3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I want to win NEW Razer Blade 14 , beacuse it powerful ,it can help me to record screen without any lagging.

I'd love the Razer Blade to bring to uni in a year and replace my old, overheating laptop 

I would love the razr blade pls. As a gaming laptop and for school work.

My razer keyboard just broke and can't find the receipt so this would be a break replacement.razer Stealth all the way!!!!

I really want a New Blade Stealth. I have no good laptops so yeahhhhhh. My best laptop is a core 2 duo T7500 lenovo windows XP laptop. lol

i want the new razer blade! maybe for daily use or gaming.  [bad English]

I'd love that new razer blade, it would destroy my currently aging PC and that would make me happy as hell! Thanks for this giveaway, and I hope I win :D

先恭喜300万粉丝   我一直很喜欢linus的风格  这次见到送雷蛇就屁颠跑来抽奖了

translation:   Congratulations LINUSTECHTIPS 300 million fans。I really like the style of linus .Really wanted Razer!

<div id="inner-editor"></div>

I'd love a Razor Blade! I'd love a laptop and winning this means I can play all the minesweeper I want, provided it can run it...I heard it's only the best computers that can. :)

I'd love to win the Razer Blade.

That 1060 is just awesome !!

I just want the Razer blade 14 for school work and gaming if I have the time. It would be nice ??

Finally the site wasnt busted. But yeah the new Blade 14 would serve as a good chopping board in home and in route.

I'd like to preferably win the Razer Blade but the Stealth is fine too. I'd get the Blade because I need a gaming laptop that blends in with a school environment, but the Stealth is fine because less people want it.

I would so enjoy a Razer Blade 14, basically so I could game at work during my downtime and on my breaks, among coding and editing some personal projects. Having a laptop to take on vacation/road trips with me or to friends house to game would be so nice - lugging around my gaming PC, monitor, keyboard, mouse, headset, etc. is such a pain. 

Also, I'd be able to scrap my 6 year old Dell Laptop I got for college that has horrible hardware in it and a way to big monitor.

I thought having a 17'' monitor on a laptop would be nice, but the thing is so heavy and bulky. The thing feel ancient, the Intel Mobile on-board video driver isn't compatible with Win10 or Overwatch >:( - also, less than 30 FPS in League of Legends on lowest setting... feelsbadman) 

Thanks for the opportunity LinusTechTips and Razer!!! :D

I'm commenting just to make sure my post from a while ago went through, going for that sweet Razer Blade for some nice portable gaming action

I need the new Blade because of 14", hell to the no to 12,5"!

I would love to have the Razer Blade Stealth, I need a lightweight laptop for work and it can be perfect for it

I am here to win a New RAZER BLADE for my beloved husband :x.  

PICK ME MEMEME~~~~~:P

Nice contest. hopefully I get to win a Razer Blade. Only recently followed your YouTube channel. Good luck to all!

Razer Blade 14 plz, this laptop is more powerful than my current desktop OMG. This would be a great laptop for my 3D model work at school too~~