How to use QoS for accounting website

Clanscorpia

My mom is always complaining about us hogging the wifi when shes using her accounting website which lags it out so Im wondering if I could use QoS which my router has to emphasize her websites traffic? Thanks!

Screenshot (13).png

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Those who know much are aware that they know little. - Slick roasting me

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

Offical first poster LTT V2.0

1 minute ago, Clanscorpia said:

My mom is always complaining about us hogging the wifi when shes using her accounting website which lags it out so Im wondering if I could use QoS which my router has to emphasize her websites traffic? Thanks!

Screenshot (13).png

What's your internet speed and what do you actually do to 'hog' it? Chances are your mom is just using you as a scapegoat for shitty internet.

My native language is C++

Just now, tt2468 said:

What's your internet speed and what do you actually do to 'hog' it? Chances are your mom is just using you as a scapegoat for shitty internet.

we have 50 up/down and its 3 PCs and an iPad playing online simultaneously. And Ive watched it lag after turning on other things. We do have out router in the dumbest place ever though 

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

You should be able to find a history list with every computers name and mac address that connected to the wifi most QOS services let you input manually a whole computers MAC address and change the priority. 

Just now, LeapFrogMasterRace said:

You should be able to find a history list with every computers name and mac address that connected to the wifi most QOS services let you input manually a whole computers MAC address and change the priority. 

Looking at the picture could my router do that?

Spoiler

AXIOM

14 minutes ago, Clanscorpia said:

Does she use Ethernet or wireless? 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

2 minutes ago, Abdul201588 said:

Does she use Ethernet or wireless? 

Obviously wifi, as he stated in his post that her complaint was that the wifi was going bad.

My native language is C++

8 minutes ago, Clanscorpia said:

Looks like it's possible but in a different way than mine you will have to set some kind of port range try looking around on google for how to set up D-Link QOS I don't know how to do it that way. Sounds like this wouldn't be 100% likely to fix the problem. My guess is the ipads are using the lower end of the network (b/g or whatever) and its messing every other frequency up. 

1 minute ago, tt2468 said:

Obviously wifi, as he stated in his post that her complaint was that the wifi was going bad.

I'm really tired. :P Sorry. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

58 minutes ago, LeapFrogMasterRace said:

Looks like it's possible but in a different way than mine you will have to set some kind of port range try looking around on google for how to set up D-Link QOS I don't know how to do it that way. Sounds like this wouldn't be 100% likely to fix the problem. My guess is the ipads are using the lower end of the network (b/g or whatever) and its messing every other frequency up. 

Its not the ipad considering it didnt slow it down when I turned it on. I think its because my brothers PC is right beside the router. Ive even gotten problems when he's using it

Spoiler

AXIOM