If you could clone yourself...

Camul

solely for the purpose of having sex with them, would you do it? (assuming you were single)

Um... no. I wouldn't f*ck myself.

I would put my clone to go to shcool and do everything I would need to do.

and only my family and close friends would know

AMD Athlon X4 750k; Gigabyte F2A88XM-DS2; 8Gb Corsair XMS 1600 Mhz; AMD Hd5670 1Gb DDR3; Bequiet E6-600W; W7 Ultimate x64

#KILLEDMYWIFE                                                                                                                                                                                                                         so miner; very doge; much value   

Dell Vostro 5470: i5 4200U Nvidia GT740m 2Gb 14" 1366x768 Kingston V300 120Gb                                                                                              

Oh internet you never fail to come up with something new just when i think i have seen it all :P

The only difference between a politician and a criminal in patience . A criminal will try to take everything immediately where as a politician known to take it one small piece at a time

I don't think that would work if they had your brain too since they wouldn't want to do it either

As for the poll who is so narcissistic/lonely that they would clone themselves to have sex with themselves also I get the feeling people clicked yes after the title but didn't read the post

| 3570k @ 4.4.ghz | Hyper 212 evo | 8GB (2x4GB) 1600mhz Corsair Vengeance | Gigabyte Z77X UD3H | Corsair CX750M | Corsair 300R | OCZ 240GB SSD | Seagate 1TB 7200rpm HDD | Asus DCUII 7950 @1150mhz core 1600mhz mem

| BenQ XL2411T | Corsair Vengeance K60 | Logitech G700 | steelseries Qck+ | Fiio E10 | Zalman clip on mic | HD 598 | ATH-M50 |

Probably not - Would it be considered masturbation?

Errr.... I don't think so, since it's not actually you.

Sorry, you're only allowed to create a fuck buddy, and I don't think it count's as fucking youself. I've seen a video of a guy doing that and it's not the same as having sex with a clone. 

I have a girlfriend for that kind of thing.....

I said assuming you were single. Jesus...  <_<

I think i would.. but only so i could brag that i've screwed the sexiest bastard i've ever seen :P

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I think i would.. but only so i could brag that i've screwed the sexiest bastard i've ever seen :P

hahahah xD

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

the hell...

I don't think that would work if they had your brain too since they wouldn't want to do it either

As for the poll who is so narcissistic/lonely that they would clone themselves to have sex with themselves also I get the feeling people clicked yes after the title but didn't read the post

It's not about being narcissistic. There would be no way I'd be looking my clone in the face while doing it, that would be too weird. I'd just pretend it was a different guy. 

It's just something I was interested in. I was listening to the RoosterTeeth podcast and the subject came up and apparently the majority of girls say yes and the majority of men say no to the question.

Wut.

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

My bad, had too much wtf going on in my mind to notice haha

Fair enough.  :lol:

I've seen a video of a guy doing that and it's not the same as having sex with a clone. 

Somebody+call+the+sWAT+team+someone+just

AMD Athlon X4 750k; Gigabyte F2A88XM-DS2; 8Gb Corsair XMS 1600 Mhz; AMD Hd5670 1Gb DDR3; Bequiet E6-600W; W7 Ultimate x64

#KILLEDMYWIFE                                                                                                                                                                                                                         so miner; very doge; much value   

Dell Vostro 5470: i5 4200U Nvidia GT740m 2Gb 14" 1366x768 Kingston V300 120Gb                                                                                              

130719404450.jpg

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

Somebody+call+the+sWAT+team+someone+just

You want a link to the video?  :P

Taking the "go fuck yourself" to a whole new level.

haha^^

"Go fuck yourself!"

-"Been there done that.. what else you got?"

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

honestly ill shoot the machine first, humanity is not ready to "fuck itself"

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

crap! I take my vote back. thats the last time i vote without reading the OP first post. 

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

If i'd clone myself. My clone would be 31 years younger than me. So...

no-3.jpg

crap! I take my vote back. thats the last time i vote without reading the OP first post. 

Ha ha ha!! Sorry.  :lol:

If i'd clone myself. My clone would be 31 years younger than me. So...

no-3.jpg

I was assuming the clone would be the same age as you.

I was assuming the clone would be the same age as you.

Then it's not a clone, then it's a copy. 

But if my Quantum Teleportation Device glitches and make a duplicate of myself. I still wouldn't do it

Then it's not a clone, then it's a copy. 

But if my Quantum Teleportation Device glitches and make a duplicate of myself. I still wouldn't do it

Well stop being a smart ass and just assume that a clone is what most people think it is.  :P