3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

The Blade, hopefully it would have a different charger than my laptop so my brother would stop stealing mine. Not to mention my current laptop is slower than molasses.

''i would be the coolest kid on the block'' if i was to have a razor laptop and will save me a lot of $$$ for collage. thx.

I prefer the Blade Stealth because I need a notebook to use for working. I don't need too much performance because it may reduce the battery life. By the way, I like watch movies, in this way Blade Stealth is more useful than Blade.

I would definitely go with the "New Razer Blade" (come on can we get a sensible naming scheme please?)

I do a lot of indie game dev and would love to keep deving while on the go.

the razer blade 14 willl be perfect for me as i need that graphics performance for college next yr

the brand new razer blade is too expensive in my country i wish i can owned a razer blade or blade stealth without winning this giveaway  ?

I would like the Blade Stealth, if possible.

I personally never seriously bought into mobile gaming, I prefer to game at home with my dual monitor display comfortably in my chair, but the Blade Stealth is a real beauty in my opinion, that 4K screen is really nice, and if I ever want an upgrade, all I have to do is get a Razer Core. And for anything graphics heavy beside games like rendering, that is why I set up Wake On LAN and VNC with my desktop. Razer's laptops look absolutely beautiful.

Thank you to Razer and the whole LMG crew for this giveaway, and congratulations to LMG for bringing 3 million people together. 

You guys are awesome. I've been subscribed to your YouTube channel for about 2 years now, and I'm so glad I am. I love your shows like "Scrapyard Wars."

I hope I win the giveaway, but congrats to whoever gets it! :)

I would love the new Blade Stealth. That thing is sexy as hell! Haha.

Thanks again!

There is almost 80 thousand posts here.. Heh. No chance I'll win but hey, you never know. the Razer Blade 14 would be just swell to have please. Should I win that is.

Do you even fanboy bro?

Would love to lift the glass to get the NEW Razer Blade Stealth

万一中了呢?

Thanks for the giveaway and congrats on 3 millie you sexy bastards! If I won, I would love the razor laptop, ideally paired with the Linus Tech Tips 2017 calendar.

..there isn't one, you say? Well, there should be!

Cheers all, keep up the great work :)

I would take the regular razer blade since I'm a hs student and would use it a ton for hw and gaming on the fly, thanks for awesome videos and a great giveaway!

On 2016/9/5 at 5:51 AM, nicklmg said:

NEW Razer Blade Stealth

iwant it to work   well 

I would prefer the razor blade with the 1060.. Can't belive a really portable gaming laptop has already out performed my gt72 with 980m and my mid tower....

If I am the lucky winner would use the new laptop for video games. My desire is to become one of the best gamers. My parents do not have the financial backing to buy me a new laptop. I would choose Razer Blade 14 because he was my future dream.

I'd love the New Razer Blade 14. I'd use it to procrastinate more in life than I already have. I'd revel in my wife's eye rolling when I show off the sweet Chroma effects. My wife and I just bought a 15" Macbook Pro for "us" to "share" so I need something to bring balance to the force[touch]. 

I truly appreciate all of the hard work y'all do. Videos are consistently top-notch and informative without slamming facts and spec-sheets in our faces. Keep up the good work and I'll keep my ad-blocker disabled when I visit your site and watch your videos. 

On 2016/9/5 at 5:51 AM, nicklmg said:

NEW Razer Blade Stealt

just to work

Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

To whom, at LMG, it may concern,

I have been a fan of Linus before the formation of LMG, and hope that you consider my entry.

If possible I would prefer the Blade to use as a audio rendering and live dj laptop. Right now, I have to go to a (wealthier) friends' house and render my samples on his rig.

By having the beast of a machine that the Blade is, I would be able to render on the laptop at home and start preforming on set live.

Regardless if I win or not, keep up the great content (and imho, get Brandon to make more videos).

Good luck to everyone!

~LAB

RAZER BLADE STEALTH !! In love with this laptop's nice display and ultraportable design. It would be a nice replacement to my macbook and aid me in my creative media editing projects!