Finally bought all the parts

So I had been planning on building a new computer and giving mine to a friend. My last PC had a 4790k, Asus z97 pro gamer, Gigabyte 980 ti Xtreme, Corsair AX860i, 240Gb SSD, 3TB HDD, NZXT H44 and pretty standard gaming peripherals as well as a 1080p hd television. My friend said she will be very happy with the computer so I just have to wait to transfer most of my data. So as for my current build, I was inspired to build it because I have a lot of projects going on in my classes and I wanted them done as fast as possible. Also I have a lot of videos to edit because my roommates pay me to render and edit their videos. My classes in which I needed this computer are: my music classes so I could record a lot more because I have a studio but no decent way to edit the audio, my computer classes obviously my teacher keeps making us use cheap parts and I have tons of spares lying around so I need to sell him a few of my old motherboards and cpus, my 3D animation classes, I am in an advanced 3d class and the classes computers aren't very good with 3d rendering and such so I want to take a lot of the work home and work on it and I need a beast computer to edit what I have planned. So most of the parts I have already bought, the ones I haven't bought yet is the monitors I have one of them so far but the reason behind that is because I have a small desk at the moment so I need to get a bigger desk before I get more monitors. So here is the parts list.

CPU: Intel Core i7-6850K 3.6GHz 6-Core Processor  ($609.98 @ NCIX US) 
CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Water 3.0 Riing RGB 360 40.6 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  ($169.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Thermal Compound: ARCTIC MX4 4g Thermal Paste  ($6.84 @ Newegg) 
Motherboard: Asus X99-DELUXE II ATX LGA2011-3 Motherboard  ($399.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LED 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  ($192.27 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Kingston Savage 480GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($142.99 @ B&H) 
Storage: Kingston Savage 480GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($142.99 @ B&H) 
Storage: Samsung 950 PRO 512GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive  ($315.62 @ B&H) 
Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 1TB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($307.61 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Western Digital BLACK SERIES 4TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($196.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 8GB CLASSIFIED GAMING ACX 3.0 Video Card (2-Way SLI)  ($760.00) 
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 8GB CLASSIFIED GAMING ACX 3.0 Video Card (2-Way SLI)  ($760.00) 
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX Glass ATX Mid Tower Case  ($199.98 @ Newegg) 
Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 P2 1000W 80+ Platinum Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($179.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Case Fan: Noctua NF-A14 industrialPPC-2000 PWM 107.4 CFM  140mm Fan  ($35.17 @ Amazon) 
Case Fan: Noctua NF-A14 industrialPPC-2000 PWM 107.4 CFM  140mm Fan  ($35.17 @ Amazon) 
Case Fan: Corsair ML120 Pro LED Red 75.0 CFM  120mm Fan  ($27.49 @ NCIX US) 
Monitor: Acer GN246HL 24.0" 144Hz Monitor  (Purchased For $0.00) 
Monitor: Acer GN246HL 24.0" 144Hz Monitor  ($189.99 @ B&H) 
Monitor: LG 31MU97C-B 31.0" 60Hz Monitor  ($949.99 @ B&H) 
Monitor: Acer Predator X34 34.0" 100Hz Monitor  ($1229.03 @ Amazon) 
Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Wired Gaming Keyboard  ($179.99 @ Amazon) 
Mouse: Logitech G900 CHAOS SPECTRUM Wireless Optical Mouse  ($144.94 @ Amazon) 
Headphones: Sennheiser PC 363D 7.1 Channel  Headset  ($179.00 @ Amazon) 
Speakers: Logitech Z200 0W 2ch Speakers  ($22.99 @ Best Buy) 
Other: Audio Technica w/ shock stand ($220.00)
Other: NZXT HUE+  ($60.00)
Total: $7749.15
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available

So the price I wasn't worried about at all like not even slightly. I eventually plan on switching out the 1080s for the Titan X pascal when I can get my hands on them, I don't care that it's already out and I bought the 1080s. That literally doesn't phase me because I plan on keeping the cads and making another build for just gaming in the future. This build will be for basically everything. Gaming, School, production, editing, rendering, media, everything. So tell me what you think, don't be a dick, don't state the obvious, don't shit talk, and don't say I could have done something better because guess what I did what i wanted so I am happy with that.

What OS? Windows 10 doesn't support the asus wifi hotspot thing so yeah. I found that out the hard way...

1 hour ago, Jack Dvorak said:

What OS? Windows 10 doesn't support the asus wifi hotspot thing so yeah. I found that out the hard way...

I'm not too worried about that I run a direct line into my router

Just now, Jack Dvorak said:

Should work fine. Your running a different part.

When I saw 2 ultrawide and 2 24" monitors I knew what you meant about deskspace. 

I want to ask you hoe you are going to fill that much desktop space? Hell that would be enough to game, EDIT music, and edit musci at the same time if you could do that simultanously (or more specifically: effectively) on one machine. I would probably have Trouble filling two 24" alongside and ultra wid but you are planing on a second ultrawide. Please explain to :)

I am not to deep into the Audio and video world but I think I know a hanfull of programs you might be using. Feel free to tell me about How you want to fill that space. 

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/334934-unofficial-ltt-beginners-guide/ (by Minibois) and a few things that will make our community interaction more pleasent:
1. FOLLOW your own topics                                                                                2.Try to QUOTE people so we can read through things easier
3.Use
PCPARTPICKER.COM - easy and most importantly approved here        4.Mark your topics SOLVED if they are                                
Don't change a running system

Wish I could have your old rig lmao, wish I could build a rig like that and then build another rig like that and give away a PC that'll last the next 4-5 years like nothing.

Nice rig, don't agree with some choices but it isn't anything horrible.

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

2 hours ago, GER_T4IGA said:

When I saw 2 ultrawide and 2 24" monitors I knew what you meant about deskspace. 

I want to ask you hoe you are going to fill that much desktop space? Hell that would be enough to game, EDIT music, and edit musci at the same time if you could do that simultanously (or more specifically: effectively) on one machine. I would probably have Trouble filling two 24" alongside and ultra wid but you are planing on a second ultrawide. Please explain to :)

I am not to deep into the Audio and video world but I think I know a hanfull of programs you might be using. Feel free to tell me about How you want to fill that space. 

well I like to multitask so I planned on the acer being the main monitor and the 24 inches portrait beside it and the lg above oon the wall. So the most i might do at once is game, record, stream, and watch youtube or a video that I need to edit. I also like using multiple screens for my music sheets because sometimes I record from my desk but it all depends.

2 hours ago, DarkBlade2117 said:

Wish I could have your old rig lmao, wish I could build a rig like that and then build another rig like that and give away a PC that'll last the next 4-5 years like nothing.

Nice rig, don't agree with some choices but it isn't anything horrible.

Haha thanks I get a lot of help from friends that owe me a ton they buy me most of the parts and then they will never owe me a again, it's not like blackmail or anything. My friends are really nice and some of them I literally saved their lives and some I just build and/or repaired their computers. Everything I chose was from personal taste and referals so yeah. Also I have kinda been known to give away computer parts.

43 minutes ago, Marcus Torre DeProspero said:

Haha thanks I get a lot of help from friends that owe me a ton they buy me most of the parts and then they will never owe me a again, it's not like blackmail or anything. My friends are really nice and some of them I literally saved their lives and some I just build and/or repaired their computers. Everything I chose was from personal taste and referals so yeah. Also I have kinda been known to give away computer parts.

Haha, just incase you're curious I personally would of gone with a Ducky Shine 5 keyboard, better keycaps and lighting though I admit the K70 looks sexy. Not a fan of Asus, they've fucked over to many people imo but others have had great experiences. Other parts are more or less personal preference give or take. Though great build, have fun. I enjoy my little i3-6100 lol

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe

1 hour ago, DarkBlade2117 said:

Haha, just incase you're curious I personally would of gone with a Ducky Shine 5 keyboard, better keycaps and lighting though I admit the K70 looks sexy. Not a fan of Asus, they've fucked over to many people imo but others have had great experiences. Other parts are more or less personal preference give or take. Though great build, have fun. I enjoy my little i3-6100 lol

I just like Asus because I have never had a problem with the quality but I am a Gigabyte and EVGA fanboy

Just now, Marcus Torre DeProspero said:

I just like Asus because I have never had a problem with the quality but I am a Gigabyte and EVGA fanboy

I must admit, I really wish I would of begged my mother to give me some money when I got my AsRock Extreme4 ATX and i3-6100 (I saved up enough for these) I paid $80 for my mobo and $110 for the CPU.

Though I seen that microATX EVGA mobo for $10 more and I would of got it if I could of got the NZXT Manta, though the satisfaction of the only things I haven't bought with my own money are gifts on Christmas/BDay is really nice.