3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

The new Razer blade with 1080p would be perfect for djing, music production, and gaming. My current is a 2010 dell laptop, and an amd 965 black w/660ti. Love the channel

I would like to win the new razor blade as I would like a new laptop for school aswell as a gaming laptop. The new razor blade also beats out all the specs of my current desktop.

That Razer Blade would be awesome for me. I would like to start streaming with it and edit videos and I can cut my mustache it with it, you know, Blade! Hah

Omg it would be so nice to win one of these laptops. I've been really wanting a gameing laptop for school and I feel like this Razor laptop would do the job right. Congrats on getting three million subs guys! I don't see Pewdiepie giving away awesome laptops lmao

The new razer blade stealth

because it's awesome and it would be nice to get a new computer for school...

I would love the Blade 14 in order to replace my i3 Sandy Bridge laptop for my mechanical engineering studies. Sucks to have a laptop that stutters all the time while working....

I would sure love to have the 4k laptop,  currently about to start a trip in Argentina following the path that my grandparents once took. Editing images and videos for my instagram feed would truly be amazing. Loving LTT and it's crew, thanks for this opportunity that is otherwise economically unobtainable. Peace out. 

Think i'd prefer the normal blade since you know I'm a gamer : P

My Rig "Corsair air 540, MSI Z87-G45, i5 4670k, EVGA ACX 780, Gskill sniper 2x8gb 1866 memory, Corsair CX500m modular 80+ bronze, corsiar h100i, toshiba 1.5tb HDD." / Peripherals "Acer H226HQLbid Black 21.5" (Main monitor), Acer S200HLAbd Black 20" (auxiliary), Razer blackwidow ultimate 2013, razer naga 2013, razer goliathus 444x355 speed edition, Sennheiser HD8 DJs"

I don't mind what it is if I get the giveaway. However, I'd choose the new Razer Blade with 1060 if I really get the giveaway.

I already have one Blade Stealth with 256GB SSD and 2K screen and it is a fantastic notebook for taking out and Office work.

I thought the new Razer Blade with 1060 will be much more powerful to use professional softwares such as Mathematica, Photoshop, AfterEffects for a amateur geek.:P

And the most important thing is to Play Games with it. More USB Ports mean that I can plug in more devices which improve my game experience. And 1060 is a really powerful GPU. I am also looking forward to new generation i7 processor。:)

Blade all the way! I would use it everyday to play loads of video games and also use it for school.

Razer Blade,so i can finally get out of AMD Hell.Its also a great birthday gift for myself on the 12th :D

I would reallyd love to win the new razor blade 14 :) i would be so cool!! 

I would prefer to win the Blade Stealth because of its combination of power and mobility. Seems like I perfect ultrabook for college, which is what I would use it for.

I currently work as a contractor, and am regularly in the middle east. it would be amazing to have the new blade 14, as its light enough to travel with me, and powerful enough to keep me entertained by my steam library while i'm in the sandbox. 

Congrats on 3million subs.

I like the new Razer Blade 14 because of the dual fan system,high end specs like the graphics card,built quality,USB type-C,and for being tye best gaming laptop .

I would definitely want the new Razer Blade (non stealth) for gaming on the go as i have a desktop at home.

Hello, I would love the new Razer Blade. It would be awesome to finally be able to play pc games. Thanks for the great content. I watch you every day! I love you guys.

Oh, and congratulations on the 3,000,000 subscribers! While you are thanking your subscribers, don't forget to pat yourselves on the back. Great job! :)

Congrats on 3mill!!!!!

Love the new Razer Blade , looks epic with specs to destroy all my friends computers.
A massive upgrade from my laptop and i could actually join in and enjoy it without crashing + instead of ulta low settings, high! 

It would mean the world to me to win this.

Thanks

Brad

I would like the first one, the Razor Blade, 1080p is enough for me! 

Both are really lovely, but I just got nervous about your finger constantly tapping on the Stealth ?. 

So it's the Blade for me! 

The blade for sure! Both gorgeous laptops, but that ssd... Omg. And I've never had a pc good enough to play games. So I would game the shit out of it.