I want to live in USA!

Cy-Fy

thanks for taking the time and I would love to accept your offer but as you already figured out I'm only 15, and it doesnt matter if you wrote an essay or not, I also wrote an "essay" in the question.. What I really wonder is why does your humbleness change whenever you know my age?? What if i said I was 25 but in reality I was 15 - it wouldnt matter anymore right??? Anyways appreciate your answer :)

yea but we will still all know u weren't 25 unless u were the worlds most immature 25yr old which is highly unlikely a 25yr old would not say what u said in your first post.

your only 15 its not like this is really a relevant question at your age. 

well I think it might be for some, but alright

yea but we will still all know u weren't 25 unless u were the worlds most immature 25yr old which is highly unlikely a 25yr old would not say what u said in your first post.

don't question the power of immatureness... just kidding i know you're right :P

Alright guys I have read ALL replies, oh and thanks as there are MANY of them... thanks for your advise and I know I would be going off my own thread but if you guys could recommend any city in the world which one would it be?

Again excuse me if this question does not relate to the original thread title

Dell XPS 15 9560 - Nikon Z5 - Galaxy S10+

well I think it might be for some, but alright

don't question the power of immatureness... just kidding i know you're right :P

Alright guys I have read ALL replies, oh and thanks as there are MANY of them... thanks for your advise and I know I would be going off my own thread but if you guys could recommend any city in the world which one would it be?

Again excuse me if this question does not relate to the original thread title

Im not trying to be a ass and now that i read that it looks like i was so sorry just i use to be exactly like u want to live in america no matter what but now ive grown up and have seen its unrealistic and not a good place to move maybe as u grow u will change your mind or maybe u wont but atleast u will have a mature and realistic view of where u want to live.

As for the city i would love to live in either Stockholm in Sweden or Vancouver Canada. 

Im not trying to be a ass and now that i read that it looks like i was so sorry just i use to be exactly like u want to live in america no matter what but now ive grown up and have seen its unrealistic and not a good place to move maybe as u grow u will change your mind or maybe u wont but atleast u will have a mature and realistic view of where u want to live.

As for the city i would love to live in either Stockholm in Sweden or Vancouver Canada. 

No worries man and yeah that could happen as I grow up too, thanks!

Living in the UK I too idolize some American lifestyles. One of the main reasons would be Google Fiber and bloody release dates of American TV shows. 

But then I look at 90% of America and think that it isn't me for six. 

Intel Core i5 2500k @ 4.2GHz | Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz | MSI GTX660 Twin Frozr II OC | Samsung Evo 850 250GB | Seagate Barracuda 3TB | Corsair 600T White | Corsair H100 | Corsair HX850 | Corsair SP120 QE | Asus MX279H | LG Flatron E2251 | Logitech G502 | Das Keyboard Ultimate 4 Browns | Fiio E10 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Corsair SP2500 | HTC One M8 | MacBook Air (Mid 2013) i5 8GB 128GB

Oh sorry should have been more clear I didn't mean North America the continent I meant USA the country :)

Well said lol

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

No you dont. Stary as far away from here as you can. This place is only for the rich. Anyone middle class will shoot themselves in the foot. 

Australia is a better option, that is where I'm going at somepoint :)

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

When you look at the USA from another country, it looks like Satan's homeland. It honestly isn't close to as bad as some people make it out to be. If you are going to be working at McDonalds while trying to raise 1-2 children with an unemployed wife, you WILL have a bad time. If you are a single person, working minimum wage, you won't have much fun, and you might be miserable. But, in all honestly, that is the same case for most every country. 

If you have some confidence and get a job that can sustain you, the USA is just one huge playground full of things to do and see.

Other countries really do not have the openness of the USA, it's just amazing how many cultures are blended here. I don't think you can enjoy everything the USA has to offer in a lifetime.

CPU: i5 3570k @ 3.4 GHz      RAMKingston HyperX Grey Series 8GB (2 x 4GB)      MOBO: ASRock Z77E-ITX  

GPU: Gigabyte Aorus 1060 6GB     HDD's: WD Caviar Blue 1TB  

PSUSilverStone Strider ST50F-P 500W       Case: BitFenix Prodigy (Black)    

Downtown Chicago is where its at.

"You can try to play chess with a pigeon. But even if you win, it'll shit on the board and strut around."

Minneapolis. Its cheap and it's a beautiful FUCKING city. We also have 10,000 lakes here in MN

7pDdftt.jpg

Cities not to live in. Chicago, Boston, Detroit, Cleveland, Miami, LA

• Chicago is full of bigots and it's expensive (other than that it's really beautiful)
  • Boston is full of assholes or "massholes" (Massachusetts)
  • Detroit is a wrecked city
  • Cleveland is nothing but factories and being swindled by the big man
  • and LA is a haven for druggies, gangs, hobo's and crime. 
  • Miami is really expensive everyones lifestyle is artificial 

Cities to live in. Minneapolis, San Fran, Seattle, Pittsburgh, Portland.

• Minneapolis is beautiful and pretty cheap to live. On the mississippi river. Biking city of the USA
  • San Fran is expensive but it's extremely beautiful and full of nice people.
  • Seattle is pretty expensive but is also really beautiful and full of nice people
  • Pittsburgh is a little old school but on the cheaper side to live in and a pretty east coast city.
  • Portland is the 2nd biking city of the USA and is cheap to live in. It's fairly smaller and you can walk anywhere. 

Honorable mentions to cities like Dallas, San Diego, Milwaukee, Manhattan  

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

Minneapolis. Its cheap and it's a beautiful FUCKING city. We also have 10,000 lakes here in MN

7pDdftt.jpg

Cities not to live in. Chicago, Boston, Detroit, Cleveland, Miami, LA

• Chicago is full of bigots and it's expensive (other than that it's really beautiful)
  • Boston is full of assholes or "massholes" (Massachusetts)
  • Detroit is a wrecked city
  • Cleveland is nothing but factories and being swindled by the big man
  • and LA is a haven for druggies, gangs, hobo's and crime.
  • Miami is really expensive everyones lifestyle is artificial
Cities to live in. Minneapolis, San Fran, Seattle, Pittsburgh, Portland.
  • Minneapolis is beautiful and pretty cheap to live. On the mississippi river. Biking city of the USA
  • San Fran is expensive but it's extremely beautiful and full of nice people.
  • Seattle is pretty expensive but is also really beautiful and full of nice people
  • Pittsburgh is a little old school but on the cheaper side to live in and a pretty east coast city.
  • Portland is the 2nd biking city of the USA and is cheap to live in. It's fairly smaller and you can walk anywhere.
Honorable mentions to cities like Dallas, San Diego, Milwaukee, Manhattan
hey man I did some research on minneapolis and I have to say it is beatiful, everything I asked you can find in here it is so modern... would you mind telling me more about the place if you know??? I dont know if you live there but it would be very useful to hear personal experiences or cost of living etc. Thanks very much :)

hey man I did some research on minneapolis and I have to say it is beatiful, everything I asked you can find in here it is so modern... would you mind telling me more about the place if you know??? I dont know if you live there but it would be very useful to hear personal experiences or cost of living etc. Thanks very much :)

Born and raised. A 1 bedroom apt in a nice neighborhood can probably range around $300-600 a month. What would you like to know? 

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

As pathetic as it sounds, I of course want to live the "Murican Dream" but hearing in the news whats happening over there, especially the criminal part, I really am scared a bit to go there. Maybe holidays, but live there? idk..

At this point it's more of a 'Copyright Dream'. :P

Born and raised. A 1 bedroom apt in a nice neighborhood can probably range around $300-600 a month. What would you like to know?

thanks a lot man that's all really :D

why america dude, man i'd rather live in sudan

Spoiler
  • CPU
  • Motherboard
  • RAM
  • GPU
  • Case
  • Storage
  • PSU
  • Display(s)
  • Cooling
  • Keyboard
  • Mouse
  • Sound
  • Operating System

thanks a lot man that's all really :D

No problem

You have no idea what you're talking about

The best part is the sexy time with TSA agents

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

No problem

You have no idea what you're talking about

i do there sooo much wrong with america

Spoiler
  • CPU
  • Motherboard
  • RAM
  • GPU
  • Case
  • Storage
  • PSU
  • Display(s)
  • Cooling
  • Keyboard
  • Mouse
  • Sound
  • Operating System

i actually like sudan

great food and kind people but they have this insect that is like really worse than mosquitoes though :P

Ethiopia is great too

realy want to go to Ghana and gabon 

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

i do there sooo much wrong with america

Where do you live? Not that I am disagreeing but the US is actually a great place to live.. 

Haven't read the other pages, BUT,

Why do you want to live in the USA? Unless you are going to Silicon Valley and starting up a tech company you have NO reason at all to move to the USA. Want money? Move to Canada/Russia/Pakistan/Saudi Arabia and work in the oil field. Make more money than you can dream of.

Dreams? Unless you go to Harvard, Princeton, or any other prestigious school just finish university/college in your homeland and than move. I see no point moving to the USA unless you have a specific reason. And from your main post it only sounds like you want to move there, Because...

Sager NP9370EM - I7 3630QM - 680m 1045Mhz - 8gb 1600mhz ram - 240gb msata 750gb hdd

Where do you live? Not that I am disagreeing but the US is actually a great place to live.. 

you're having a biased argument. Your statement is true only to most* who were born and raised in America. It's not great if you're an immigrant or in the process of immigrating.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Users cannot, and will not securely manage key material. Most users can't and the ones that can, wont.

Ask me about Bitcoin, Litecoin, Crypto-Currencies, and/or Mining them.

Move to a coastal border city in Canada. Such as Vancouver you get the benefits of great scenery, community, ocean, and the ability to travel across the border anytime to travel, or buy stuff. Plus you get to watch and shake your head at their economic situation without being directly tied to it.

Canada, we're bigger and we're on top. If this was prison, they would be our bitch. -Rick Mercer

only downside is with living in such a good place its expensive

| Corsair 900D | i7-4770K | ASUS Maximus VI Formula | SLI ASUS Geforce GTX780 | EK & Alphacool WaterCooling | 

| Corsair Vengeance Pro Red 32GB | | Two Corsair Neutron GTX Series 240GB SSD | Corsair AX1200i |

| Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB | Two Seagate Barracuda 4TB  | Windows 8 Pro 64 Bit |http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/189392-corsair-900d-sli-watercooled-refresh-and-new-setup/#entry2550514