Samsung recalls the Note 7

GoodBytes

Soooooo, now that my hopes are dashed. Which flagship phone to get ?

Motherboard  ROG Strix B350-F Gaming | CPU Ryzen 5 1600 | GPU Sapphire Radeon RX 480 Nitro+ OC  | RAM Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHz 2x8Gb | OS Drive  Crucial MX300 525Gb M.2 | WiFi Card  ASUS PCE-AC68 | Case Switch 810 Gunmetal Grey SE | Storage WD 1.5tb, SanDisk Ultra 3D 500Gb, Samsung 840 EVO 120Gb | NAS Solution Synology 413j 8TB (6TB with 2TB redundancy using Synology Hybrid RAID) | Keyboard SteelSeries APEX | Mouse Razer Naga MMO Edition Green | Fan Controller Sentry LXE | Screens Sony 43" TV | Sound Logitech 5.1 X530

15 minutes ago, Noctus said:

Soooooo, now that my hopes are dashed. Which flagship phone to get ?

LG V20, xperia XZ, S7, HTC 10, huawei p9 plus, etc. Plenty of choices

Completely sucks this happened. Was it sucky battery connectors to phone or just squeezing limits of current batteries that caused this.

Either way hopefully it won't damage them too much or hurt the brand if issue can be found and rectified.

When will those new type of amazing batteries come that double the capacity per same size of current ones while also not dangerous at all??

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

16 hours ago, Zeeee said:

DUDE i never said touchwiz is the cause its not IM SURE its not, but im saying screw samsung with their shitty touchwiz they deserve what happened with this device. Its just like a concept like karma like fuck u for fucking the customers over, so many people are converts from iphone to samsung then they use touchwiz and dont know any better and are like hey wow is this android? Android sucks ass and go back to iphone i can name countless people i know that did that, theyre tarnishing the android image by touchwiz its not cool, they should stop with that shit

These aren't the galaxy s3 days... Touchwiz is actually very good now. Do your research

LTT's Fastest 9800gt

LTT Forum Beginners Guide

31 minutes ago, catzambia said:

These aren't the galaxy s3 days... Touchwiz is actually very good now. Do your research

Oh my god dude shut up please, Touchwiz is everything BUT good. Dude why do you samsheep say these things every year and every year you get destroyed with lag? Dude its factual evidence that taking stock android and putting shit on it will make it slower ALWAYS then leaving it stock.

http://www.iphonehacks.com/2016/09/iphone-7-crushes-galaxy-note-7-speed-test.html 

Samsung will always be shit so long as they use touchwiz if samsung makes their phones with stock android count me the hell in i will get it real android fans dont buy samsung for that reason! LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG! Uncompatibilites Uncompatibilites Uncompatibilites Uncompatibilites Uncompatibilites Uncompatibilites! 

It was at this moment, Samsung knew it fucked up. 

45 minutes ago, Zeeee said:

Oh my god dude shut up please, Touchwiz is everything BUT good. Dude why do you samsheep say these things every year and every year you get destroyed with lag? Dude its factual evidence that taking stock android and putting shit on it will make it slower ALWAYS then leaving it stock.

http://www.iphonehacks.com/2016/09/iphone-7-crushes-galaxy-note-7-speed-test.html 

Samsung will always be shit so long as they use touchwiz if samsung makes their phones with stock android count me the hell in i will get it real android fans dont buy samsung for that reason! LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG! Uncompatibilites Uncompatibilites Uncompatibilites Uncompatibilites Uncompatibilites Uncompatibilites! 

Touchwiz is actually good, as attested by THIS "real android fan". Go be stupid and blind somewhere else.

Motherboard  ROG Strix B350-F Gaming | CPU Ryzen 5 1600 | GPU Sapphire Radeon RX 480 Nitro+ OC  | RAM Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHz 2x8Gb | OS Drive  Crucial MX300 525Gb M.2 | WiFi Card  ASUS PCE-AC68 | Case Switch 810 Gunmetal Grey SE | Storage WD 1.5tb, SanDisk Ultra 3D 500Gb, Samsung 840 EVO 120Gb | NAS Solution Synology 413j 8TB (6TB with 2TB redundancy using Synology Hybrid RAID) | Keyboard SteelSeries APEX | Mouse Razer Naga MMO Edition Green | Fan Controller Sentry LXE | Screens Sony 43" TV | Sound Logitech 5.1 X530

1 hour ago, Zeeee said:

Yes it will run a LITTLE BIT slower, but with the current generation of touchwiz it is GOOD. Are you really this stupid? As I said, do your research you dumbass.

LTT's Fastest 9800gt

19 hours ago, Magnetorheological said:

Haha I have a Lumia 520 too! Bought it as a toy phone to try out Windows phone years ago. Don't use it anymore, but my new (well, more than a year old already) toy Windows phone is a Lumia 640.

I have a Lumia 950 and the amount of people asking me if I have a Nexus 5X is quite depressing...even with the Microsoft logo on the top of the phone...or the Windows logo on the back of it.

That being said, I'm pretty bummed out the Note 7 line ended up dead like this since more competition is needed on the high end phones...

3 hours ago, catzambia said:

Yes it will run a LITTLE BIT slower, but with the current generation of touchwiz it is GOOD. Are you really this stupid? As I said, do your research you dumbass.

WOW SO ITLL RUN A LITTLE BIT SLOWER? Then i dont fucking care why buy a phone when its at all slower than a phone for the same price youre on a tech website talking about tech and youre telling me you dont care if its slower? GTFOUT i want the best performance/dollar and since samsung is the same $ as iphones why not get the faster one... or screw both and get a nexus or pixel device and get way faster speed?! You dumb?

2 minutes ago, Zeeee said:

WOW SO ITLL RUN A LITTLE BIT SLOWER? Then i dont fucking care why buy a phone when its at all slower than a phone for the same price youre on a tech website talking about tech and youre telling me you dont care if its slower? GTFOUT i want the best performance/dollar and since samsung is the same $ as iphones why not get the faster one... or screw both and get a nexus or pixel device and get way faster speed?! You dumb?

What kind of stupid pills are you taking? By a little, I mean a little slower than it otherwise could have been given the hardware. But it still runs DAMN quick, quicker than a lot of other flavors. You're a little slow in the head bud

LTT's Fastest 9800gt

5 minutes ago, Zeeee said:

You are an idiot.

lol. For those who said touchwiz is good. I think y'all have to think twice. Yes, it has been cut down on its, but no. It's still not good enough to even beat the HTC 10 that i'm using now. I've used the S7 as well. And man, no way. the HTC 10's UI beats touchwiz hands down.

So i dont give a shit if you claim that you're an android fan WHEN the stock google UI beats touchwiz hands down? Stop being a joke.

30 minutes ago, ObliviationGNx said:

lol. For those who said touchwiz is good. I think y'all have to think twice. Yes, it has been cut down on its, but no. It's still not good enough to even beat the HTC 10 that i'm using now. I've used the S7 as well. And man, no way. the HTC 10's UI beats touchwiz hands down.

So i dont give a shit if you claim that you're an android fan WHEN the stock google UI beats touchwiz hands down? Stop being a joke.

This has nothing to do with TouchWiz.

4 minutes ago, Daring said:

This has nothing to do with TouchWiz.

Lol. Obviously I know. but since the thread is on touchwiz now, I just had to :)

I am going to wait and see what happens here.  Honestly the Note 7 is the only phone I have really liked in a long time.  I can't see Samsung just calling it a day.  To much RnD time has gone into this to just abandon it at this point.  

Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.

1 hour ago, Zeeee said:

You dumb?

6 hours ago, Zeeee said:

Uncompatibilites Uncompatibilites Uncompatibilites Uncompatibilites Uncompatibilites Uncompatibilites! 

FYI, the word is incompatibility.  

Finally, but it was such a nice phone :( 

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Those who know much are aware that they know little. - Slick roasting me

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

Offical first poster LTT V2.0

10 minutes ago, Clanscorpia said:

Finally, but it was such a nice phone :( 

It really is/was.  Proof that if you push things too far, you better test it well.

1 hour ago, Noctus said:

You are an idiot.

LOL? What? Im an idiot, omg thank you so much for telling me now i know. Thanks to random dude on the internet i now know im an idiot, even though he provided zero evidence to support anything didnt say why... lagsung fanboy confirmed

1 hour ago, catzambia said:

What kind of stupid pills are you taking? By a little, I mean a little slower than it otherwise could have been given the hardware. But it still runs DAMN quick, quicker than a lot of other flavors. You're a little slow in the head bud

Okay so you keep claiming im right about it being slower than other phones and thats exactly WHAT IM SAYING, yet youre saying im slow in the head? Okay doesnt that make you slow? Because literally ive been saying yeah samsung is the slowest out of most android phones and especially iphones. And i showed you evidence proving it.... so i dont get how im slow LMAO 

11 minutes ago, Zeeee said:

Okay so you keep claiming im right about it being slower than other phones and thats exactly WHAT IM SAYING, yet youre saying im slow in the head? Okay doesnt that make you slow? Because literally ive been saying yeah samsung is the slowest out of most android phones and especially iphones. And i showed you evidence proving it.... so i dont get how im slow LMAO 

ok we get it, you hate samsung. please move on.