World of Tanks - Ever had a 92% WR? :P

Senzelian
2 minutes ago, TheRandomness said:

There will be Tier 10 lights according to WG btw... I'm interested to see what the German Tier 10 light will be (WG has said it won't be the RU) as the German lights in general, I've found them waaay too much fun to play :P

I still haven't gotten a single tier 10, but my first will be the death star (183) and second will probably be the Obj 263 (dat 400+mm frontal <3)

eh i dont play a whole lot anymore, i have a trend you see i will rage so hard that i uninstall the game, then not play it for 6 months, come back play 100 or so battles, rage then not play for 6 more months lol., also you will learn to like meds, if you play more, true they dont have alot of armor, but they are by far and away the easiest tanks to carry a battle in, and get purple wn8 in, which is why most unicums play the majority of their games in meds.

Just now, Senzelian said:

Some mediums have more armor than some heavy tanks.
121 for example has awesome turret armor and the Obj 430 hull is just insanely good.

Both of those aren't fast enough though... I prefer the 113 over the 121 because dat heavy tank speed and armour c:

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

Just now, TheRandomness said:

Both of those aren't fast enough though... I prefer the 113 over the 121 because dat heavy tank speed and armour c:

The 121 has the better gun tho and the same turret armor.
Also how is 60kph not fast enough? xD

3 minutes ago, TheRandomness said:

Also HP. I find that I can't save my HP well...

I guess you're just more of a heavy tank driver which is fine. We need ppl like you in our teams to take the hits and in the enemy team so we can deal more damage :P

It also took me a while to get away from my TDs. :)

1 minute ago, Senzelian said:

I guess you're just more of a heavy tank driver which is fine. We need ppl like you in our teams to take the hits and in the enemy team so we can deal more damage :P

It also took me a while to get away from my TDs. :)

Meh :P I still need to find something with good armour, a good gun with high RoF, good mobility and good speed... aka AMX 50b :P

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

14 hours ago, TheRandomness said:

Meh :P I still need to find something with good armour, a good gun with high RoF, good mobility and good speed... aka AMX 50b :P

The 50b has pretty terrible armor and the gun isn't exactly great with its low dpm.
It is also a huge target.

There is no perfect tank that has it all.

The Centurion Action X and the Object 430 are probably the closest you will get.