Do you collect anything?

Larnuk

Other than massive amounts of debt? I collect knives, Zippos, and figurines. I also try and get special editions of games that I like, but not too often.

How about you?

CPU: i5 3570k @ 3.4 GHz      RAMKingston HyperX Grey Series 8GB (2 x 4GB)      MOBO: ASRock Z77E-ITX  

GPU: Gigabyte Aorus 1060 6GB     HDD's: WD Caviar Blue 1TB  

PSUSilverStone Strider ST50F-P 500W       Case: BitFenix Prodigy (Black)    

I collect rocks, precious coins, money, carbohydrates, bottles, little wooden boxes, did I mention money?

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

Boxes.

My closet has boxes in it, not clothes.

Partially because I'm paranoid of something breaking and they need me to ship with the box, and because I'm lazy and let them pile up and can't throw 50 boxes to the curb at once.

Error: 410

I collect 35mm film cameras

will post a pic later 

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

I collect peoples' fingerprints...

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

does dust count ?

and something call a challege coin or unit coin

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

Nowadays im trying to collect the whole "smoking kills!... Now with pictures!" cig packets. Just so i can say i have the whole set  

I guess i should start collecting something healthier..

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Does LEGO sets count? If yes, that's what I collect.

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

The tears of my enemies. Also pogs. I still collect pogs.

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.7Ghz when gaming | MSI 990FXA-GD80 v2 | Swiftech H220 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7950  +  XFX Radeon 7950 | 8 Gigs of Crucial Ballistix Tracers | 140 GB Raptor X | 1 TB WD Blue | 250 GB Samsung Pro SSD | 120 GB Samsung SSD | 750 Watt Antec HCG PSU | Corsair C70 Mil Green

I collect calories.

Desktop: Intel Core i7-6700K, ASUS Z170-A, ASUS STRIX GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4 RAM, 512 GB Samsund 840 Pro, Seasonic X series 650W PSU, Fractal Design Define R4, 2x5TB HDD

Hypervisor 1: Intel Xeon E5-2630L, ASRock EPC612D8, 16GB DDR4 ECC RAM, Intel RT3WB080 8-port RAID controller plus expansion card, Norco RPC-4020 case, 20x2TB WD Red HDD

Other spare hypervisors: Dell Poweredge 2950, HP Proliant DL380 G5

Laptops: ThinkPads, lots of ThinkPads

Shot glasses I have like 50+ and I dont even Drink. I need to find a way to display them with out take up a huge amount of room 

I dont necessary collect one thing but rather I just collect stuff.

A gun here

A knife or blade there

Some musical intruments

Camera parts

Computer parts

It makes me feel more "well rounded" as an individual

Big Bertha3570k @ 4.5GhzASRock Fatal1ty Z777970 DCUII TOP EVGA GTX 780Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F1216GB RAM128GB Kingston HyperX 3K1TB Western Digital Black40GB Western Digital Raptor 10K PeripheralsMionix 3200 MouseCMStorm Quickfire Rapid w/ Cherry MX Blues2 x Dell U2713HM AudioAsus ROG Orion Pro HeadsetSony XB-500AKG K240Bose AE2i​Fiio E10

Samsung Galaxy S45.0" 1920x1080p Super AMOLED screen16GB Storage2600 mAh battery1.9Ghz quad-core Krait CPU2GB RAMCyanogenMod CameraNikon D310018x55mm NIKKOR VR Lens14.2 MP

I collect Steam games (as I'm sure many here do). But I also collect Steam time (in a way). I do try to play my collection as much as possible. I've played 80% of my 276 games and I have almost 2,600 hours across all my games. Other than that I collect anime :P

I guess I could also add stuff from BF3. Once I hit Colonel 100 I started collecting everything. Mostly Mastery Dog Tags (500 kills with each gun. I'm up to 47. Very nearly 50 :P) and assignments/ medals

Here's how far I got. I'm most likely going to stop here now that BF4 is right around the corner :)

Medals_zps5ed1441e.jpg

Corsair 900D | MSI MPower Max Z87 AC | i7-4790K @ 4.7Ghz | 1080 Ti SLI | 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400 
XSPC Raystorm | EK-FC Nickel GPU block/backplate | 2x Alphacool UT60 480mm & XT45 240mm | 11x Linus Edition NF-F12
Schiit Modi/Magni 2 Uber | 5" KRK Rokit G3 | KRK 10S2 | Acer Predator X34 | Dell S2716DG

all of my old pc games I played as a child, that being mostly ones that came in cereal boxes (those were the days!) and a few like halo, dungeon siege and delta force.

I collect used tissues. Feel free to question the substance contained in them.

Members of a certain branch of the Armed Forces?

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.7Ghz when gaming | MSI 990FXA-GD80 v2 | Swiftech H220 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7950  +  XFX Radeon 7950 | 8 Gigs of Crucial Ballistix Tracers | 140 GB Raptor X | 1 TB WD Blue | 250 GB Samsung Pro SSD | 120 GB Samsung SSD | 750 Watt Antec HCG PSU | Corsair C70 Mil Green

I collect rocks got about 100 from all over australia and some for overseas too

Its all about those volumetric clouds

1. Airsoft stuff...Yes I have a lot!

2. Computer parts....Who would have guessed?

3. Starting to collect Camera stuff....I am up to 4 :)

4. And books....Oh I love books :) 

CPU Ryzen 5 Asrock B350 Pro 4 / MSI RX580 Gaming / RAM 16 Gigs Corsair Vengeance 3000 / HDD 1TB Seagate Barracuda / SSD Samsung 840 120GB / 500GB Samsung SSD / Case Urban S31 / PSU EVGA G2 750w / Os Windows 10 / Keyboard Corsair K70 / Mouse Razer Naga 2013 (Won it from Linus!!

I collect books. I have the entire Hardy Boys collection and most of the Bathroom readers.

He who dies with the most tools wins.