Giveaway - Who won?

Joelbanks5
Go to solution Solved by WkdPaul,

Winners were announced in the giveaway thread;

1 hour ago, wkdpaul said:

Giveaway is closed as of now, no idea when the winner will be announced, we still need to clean up the thread, a few people posted more than 20 times ... As if we wouldn't check! xD

I wasnt even able to post once with all that traffic . 3.

I did post one but i think that was after the time limit :/ rip

Will there be any better way to get future contest submissions posted at all?

I only got up to the point to post my submission (this was after an hour of trying to open the reply box) but then the traffic killed it

I agree with some other posters they might do it on the wan show, and before you get all you just maid an account for the give away thats not true lol ive had it and visit hear alot but im more on the reading of subjects and comments than posting

23 minutes ago, TiberiusMoon said:

I wasnt even able to post once with all that traffic . 3.

I did post one but i think that was after the time limit :/ rip

Will there be any better way to get future contest submissions posted at all?

I only got up to the point to post my submission (this was after an hour of trying to open the reply box) but then the traffic killed it

I don't understand, the time limit for the giveaway was today (September 12th);

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12

and you posted on September 6th;

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

1 minute ago, wkdpaul said:

True

1 hour ago, wkdpaul said:

Giveaway is closed as of now, no idea when the winner will be announced, we still need to clean up the thread, a few people posted more than 20 times ... As if we wouldn't check! xD

That why I havent received my winners message yet? JK

10 hours ago, IAmAndre said:

On the same subject, there's a crazy number of people who joined the forum just for this giveaway. It's like you see a new entry every time to refresh the page. Do you think that was (partially or not) the point in this giveaway?

Yeah those bastards newbies! (Spoiler alert: I'm one of them) The thing is I've been watching LTT for more than 2 years now but never felt the need to go to the forum to make an account. So when the razer blade stealth vid came out I actually watched that on the first 10 min if publication and after a while I decided to give it a try. Guess what, this forum has already helped me a lot! And yes, every give away happens for a reason. Razer likes it because more marketing and advertisement for them and Linus likes it so retards like me go to the forum.

27 minutes ago, BiggusDickus said:

Yeah those bastards newbies! (Spoiler alert: I'm one of them) The thing is I've been watching LTT for more than 2 years now but never felt the need to go to the forum to make an account. So when the razer blade stealth vid came out I actually watched that on the first 10 min if publication and after a while I decided to give it a try. Guess what, this forum has already helped me a lot! And yes, every give away happens for a reason. Razer likes it because more marketing and advertisement for them and Linus likes it so retards like me go to the forum.

Not to mention us long time lurkers that needed a little push to actually register an account....

plenty of people are subbed to the yt channel, and religiously watch the wan shows on twitch, but they never or rarely came to the forum.

1 minute ago, Utkarsh Amitabh Srivastava said:

Bro. WAN stands for Weekly Analysis and News.

If you read his post, he said 'heheh jk'

you guys better have some sort of script or automated way to dig trough the thread, i wouldnt even manually fill in 198 documents for soon-to-be-decommissioned servers, let alone dig trough 80K posts :P

(still, RIP my manager for needing to manually sign all 198 of those documents i automagicly generated :D)

10 hours ago, Mortis Angelus said:

Well... We just calculated above that you have roughly 81 000 entries to go through and organize. See you next month. Don't kill yourself. :D #FeelsSorryForYouMan

Removing doubles is quite easy, anyone can see it from users activity. They use Random number generator for drawing so it won't take that long either. Checking for duplicate accounts and other cheats is bit harder. But maybe thats done after drawing.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

1 minute ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

Removing doubles is quite easy, anyone can see it from users activity. They use Random number generator for drawing so it won't take that long either. Checking for duplicate accounts and other cheats is bit harder. But maybe thats done after drawing.

From Nick on Twitter " Either today or tomorrow. We export to a CSV to eliminate duplicate/triplicate/etc. entries then use RNG from there "

Current Build 'Black Ice'

NZXT H200I | Ryzen 5 2600 | Asus ROG Strix B450-I Gaming | Asus Strix GTX 1080 A8G | 16GB Corsair LPX 2400 | Samsung 970 Pro 500GB NVME M.2 | x2 2TB WD Blue | Intel 545s 500GB | 550w Corsair RMx

9 hours ago, wkdpaul said:

I thought it was to reply within 48 hours o3o

OOOO wait i just looked back at the time limit it is 72 hours ; u;

im so happy ^ w^

Winner announced or how long it will take for winners to announce ?

Would appreciate any Laptop because currently i dont have any gaming setup

20 hours ago, SamStrecker said:

Here I will predict the future. Some random kid who posted once and will never post to the site again.

Welp.. Here i am ^_~

Why are people moaning about new subscribers entering the competition ...who cares if they signed up last week(me) or a couple of yrs ago...the rules didn't say only long term subscribers only...it is open for all LTT members...so no more boo hooing!! ?