Old reply stays in text boxp

MANIDY inc

So sometimes when i reply to a topic then go back to reply again when i go to reply or quote someone it opens the reply box but my old reply is in box and being on mobile its hard to delete the quote box. I have an on5 very slow and bad phone.

Using chrome latest verson on android samsung galaxy on5

Everyone should own a vive.

1 minute ago, wrathoftheturkey said:

there's a little trash can button in the top left corner if it bothers you that much, I find the feature really damn useful though

Lol what feature. Thebone that makesnyou delete allvyoir text again xDb

2 minutes ago, wrathoftheturkey said:

if you accidentally click on a notification or anything that takes you away from the site, you can come back to your response. But, like I said, there's a trash can in the corner even on mobile.

Acter you submit it i dont want it popping back up.

Once you hit submit it should forget what you had wrote.

Once you click submit it should clear what you wrote. Is it a previously submitted post, or just one that you started writing and abandoned?

HTTP/2 203

59 minutes ago, colonel_mortis said:

Once you click submit it should clear what you wrote. Is it a previously submitted post, or just one that you started writing and abandoned?

One i subbmited 

1 hour ago, colonel_mortis said:

Happens to me all the time, usually on the desktop site on a mobile phone, and usually status updates.

16 hours ago, MANIDY inc said:

One i subbmited 

Strange - the submit handlers include code to delete the autosaved content.

In the next update, it should be easier to remove the autosaved content, and it will also only be saved for a couple of days (rather than forever as it is now), but when I have some more time I will look into why it might not be clearing on submission for you.

HTTP/2 203

On 11/16/2016 at 10:08 AM, colonel_mortis said:

Strange - the submit handlers include code to delete the autosaved content.

In the next update, it should be easier to remove the autosaved content, and it will also only be saved for a couple of days (rather than forever as it is now), but when I have some more time I will look into why it might not be clearing on submission for you.

Agreed, it does the same for me. A few times I'll submit something then reply to the thread later and my previously submitted reply will pop back up, so it's not just the OP.