3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Hi LTT :D

Congrat for your 3Million subsriber and proud to be one of them !

I follow you since a while now and your chanel is perfect ! Between review built-logs and scrapyard wars I never felt bored :)

I would love to win the Blade so I could carry it around as it is so freaking light and thin and it would be perfect for College.

I wish you good luck and I hope I'll win this ;)

See you soon on the Internet,

Sincerly yours,

A dedicated French viewer :D

PS: Will you come to France soon or later ? I would love to see you :P. (And sorry for my english ^~^ )

Congratulations on the 3 million subscribers guys.

I would love to get my hands on the Razer Blade. It will be a massive upgrade from my 5 year old PC (the parts weren't cutting edge either at that time).

Definitely entering with desire to acquire that Razer Blade, it's just incredible. If I got it, I would use it as a gaming rig for my girlfriend, and also as a portable content creation device, since I cannot be bound to my desktop.

Retracting from giveaway.

Edited by MrPutuLips

Razer blade because I have an hp ProBook 15 which is way more bulky than this one and no way I can afford the Razer core

Thanks LMG for the giveaway

I would love to have the new Razer Blade Stealth.  For programming by day,  but gaming by night.

I would definitely take the blade. So i can stab people with stunning graphics easilier. Also some stealth wouldn't hurt (i've heard you will get a combo if you're both sneaking and attacking - sneak-attack :D). I don't have the money to attach to a core or whatevr so the blade is it. This blade would also stab my current - GTX 650 n' i3 3220 - desktop in the back and replace it. Also then i'd be able to bring gaming to school. Kinda hard on sum intel integrated HD 4000. Bringin the 4K to school it would run outta battery pretty quick. So the Blade is it. 

Definitely the new Razer  Blade 14. Best laptop out there. 

I would definitely prefer the Razer Blade Stealth, because I often work with Photoshop and the 4k display would make that an experience. Also my old laptop is now 4 years old and he has to get replace with something new.

Best regards...

I definitely would love the NEW Razer Blade 14. I've been pretty much a Dota 2 player (due to it's not so demanding graphics), but with the NEW Razer Blade 14 I'll have more access to demanding games such as The Witcher 3!

Ill take the razer blade please, because im only 12 and need a gaming laptop

I choose... the New STEALTH! If I win, I would use this machine as a portable recording machine or for QLab when working theatre gigs. 

"A pencil and a paper is all I need,
Just kidding, what I want is the Razer Blade" - Min-Liang Tan

But seriously I really want the Blade 14.
LTT 4ever!

Definitely the razer blade. Even though the razer blade stealth would be awesome for productivity and as a good portable ultrabook. However i need them juicy graphics!!! ... I don't have a problem! I would use the razer blade for portable gaming and some light content and music production. And it would be cool as hell to have a laptop that is more powerful than some peoples gaming desktops:). Some other reasons why i would love to have the razer blade are: All the people who are gonna ask me where i got that black macbook:P. "Using my notebook for education during classes" and I love razer products. (most of them at least, looking at you razer men o war). And non-related to the give away, Lmg crew, I love what you guys are doing. Sincerely a dedicated follower all the way from the Netherlands. Keep up the good work!

I want the  NEW Razer Blade 14 !!!!!!!!!!!
Sleekness for the eye
And battery for the inner beauty

hi, i would like to choose Blade Stealth. i am a college student. mostly i need to bring laptop to school to do my online homework and design PowerPoint for presentations with my group. after i coming back to home,  i usually play some games like LoL  and Overwatch, also i use Lr to edit my photographs that i shoot by sony A6300. considering all of that needed,  Blade Stealth is my best choice. it is light and thin i can carry it with me everyday. after connnecting with Core, it become a powerful machine that satisfy my requirements of entertainment and picture editing.  

Razer Blade 14" is a beast! I really want to win that for myself. I just love it. Beautiful and a powerhouse!

I really want to get my hands on a Razer Blade 14"! Because i am a gamer as well. It would be a nice laptop for me for years!:-)

loving the content on LinusCatTips ,and Nicky V on channelSuperfun.

Congrats on the 3 million subs, always know i can trust your guys reviews.

also would love the blade as a uni student, needing a laptop  

I'd like the Blade 14, it'll be great to replace the Toshiba ultrabook that the school thinks is adequate for gaming.

i5 4670 | Asrock Fatal1ty H87 | G.Skill 16GB snipars | Gigabyte GTX 760 Windforce | CM 690 III | 850 Evo 250GB + 2TB Seagate Barracuda | Seasonic G-750 | Logitech G502 | AKG K553 | Windows 10

NEW Razer Blade Stealth for school works!!!   That must be an amazing feeling!!!