** CLOSED ** 500K Subscriber Giveaway! #HTCSpareChange Contest - 2x FREE HTC One Smartphones

LinusTech

Good Luck! 

twitter post: https://twitter.com/SotirisBos/status/390217321584676864

(me really like HTC One)

Why do i always get blue screens? Why not a red one for a change?

Spoiler

CPU: 2920x  GPU: Sapphire HD 7950 Vapor X  MOBO: X399 Taichi  RAM: 4x 8GB Trident Z RGN 3200/14  CASE: 900D  OS SSD: Samsung 960 Evo 512GB  Storage: 20TB NAS  PSU: Corsair RM1000i  CPU COOLER: NH-U14S TR4 OS: Arch Linux Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3 TKL  Mouse: MX Master 2S Headphones: BD DT 770 PRO 250 Ohm

4930k @ 4.5Ghz - 32GB Corsair Vengance Pro 2133Mhz - Asus Rampage IV Extreme Black edition - 780Ti Classified SLI watercooled

Samsung EVO 1TB SDD - 2x 3TB Seagate barracuda - AX1200i - Corsair 900D

Corsair K70 brown - Razer Mamba - X-Star 2710 @ 120hz - Beyerdynamic DT990 Premium 250Ohm

@LinusTech, as there are probably not many video entries, could you make a list of the valid video entries that you have recieved, or atleast leave a comment under the vid so that they know they are in? And it would be nice if we could say "copyright" ideas, cuz I already posted a vid, but since we still have month I want to make it longer and better

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."

Main rig:

i7-4790 - 24GB RAM - GTX 970 - Samsung 840 240GB Evo - 2x 2TB Seagate. - 4 monitors - G710+ - G600 - Zalman Z9U3

Other devices

Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone

Surface Pro 3 - i7 - 256Gb

Surface RT

Server:

SuperMicro something - Xeon e3 1220 V2 - 12GB RAM - 16TB of Seagates 

I can not believe what poeple with no self respect are prepared to do for some shiny thing.

I can not believe what poeple with no self respect are prepared to do for some shiny thing.

It is a fun task, and I havent seen any thing that is weird or disrespectful, just funny vids.

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."

Main rig:

i7-4790 - 24GB RAM - GTX 970 - Samsung 840 240GB Evo - 2x 2TB Seagate. - 4 monitors - G710+ - G600 - Zalman Z9U3

Other devices

Surface RT

Server:

There is a big difference between funny and stupid. Last time (that keyboard giveaway) only one video was funny and others were bunch of idiots.

There is a big difference between funny and stupid. Last time (that keyboard giveaway) only one video was funny and others were bunch of idiots.

There also is a big difference between "people with no self respect" and stupid vids. I agree some people over do it and just make a fool of themselfs, and I also agree that some people do stupid stuff, but they are just trying to win a contest.

Main rig:

Other devices

Surface RT

Server:

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

I don't usually enter giveaways Linus, but you served this competition like a finely cooked fillet steak with perfectly appointed mushrooms, chips, beer battered onion rings and a smithering of red onion sauce. MmmMMMmm....

I couldn't pass it up.

Click here for video.. i tried linking but wont show on thread so ill just hyperlink it (Is this ok?)

Second video link (same video just another link for safety, dont want to miss out)

Here's my video entry, I might come back later to enter for the first phone but I had too much fun making the video. Took more of an advert approach, couldnt fit my text animation in and the other random objects that i scoured my house for at 2 in the morning.

And here is the share.

https://twitter.com/Mr_Smithx/status/390604988365303808

Good luck everyone. Hopefully I can say good bye to my LG !

Writing, guitar, piano, playing videogames and making films.

Ha ha, mine is done :D

http://youtu.be/4nkZE3UfgMQ

Check my sig if video won't show

Share: https://twitter.com/megadarkwood/status/389910590652575745

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

Um, Thats not your video -.-

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla