 3 | MSI GAMING X 1060 6GB | 8GB DDR4 | 120GB SSD & 1TB HDD | Crystal 460x

| Acer GN246HL 1080p 24" 144hz & Acer G246HL 1080p 24" 60hz |

PSU Tier List | PC Partpickers: US Canada Australia UK

Just now, deXxterlab97 said:

Stats update?

Already updated.

Just now, Sreno1 said:

How much are the 16GB kits? 32GB is seriously overkill, and a waste of money, unless you plan to use it for workstation projects.

100 euros for a 16gb kit atm, 32gb kits go for 150 so i just decided to go for a 32gb kit

Spoiler

Samung Tab S 8.4

Just now, H4X3R said:

Already updated.

100 euros for a 16gb kit atm, 32gb kits go for 150 so i just decided to go for a 32gb kit

No I mean should this be a status update instead of new post

Just now, deXxterlab97 said:

No I mean should this be a status update instead of new post

Oh yh, wtv

Spoiler

Samung Tab S 8.4

Just now, H4X3R said:

Already updated.

You got the 32GB for a decent price compared to the 16GB kit, but 32GB is really a waste.

i5-6600k (4.6) | Dark Rock 3 | MSI GAMING X 1060 6GB | 8GB DDR4 | 120GB SSD & 1TB HDD | Crystal 460x

3 minutes ago, H4X3R said:

Already updated.

sreno1 is probably salty cause he has 8GB XD!!!!

7 minutes ago, Offical_Meep said:

sreno1 is probably salty cause he has 8GB XD!!!!

xD

Spoiler

Samung Tab S 8.4

14 minutes ago, Sreno1 said:

You got the 32GB for a decent price compared to the 16GB kit, but 32GB is really a waste.

For most yes not for everyone though. I get by with 8 on most of my computers ive had 8gb on my main machines for like 8 years of so now never really felt constricted by it at all. i get close to the limit now though rarley is it ever a problem im too casual of a user i suppose.  Though i dont think he had to for the price go for 32gb besides him just wanting it. As yes price per gb is low but it was still 50% more money to take the jump. if he was specifically looking for 32gb for specific purposes and saw the deal it would make sense to buy 

2 minutes ago, michaelocarroll007 said:

For most yes not for everyone though. I get by with 8 on most of my computers ive had 8gb on my main machines for like 8 years of so now never really felt constricted by it at all. i get close to the limit now though rarley is it ever a problem im too casual of a user i suppose.  Though i dont think he had to for the price go for 32gb besides him just wanting it. As yes price per gb is low but it was still 50% more money to take the jump. if he was specifically looking for 32gb for specific purposes and saw the deal it would make sense to buy 

Yeah I already stated in my first response that it is waste, unless he is using it for workstation projects.

4 minutes ago, michaelocarroll007 said:

I literally thought to myself why not.... and so i got 32gb although i only need 8 tbh....

Screenshot_2016-11-28-17-25-42.png

Spoiler

Samung Tab S 8.4

21 minutes ago, H4X3R said:

I literally thought to myself why not.... and so i got 32gb although i only need 8 tbh....

At least you Know so.   but even myself who only needs 8 realistically  thought about it before just getting a 16 or 32gb kit there cheap and one of the cheapest part of builds now. 16gb is like 80 bucks where im at     GPU CPU SSD  even people spend that on mouse and keyboards nowdays

If you don't need the extra ram, why not sell it and try to make some money back?

2 minutes ago, Wrb said:

If you don't need the extra ram, why not sell it and try to make some money back?

It's 2x16 and i dun wanna have a single stick.

Spoiler

Samung Tab S 8.4

2 hours ago, H4X3R said:

So i just bought 32gb of ram because the price/gb was just too dam  high with the 16gb kits......

That's about it....

2 hours ago, H4X3R said:

Already updated.

Merged with the "what have you bought so far", if you already had a status update about it there was no need for a thread, this fitted right in here or in the Show off your latest purchase in off-topic ...

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

3 minutes ago, wkdpaul said:

Merged with the "what have you bought so far", if you already had a status update about it there was no need for a thread, this fitted right in here or in the Show off your latest purchase in off-topic ...

Thanks. didnt know such a sub section existed.

Spoiler

Samung Tab S 8.4

Just now, H4X3R said:

Thanks. didnt know such a sub section existed.

no problems! :)

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

CPU: Intel i7 7700K | GPU: ROG Strix GTX 1080Ti | PSU: Seasonic X-1250 (faulty) | Memory: Corsair Vengeance RGB 3200Mhz 16GB | OS Drive: Western Digital Black NVMe 250GB | Game Drive(s): Samsung 970 Evo 500GB, Hitachi 7K3000 3TB 3.5" | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z270x Gaming 7 | Case: Fractal Design Define S (No Window and modded front Panel) | Monitor(s): Dell S2716DG G-Sync 144Hz, Acer R240HY 60Hz (Dead) | Keyboard: G.SKILL RIPJAWS KM780R MX | Mouse: Steelseries Sensei 310 (Striked out parts are sold or dead, awaiting zen2 parts)

Just some Steam games:

Action Henk

One Finger Death Punch

Octodad: Dadliest Ctach

Rainbow Six Siege - Season Pass