How to get job in LMG?

2 minutes ago, Aytex said:

What?

I'm from pakistan. If i've skills to get the job.can i?

I am 100% certain that you won't get the job at LMG. Sorry but it's the reality ;_; Better search for something that you actually can get instead of wasting your time

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White

3 minutes ago, SmartGamer278 said:

Can i also get???

Probably not with those language skills...

CPU: Intel Core i7 8700k CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H100i Mobo:  Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X 32GB 2133 Storage #1: 1TB 850 EVO SSD Storage #2: Western Digital Black 2TB Storage #3: Western Digital Green 4TB GPU: Gigabyte 980 Ti G1 Case: Mastercase5 PSU: EVGA 750 W G2 80+Gold Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX Brown Mouse: Razer Deathadder Elite Monitor: LG 34UM94 Headset: Bose

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S9

heres a solution. Dream

Favorite Threads: PSU Tier List

My Stuff n' Things

Spoiler

The Beast (My Rig)   |CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X|  |Cooling: Enermax Liquimax III, 6x 120mm Noctua Redux|  |Motherboard:  MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus|  |RAM: 4x32gb 3200 G.Skill TridentZ NEO|  |Graphics Card: EVGA(RIP) GeForce RTX 3070TI FTW3|  |Power Supply: Corsair CX-M 750W|  |Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow Mid Tower Case(Black)|  |SSD: 1Tb WD BLACK NVMe, 500gb NVMe, 1Tb Samsung 850 EVO|  |Monitor: MSI Optix MPG341QR 34" Ultrawide|  |Keyboard: Logitech G815|  |Mouse: Logitech G203 LIGHTSYNC|  |Audio Interface: FiiO K7 DAC/Amp|  |Headphones: Sennheiser HD6XX |Webcam: Logitech C920, Logitech C270|

My Network Rack  |Switch: Cisco Dell PowerConnect 5548P|  |Router: Unifi USG|  |Rack: 12U|  |Server: HP Z420|  |Services: Proxmox PVE, Wireguard, Pihole, NVR, NAS|

What does "Analyst" mean in that context?

I know the term "Sales Analyst" is just a fancy name for an assistant for example.

Can you afford to get from Pakistan to Canada, and then afford to live there? (no doubt the pay would cover the living cost, but you still need to get there in the first place)

And no offence but you'd probably need better english skills, all their videos and research/notes are done in english so it'd help alot

PC - CPU Ryzen 5 1600 - GPU Power Color Radeon 5700XT- Motherboard Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming - RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB - Storage 525GB Crucial MX300 SSD + 120GB Kingston SSD   PSU Corsair CX750M - Cooling Stock - Case White NZXT S340

Peripherals - Mouse Logitech G502 Wireless - Keyboard Logitech G915 TKL  Headset Razer Kraken Pro V2's - Displays 2x Acer 24" GF246(1080p, 75hz, Freesync) Steering Wheel & Pedals Logitech G29 & Shifter

57 minutes ago, SmartGamer278 said:

Can i also get???

From the website:

NOTE: Only applicants that are currently legally permitted to work in Canada will be considered, and only successful applicants will be contacted back.

So basically no.

i7 4790K || R9 290X + R9 290 || 16GB G.Skill TridentX 1866 || Gigabyte Z97MX Gaming 5 || Crucial MX100 256GB || WD Caviar Blue 1TB

3 hours ago, SmartGamer278 said:

I'm from pakistan. If i've skills to get the job.can i?

Not likely. After the Dennis episode, they are double hard for foreigner without Canadian citizenship to work for them. Maybe you can try applying for internship if you can get work visa/permit and afford for flights and living in Canada for 6mo to 1 year. That being said, I would assume even interns are Canadians at first and other possibilities after that. Plus they are like any other company. They have more than enough skilled people in short distance to pick from. It would take some awesome-level skills to get noticed from the crowd.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

i have a feeling you get the job the way most people get a job. Know the right people.

3 hours ago, RKRiley said:

Can you afford to get from Pakistan to Canada, and then afford to live there? (no doubt the pay would cover the living cost, but you still need to get there in the first place)

And no offence but you'd probably need better english skills, all their videos and research/notes are done in english so it'd help alot

How much do they pay?

Need a level 10 black belt in ninjutsu

ninjutsu.png

NinjaShirt.jpg

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

I personaly love LMG but i would never work with them because, 1.they say never meet your heros(they arent my heros but still) 2.good luck getting a working permit and end up in LMG(look after the Dennis story) 3. i have a dark sence of humor that many people disaprove off xD

CPU:R7 5800X    Motherboard: asrock x470 taichi ultimate   RAM: 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws-V 2X16GB    GPU: Gigabyte GTX1080TI gaming oc 11g   Case: Corsair 600Q Storage: 1TB Samsung 870(boot), samsung 850evo 500GB, 2TB Corsair MX500, samsung 2TB 970 evo plus, WD 5TB black    PSU: Corsair AX860    CPU cooling: Corsair H105

15 hours ago, malon said:

I personaly love LMG but i would never work with them because, 1.they say never meet your heros(they arent my heros but still) 2.good luck getting a working permit and end up in LMG(look after the Dennis story) 3. i have a dark sence of humor that many people disaprove off xD

It might also come to surprise for many younger fans that they do really long days. Since they are production company, there are deadlines and you can see them staying to the night if some video needs to be edited/filmed before certain point and time. Plus anytime someone is on holiday, rest need to do double the workload. And thirdly, we only see the "good" parts in videos. Its not fun and games and filming for CSF everyday.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv