Thoughts on Danish taxes?

Snorlax

Good you see the positive side man. Its not $300USD though. $700krone converted is roughly $130 USD. Thats about 1/4 the cost of a PS4 in the USD. Which means you should be paying $2800krone for your PS4...hence why I said, $700krone isnt that bad.

A PS4 in the US is $400

A PS4 in Denmark is $700

How is that not a 300 dollar difference? :P

Oh, and there is nothing called $100krone. It's either in dollars or in DKK ;)

Desktop: i9 12900K - 64GB 6000 MHz CL36 - RTX 4090 X3 OC

Unraid server: Ryzen 3900X - 32GB 3200 MHz CL14 - Quadro P2000 - 50+ TB raw

I know right. It's so stupid. The only thing good about Denmark, is the free healthcare, LOL.

lufihengr: Yeah, that's pretty expensive as well. Cigarettes in Norway or Sweden are like 4 times more expensive than in Denmark.. I believe. One of those 2 countries!

Norway is expensive as fuck .. we go to sweden and buy everything there ... btw op, denmark isn't alone obviously there's norway but many other countries aswell ..... even worse examples, don't think this thread is very well thought through .. there's very obvious reasons if you really want to know, that's just how our system works, deal with it.

and btw you guys going "free healthcare" you do know we pay like 30-40% taxes of our salary and 25% taxes on all merchandise 8% services etc .. to cover those services provided to us?.

Norway is expensive as fuck .. we go to sweden and buy everything there ... btw op, denmark isn't alone obviously there's norway but many other countries aswell ..... even worse examples, don't think this thread is very well thought through .. there's very obvious reasons if you really want to know, that's just how our system works, deal with it.

and btw you guys going "free healthcare" you do know we pay like 30-40% taxes of our salary and 25% taxes on all merchandise 8% services etc .. to cover those services provided to us?.

25%!? HNGGGG!!!! :o

Of course "free healthcare" isn't free, nothing is. The point is that no matter who you are, what you do for a living and how much you earn, you shouldn't have to worry about the economic site of getting sick or have an accident - live is too short for that. You pay an amount that your personal finances can handle and then you are taken care of no matter what happens.

It's not a question of "free" versus "not free". The point is that you can rest assured that you will never ever be in a situation where you cannot pay for a treatment, be it a heart transplantation, cancer, a broken leg, you name it.

The thing is that even though I see these things as valuable and necessary elements in a society I am in fact a liberal so I welcome private hospitals as a supplement as well.

Sure, if you get the right job, you can make some money. Do you have to pay 50% of those money to the government though?

May as well with the government here literally wasting billions everyday on stupid pet projects and war..

PS: I rocked a Snorlax back in the day..good times. :V

A gtx 780 is $855 in France

That's pretty expensive too. The cheapest (and shittiest brand) I could find was $700.

Desktop: i9 12900K - 64GB 6000 MHz CL36 - RTX 4090 X3 OC

Unraid server: Ryzen 3900X - 32GB 3200 MHz CL14 - Quadro P2000 - 50+ TB raw

well at least it isnt south america

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.