What was your first computer?

xserd

AMD Athlon 3200+

3GB RAM

Built in graphics for a while then got 9600 gt

80GB HDD

CPU: Intel i5 2310 Mobo: MSI Z77A-G41 GPU: MSI 760 Twin Frozr 4GB RAM: 8GB ADATA XPG Gaming Series 

Storage: OCZ Aglility 3 120 GB SSD, 2 250GB Segate HDDs Case: Cooler Master HAF 912 PSU: Antec NEO ECO 520W

2006 Macbook Pro with 4gb or ram

Cpu: 5820K @4.0GHz   Motherboard: Gigabyte X99-SLI    Ram: Patriot Signature 16GB @ 2133   GPU: Gigabyte G1 980  Soundcard: ASUS DX  

Speakers: Logitech Z906 and Astro A40's   Keyboard: Logitech G510

2006 Macbook Pro with 4gb or ram
My first fully owned pc is a:

i7 2600k @ 4.5GHz

8Gb of 2133 RAM

120gb SSD

256gb SSD

1tb HDD

GTX 670 oc @1255 mhz

Asus Xonar DX

Cpu: 5820K @4.0GHz   Motherboard: Gigabyte X99-SLI    Ram: Patriot Signature 16GB @ 2133   GPU: Gigabyte G1 980  Soundcard: ASUS DX  

Speakers: Logitech Z906 and Astro A40's   Keyboard: Logitech G510

some super old gateway PC, it had 512mb of ram and 40gb HDD.

Some eMachines with a 20GB harddrive

The first family computer we had, had a 400MHz processor (displayed on the case) and a 6GB hard drive

My first personal computer:

Core 2 Duo E7300

2GB RAM

9800GT

320GB HDD

486 DXII 66mhz, 16mb DRAM, 540mb HDD running Windows 3.11. It had a DOS start up menu with all our games listed lol. We used to have to type the game in the list in to the command prompt to play our games or type "win" to get in to windows haha

My first ever custom pc had:

• core 2 quad q8400
  • 4gb kingston value ddr3
  • ga-ep43t-usb3
  • 9600gt 1gb
  • coolermaster elite 335
  • generic 420w coolermaster psu
  • 1tb wd green
  • windows xp for the first half of its life then windows 7

Don't know the specs of my 1st pc but I believe is was a Pentium of sorts ;)

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

A noname desktop. P3, 256MB, 8GB HDD, ATI Rage128. With a 15" CRT.

I still have the graphics card, I'd like to use it, but I don't have any working AGP mobo left.

Laptop by asus, single pentium core with 2gb ram and 120gb hdd

| CPU: INTEL i5 6600k @ 4.6Ghz @ 1.328v | Motherboard: ASUS Z170-AR | Ram: G.SKILL 2x8GB 2400Mhz | CPU Cooler : Corsair H100i V2

| GPU: GIGABYTE GTX980Ti G1 GAMING | SSD: SAMSUNG 840 EVO 250GB  Storage: WD 1TB GREEN | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64bit | PSU: FSP 650W AURUM S |

<<<<< BLK-Phant0m >>>>>

my first computer is a assembled one from market i don't know the exact make of the computer

My first computer was a Compaq DeskPro with a pentium 2 processor,64mb ram and a 20Gb hard drive I got in 2003

Intel Core i5 4670k,ASUS B85-MG,4GB Vengeance,Gigabyte 7950,Cooler Master Elite 430 Black,Cooler Master 600 Silent Pro

• 3 weeks later...

Some cool machines. I see lots of Intel though, proving their marketing works. AMD K6 CPU were great for gaming

I moved to AMD supersocket 7 range after Pentium, mostly due to cost per MHZ, I had a K6 550mhz with 128 MBS of SDram 100mhz, Gigabyte motherboard with UDMA66, Creative live sound card, which wasn't great for dos games. 3DFX Voodoo 2000 graphic card, 10 gig hard disk UDMA 66 and my first CD writer which cost me £199. Windows 95 needed a patch to work with 100mhz ram and FSB I still have the board chip and ram :)

But I did notice at that point that a lot of my mates were very competitive about who had the best machine, to the point of borderline insanity lol

My first PC is older than me -_-. No idea on specs haha.

Same i just remember one day my brother playing on it around 1990 - that was the family computer, the first one i brought was my old laptop for uni in 06

both where slow

Its all about those volumetric clouds

Does my Amstrad count? :D

Never trust a man, who, when left alone with a tea cosey... Doesn't try it on. Billy Connolly
Marriage is a wonderful invention: then again, so is a bicycle repair kit. Billy Connolly
Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. Billy Connolly

Ah, the first PC that was all mine... Let's think:

Olivetti prefab desktop-style (wide tabletop chassis)

2x speed CD-ROM

Intel 486 DX/2 66 mhz

32 MB RAM

1200 MB Hard drive I think.'

Yeah, ran Windows 95 on it, it was pretty much a beast.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

All I remember was that it had 1 gig of storage, a handful of megabytes of ram, and it ran windows 98. I think we burned it eventually.

He who dies with the most tools wins.

From what i can remember,it is pentium 2,64mb of ram,a unknown video card and 4GB of space in hard drive. Its using window 98

The first computer I actually owned and purchased with my own money was an eMachine in like 2008. Though, if you count computers that were used by whole households and wasn't technically your own, then the first one we had was back in 1995~... Not sure the specifications of it, but it was a dell, so more than likely it was a piece of shit then, and an even bigger piece of shit now.

The first PC i have ever used was a Hp pavilion. it had a 20Gb HD and im pretty sure it had a Pentium III. I can probably post pics of the HP tomorrow, since im too tired ATM to be bothered. The first pc i have ever built had a 680 and a 3770k, and that was only about 5 months ago. 

i7-3770k @4.4 GHz 1.220Vcore/ H100i - Sabertooth Z77 Motherboard - 8Gb Gskill Sniper 1866 - OCZ Vertex 4 128Gb - Seagate Barracuda 2Tb (game/data drive) - Seagate Barracuda 1Tb (recording drive) - Galaxy GC GTX 680 2Gb - Rosewill Frotress 750W 80+ Platinum PSU - Corsair C70 Gunmetal Black Mid -Tower Case - ASUS Xonar DGX Soundcard w/Sennheiser HD 558 Headphones + Blue Yeti - Razer Blackwidow Cherry MX Blue keyboard/ Gigabyte M6900 Mouse - Dell 23 Inch IPS Monitor + Asus VN247 1ms Monitor.

Acer was the brand and you saw that case everywhere!  It had a 50Mhz DX2 processor and 4Mb of ram.  It came with dos 6.0 and Windows 3.1.  This had a 3.5" floppy and a 5.25" floppy.  13" CRT monitor with 2mb video memory.  I had it professionally upgraded to have a Sound Blaster 16 and a 2x cd rom.  Then later I added 8Mb more memory and I put dos 6.2 on it for some reason.  It had 256Mb hard disk.  That was in 94 and it still functioned until 2000.

Laws only govern the honest.

Acer was the brand and you saw that case everywhere!  It had a 50Mhz DX2 processor and 4Mb of ram.  It came with dos 6.0 and Windows 3.1.  This had a 3.5" floppy and a 5.25" floppy.  13" CRT monitor with 2mb video memory.  I had it professionally upgraded to have a Sound Blaster 16 and a 2x cd rom.  Then later I added 8Mb more memory and I put dos 6.2 on it for some reason.  It had 256Mb hard disk.  That was in 94 and it still functioned until 2000.

I want to get a soundblaster 16 for a Retro build in the future

I remember those memory defrag programs that created more ram and cleared out old unused data

memory was so expensive back then £70 for 2 matching EDO dims

First PC was when I was about 4 in the 90's. Don't really remember specs as I was young and not into tech. 

Good Morning...

Pentium 233 MMx

32 Megs of Ram (I think)

512kb video card (don't remember the brand)

3 Gig HD (I believe)

8X cd drive (Creative I think)

13" CRT for display (Amazing I think)

I remember installing a Creative Blaster Banshee 16Meg. Quake 2 was the first game I played with the new card, looked absoultely awesome.

First PC the family had was a 386 dx 33 (I believe), 2 megs of ram, I/O was a card to itself, 256k video card, 80 Meg Hd, a 3.5 " floppy and a 5.25 " floppy.

I remember getting Memory chips from another video card to bump the ram to 512 so I could have 1024 x 768 resolution with 256 Colors, busted two of the pins off one of the ram chips and soldered them back on.

First Cd drive was a 2x Creative labs. Dont think it was IDE though, believe there was a seperate card for it, (sorry long time ago, 1992 I think) I dont think there was a heatink on the processor back then.

Lol ...Those were the good old days I guess.

FX 8150 @4.2 Ghz, Corsair h 100 i , 8Gig Kingston 1866, 256 Gig Crucial M4, Kingston V 200 64Gig ssd, Lg DVD burner, Corsair 650 D, Thermaltake TR2 850 Watt, Dual MSI 660 TI in SLI,Logitech G400, Steelseries MERC Stealth, Samsung Sync 2333