Experience wash ram using dishwashing liquid

Last time my ram is suc*, when  i start my pc the beep code is not normal( 1 long beep).Then i ask some people and they said maybe your ram is suc*. After that i searched some website about ram, i searched one of the website said If your ram is suc*, using dishwashing liquid to wash it. I brought some expensive dishwashing liquid and try to wash and clean the golden chip side on the ram.Finally,i plug the ram in and power up my pc. My pc just run smoothly. I will know u all say that this is FAKE,but trust me i tried many times when my ram is suc*.This is not FAKE.

19 minutes ago, DominicNikon said:

liquid + electronic hard to believe and what is suc* ram?

Really work

Just now, DominicNikon said:

liquid + electronic hard to believe and what is suc* ram?

suck i assume lol.

OP- could just as easy be a coincidence 

Actually, what fixed your suc* ram is unplugging it and plugging it back in.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

39 minutes ago, Enderman said:

Actually, what fixed your suc* ram is unplugging it and plugging it back in.

I tried to unplug and plug it but no work then i tried the method and it work

Dishwasher soap breaks down and effectively removes oils. So the only explanation I can think of would be that the contacts had either finger oil or some other oil built up on it and didn't make proper contact, however unlikely that is. And you basically cleaned the contacts.

Pretty sure isopropyl alcohol (lens cleaner contains IPA) would work better, without leaving any residue and would likely be safer for your RAM.

Long story short: Don't touch the gold contacts on any circuit board. Not only do you risk contaminating them, but you also risk ESD problems.