3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

NEW BLADE 14! I would definitely choose NEW BLADE 14, amazing performance and incredible scree are irresistible!!!

So first of all I would choose the Razer Blade 14 because I am 11 and I need to play minecr......No just kidding! I need This laptop for editing photos, videos and sound, also for educational purposes and gaming (First Person Shooters) Also if i Dont get it i just wasted 1 week trying to sign up and my slower than a snail Wi-Fi, (even worse than they say reserving the IPhone 7 is), Not only for all of that i also would love to have a razer product and something given by LinusTechTips and because my laptop's battery life is 20 minutes. I also really love what is computing and I really studied the New Razer Blade 14 And i love everything about it Graphics, CPU...

So lets get to the final point: I would really like it

Thank you for your attention

From:#1 LinusTechTips Fan (I am such a big fan that I am a 360 mm one)

I would like to win the razer blade because I bought it from a Danish credit cards where it would be sent to a friend in the United States where he had to take it to denmark for me but it could not be done because

they would not take a Danish kridit card in the end 

Would be awesome to win the 4K Stealth.

I use a Lenovo T440: i5 4300U, 8GB RAM, 128GB Samsung 840 Evo, 14" 900p display and an external 23" 1080p passive 3D monitor. Extended 6-cell battery with internal 3-cell. Ubuntu 14.04 LTS (I only use open-source software -- haven't paid for a single program yet).

I would love to have the Blade 14,,,,

Because #Dixout#4#Harambe

Would also love the Blade Stealth. I don`t need a mobile desktop, but a portable, sleek looking device!

I would definitely love the New Razer Blade 14 so I can finally put my 2010 PC to rest :D

I would like to win the Blade Stealth as, I'm soon starting college, and I need a lightweight laptop i can carry around with me to help me do the work that is needed. I would also like to start Youtube very soon and I'm sure editing with this laptop's 4K screen would look majestic. And this laptop I'm sure can easily play games smoothly as I would be playing and taking a break at night after a hard day's work :)))

A razer blade stealth would be perfect!

I would like a NEW Razer Blade Stealth, that would be really useful for a upcoming artist.

Congratulations on the 3M LMG! 

As an aspiring engineer, the New Razer Blade 14 would help me the most by giving me the ability to have a powerful, mobile CAD and SE rig (and an equivalent amount of gaming ;) ).

Of course the NEW Razer Blade Stealth, its so sharp i can shave with it.

The New Razer Blade Stealth will definitely suit me.I just need a powerful laptop to continue working on my Launchpad project which needs that 16 gigs of RAM.What's more,I love that cool etching in the video.

Would like to get the razer blade. 

I just like the ambition behind it. 

I'd like the new Razer Blade. The design is sleek enough to not take up too much space, and powerful enough to handle just about everything I could want from a laptop.

i would like to win the new razer blade
i can play it anywhere plus i can play with my friends on the go since they dont have a good pc

-dude from Japan

I would like to get razer blade(any), cuz it will be a very good upgrade from my old gt 610 rig...:|

i would love the the blade, i'm an IT student and would apreciate the power as i'm not concerned by the size.

Hi linus! I don't and still don't know as much about pc specs and how everything works but you help a lot. xD

But the Razer laptop I personally favor is the: Razor Blade, just for gaming with friends (and school ofcourse :P )

Dear linustechtips-Team, I would really enjoy winning the Razor Blade Stealth. It seems to be great as a portable work station, as which I would use it mainly. Watching movies and your videos on YouTube would be also awesome on this brilliant screen!