3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

AHHHHH i want a razer blade, itd be so good to be able to go to friends houses and play video gamessss, more opportunities for little lan parties, and I've been wanting a laptop for months now! Linus if you pick me then i will lovvvvv u <3 love your videos man, good luck to everyone in the competition 

razer blade for using it in school and to play games also

The Blade would be the perfect replacement for my old dying Macbook...

On 4 September 2016 at 10:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

I'd prefer the raze blade gaming 1080p 1 rather than the 4K 1 as I'm more of fps overlooks type of guy and I'm definitely going to be gaming on it when I'm out at a friends or just having a LAN party, and probably use it more than my PC as its way more powerful than my rusty 780ti 

I'd love to win the Razer blade 14. Haven't owned a laptop in quite a while, and the one I did died pretty fast. Have always wanted a razer but the money has been tight.

"If violence does not work, try more violence"

Razer Blade just cause i can use MacBook Pro for work and the Blade for games

I would absolutely love the new razer blade stealth for it's screen, I don't have an extremely high quality laptop and I need one for university.

Thanks for the giveaway anyway!

Would love the New Razer Blade 14! Never owned a gaming device before, so it will be my Steam machine. Thanks a lot !

I would like to win the new Razor Blade with the GTX 1060 for Gaming and school

I would like the Blade stealth , i never had 4k screen in my home ,so would really like to try 4k myself. 

As a college student it will be helpful to carry for video editing and stuff there instead or asking friend to give his Lappie for some hours . 

But ya thanks a lot Linus for giveaway ,

Your son is really lucky to have a dad like you

Hi,

I would like to win the  Razer Blade Stealth, because of the nice display and the portability. And I hope to be the cool guy in the lecture hall, because I am using no stupid Apple. 

Thank you for the giveaway

Definately new razor blade for way better performance than my laptop meaning my current laptop crashes every 10 to 15 mins :<

THANK YOU!!!!

Congrats on 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS. I would like the Razer Blade. It would be nice to have a laptop instead of a toaster.

i would like the new blade 14,  my laptop atm cannot game and weighs so much, i would love a chance to game properly without lag before i have to leave school and get a job!

I would like to have the new razer blade 14, i am a poor lonely graduates who plays overwatch at 15 fps in 800x600 res. Please save me oh Linus!

Awesome, hope I win the razer blade 14, looks sweet! Thanks for all the videos throughout the years and for the awesome giveaways like this!

it's so amazing to see how much this chanel has grown over the last years,

i would prefer the razor blade stealth because i want the portability got school and i will use it for editing my gopro videos and i might buy the razor core for it. i like linustechtips and the other channels ?? sorry if i posted 2 times. i don't know if the other one came trough 

I'd love the Razer Blade 14. I'd be able to play games at work!

Thanks for the giveaway.

I would love to get the razer stealth. That would be a nice upgrade to my old laptop.

Would love the Razor Blade, i wanted a no-hassle gaming/working rig for school and that would be perfect. love you linus

I, an Evil mastermind, have planned to rule on the World. My plan is perfect, well was. My minion broke my laptop and I got sponsored by HP ... *sigh*
They gave me a HP mini, 1,6 GHz atom processor, but my planning machinery takes ages on that laptop ! I need one that has both cpu AND gpu power ! (oh, like the Razer Blade 14). If not my plan would be delayed ! 

Just kidding, I'm broke, I'll be moving around a lot outside of my house and I looove gaming x) but I won't say no to the Blade Stealth :)

either would work. blade would suit better. whatever helps up your butts.