World of Tanks - Ever had a 92% WR? :P

Senzelian

I had quite a lucky day.
Anyone else playing WoT here who wants to share their epic game moments?

shot_0439duki.jpg

Just now, Senzelian said:

I had quite a lucky day.
Anyone else playing WoT here who wants to share their epic game moments?

Nice.  After looking at this, I realize that I suck!  Thanks

I have a 100% win ratio at life, cause I'm still alive. Beat that.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

back when I used to play WoT I managed to block 5k dmg in a object 430 II http://wotreplays.eu/site/1259651#south_coast-ddilyddily-object_430_version_ii and in the dumbest way too

CPU-i7 6700k O.C. 4.6Ghz-Motherboard-Asus z170-a-RAM-24gb DDR4-GPU-EVGA GTX 1080 FE-Case-Corsair 400c (white)-Storage-HDD: 2xWD Blue 1TB SSD: PNY SSDSC120GLC709B121-510 120GB-PSU-1000 watt coolermax-Display-ASUS VG248QE Black 24" 1080p 144 Hz -Cooling-Corsair H115i-Keyboard-G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX blues (Red backlight)-Mouse-Logitech G602-Sound-Logitech 5.1 z506

Need a budget headphone for under 100$? Sennheiser HD 558 Headphones

Got a Skylake CPU (k) Here is a guide to OC it!

1 minute ago, Enderman said:

I have a 100% win ratio at life, cause I'm still alive. Beat that.

You're either getting 0% or 100% using that metric.

Man last time i played a 25 games session i was at like 42% w/r with 4k wn8, thanks NA pubbies.

1 minute ago, theninja35 said:

Well, cats can also have 11.1% win ratio, or 22.2%, or 33.3%.

When those cats start driving tanks, we're screwed!

I used to play WoT with the best of the best many years ago. Back when WN2 was the new best rating.

We have a NEW and GLORIOUSER-ER-ER PSU Tier List Now. (dammit @LukeSavenije stop coming up with new ones)

You can check out the old one that gave joy to so many across the land here

Computer having a hard time powering on? Troubleshoot it with this guide. (Currently looking for suggestions to update it into the context of <current year> and make it its own thread)

Computer Specs:

Spoiler

Mathresolvermajig: Intel Xeon E3 1240 (Sandy Bridge i7 equivalent)

Chillinmachine: Noctua NH-C14S
Framepainting-inator: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Hybrid

Attachcorethingy: Gigabyte H61M-S2V-B3

Infoholdstick: Corsair 2x4GB DDR3 1333

Computerarmor: Silverstone RL06 "Lookalike"

Rememberdoogle: 1TB HDD + 120GB TR150 + 240 SSD Plus + 1TB MX500

AdditionalPylons: Phanteks AMP! 550W (based on Seasonic GX-550)

Letterpad: Rosewill Apollo 9100 (Cherry MX Red)

Buttonrodent: Razer Viper Mini + Huion H430P drawing Tablet

Auralnterface: Sennheiser HD 6xx

Liquidrectangles: LG 27UK850-W 4K HDR

Just now, LeStringMan said:

Man last time i played a 25 games session i was at like 42% w/r with 4k wn8, thanks NA pubbies.

Playing in a platoon with good players is the best thing you can do, so you don't have to rely on your random teammates ;)

I have over 13k battles in the game and only have a 46% WR....Wish I could get better but that doesn't seem to be happening soon, even after looking around for tips, but all I find is stuff I know. 

CPU Cooler Tier List  || Motherboard VRMs Tier List || Motherboard Beep & POST Codes || Graphics Card Tier List || PSU Tier List 

Main System Specifications: 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler ||  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4-3600 CL18  ||  Mobo: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570  ||  SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2-2280 Boot Drive/Some Games)  ||  HDD: 2X Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB(Game Drive)  ||  GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming RX 6900XT  ||  PSU: EVGA P2 1600W  ||  Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow  ||  Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero SE RGB  ||  Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon RGB with GX Blue Clicky Switches  ||  Mouse Pad: MAINGEAR ASSIST XL ||  Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG34VQL1B 34" 

Just now, TheRandomness said:

What's your overall winrate? And WN8? I once got a game with 8000~ WN8 because carrying the team with both shoulders in a tortoise is fun :P

Overall WR is now at 55.62% and WN8 at just over 2000.
Not bad, but could be better.

8k WN8 sounds nice.
I had similar games in light tanks, but with those you get much crazier numbers. Something in the range of 15-20k WN8 xD

Overall WR is now at 55.62% and WN8 at just over 2000.
Not bad, but could be better.

8k WN8 sounds nice.
I had similar games in light tanks, but with those you get much crazier numbers. Something in the range of 15-20k WN8 xD

I try too hard and I'm currently stuck at 1042 WN8... at 10k games :c Winrate has gone from 48 to 51 though, and it's climbing :P

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

4 minutes ago, TheRandomness said:

What's your overall winrate? And WN8? I once got a game with 8000~ WN8 because carrying the team with both shoulders in a tortoise is fun :P

I have had several 8k wn8 games in the obj 261, best td in the game lel.

Just now, LeStringMan said:

I have had several 8k wn8 games in the obj 261, best td in the game lel.

:P
That (imo) goes to either the Tortoise (5.99 second reload bby, need 2 more female crew members :P) or the Obj. 263...

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

I quit playing WoT quite a while ago, though I remember that I'd always be put on the shittiest of teams, so my WR was horrible.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

2 minutes ago, CommanderAlex said:

I have over 13k battles in the game and only have a 46% WR....Wish I could get better but that doesn't seem to be happening soon, even after looking around for tips, but all I find is stuff I know. 

You just gotta be careful and think about what you're doing.
Then it's relatively easy. Learning the weakspots and different techniques is not that hard.

1 minute ago, TheRandomness said:

I try too hard and I'm currently stuck at 1042 WN8... at 10k games :c Winrate has gone from 48 to 51 though, and it's climbing :P

Well, as long as the WR is climbing, you're good. WR is more important at the end of the day than WN8.
Some unicums are really bad at winning games because they simply camp in the back with their TDs.

You just gotta be careful and think about what you're doing.
Then it's relatively easy. Learning the weakspots and different techniques is not that hard.

Well, as long as the WR is climbing, you're good. WR is more important at the end of the day than WN8.
Some unicums are really bad at winning games because they simply camp in the back with their TDs.

And fire unicum rounds :P

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

2 minutes ago, TheKDub said:

I quit playing WoT quite a while ago, though I remember that I'd always be put on the shittiest of teams, so my WR was horrible.

Your overall WR depends on you, not the team.
Sure you can get lucky by having an amazing team once or twice a day, but at the end it'll even itself out.

2 minutes ago, TheRandomness said:

:P
That (imo) goes to either the Tortoise (5.99 second reload bby, need 2 more female crew members :P) or the Obj. 263...

eh i mostly play heavies, would play meds and lights more but wargaming is killing them with these shite maps.

4 minutes ago, LeStringMan said:

eh i mostly play heavies, would play meds and lights more but wargaming is killing them with these shite maps.

There will be Tier 10 lights according to WG btw... I'm interested to see what the German Tier 10 light will be (WG has said it won't be the RU) as the German lights in general, I've found them waaay too much fun to play :P

I still haven't gotten a single tier 10, but my first will be the death star (183) and second will probably be the Obj 263 (dat 400+mm frontal <3)

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

There will be Tier 10 lights according to WG btw... I'm interested to see what the German Tier 10 light will be (WG has said it won't be the RU) as the German lights in general, I've found them waaay too much fun to play :P

I still haven't gotten a single tier 10, but my first will be the death star (183) and second will probably be the Obj 263 (dat 400+mm frontal <3)

The death star kind of sucks these days.
The 263 on the other hand is pretty nice.

But I'll stick with my mediums. Love the Centurion AX, the Leopard, 121, the Objects... :3

The death star kind of sucks these days.
The 263 on the other hand is pretty nice.

But I'll stick with my mediums. Love the Centurion AX, the Leopard, 121, the Objects... :3

I hate mediums... not enough speed for the armour they have. Heavies, TDs and arty are my favourites :P especially the KV-5, KV-220-2, Tog and FV304 c:

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

I hate mediums... not enough speed for the armour they have. Heavies, TDs and arty are my favourites :P especially the KV-5, KV-220-2, Tog and FV304 c:

Some mediums have more armor than some heavy tanks.
121 for example has awesome turret armor and the Obj 430 hull is just insanely good.