3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I would love to win the Razer Blade, so I can study without my laptop freezing from running Adobe Reader!

On 04/09/2016 at 5:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

I'd love the  Razer blade 14, with it i can finally start gaming above 10 fps.

New Razer Blade 14, please, to hopefully replace my HP Envy 15T J100 with its wimpy GT 750m that now overheats.  Between Adobe Premiere, Blackmagicdesign ATEM Switcher control, Adobe Photoshop, League of Legends with max settings pushing 1080p, and 10+ tabs of Chrome, my HP Envy has seen better days.

I would prefer the new blade 14, It got a discrete graphics included and a bigger screen size.

And good luck for you all :)

New Razer Blade 14! That GTX 1060 inside is pretty cool!

The "new razer blade" would be awesome but the stealth would be kickass as well. Funny I just watched Linus' review of both. I was hoping to get a laptop to finish my senior year in structural engineering. I'm so broke right now. You guys are awesome keep it up! if you ever read this lol 

I would like the new razor blade! It would a good laptop for me to use in engineering college

The NEW RAZER BLADE! I would personally use it as my video editing rig and also my gaming rig. Well, i prefer the razer blade to the razer blade stealth because i would like to use the laptop for content creations, video editing and gaming and i would like to do these activities on the go.  And also since i don't have a Razer Core and a 4k display Monitor (I probably would buy if i have the money) i won't be able to optimize the Razer Blade Stealth's amazing capabilities. Last but not least, THANK YOU LMG FOR THE GIVEAWAY! LinusTechTips has become the channel that is compulsory for me to watch every single day. Thanks again LMG! Hope you read this and hope i win! 

^ This was my post. Somehow i was not logged into my account when i posted it

I would like to win the New Blade, only due to the fact I am a college student and do to constant moving I would prefer to have all the horsepower of a computer to be all combined into such a small form factor for gaming and editing videos. This is why I am also not preferring the Razer Blade Stealth due to the fact that I would always need the Core with me if I do any intense work such as gaming, which would be proven to be not useful if I was to be constantly moving.  

The new razer blade 14 seems really nice so I would like a shot at that. Thanks for the giveaway!

Razer Blade Stealth Would be amazing! I need a laptop for college really bad but I cannot afford one sadly.

25 comments per page... 3138 pages... yeeeeep there aint a snowball's chance in hell lmao 1 in 78,450 as of right now... and there's still two more days haha

The NEW Razer Blade 14 would be nice to have for 1080p gaming. Beats my current laptop by a mile.

Winning the Razor Blade 14 would make me so happy - my wife would finally be able to kiss me again! After my MACH 3 broke down, I haven't been able to shave in months! Its been a pretty hairy situation, however having the New Razor Blade would definitely help smooth out my life again! :ph34r:

I want the new blade so much, i would game the sh** out of it :D Currenlty rocking on Intel HD 4600...

Definitely the Razer Blade 14. Especially since my current computer is from 2001 and desperately needs an upgrade. Either one would be a massive upgrade from what I have now.

I could really use the new blade! By the way, as a computer engineering major I can't thank you enough for your videos!

Razer Blade Stealth would be awesome for  and  video work! Thanks for the giveaway guys! 

I'd definitely want the blade 14 so I can record and edit my YouTube videos on something that isn't a ps4.

Pc gamer at heart stuck with consoles due to budget constraints ;_;

Grats on 3Mil tho guys c: here's to 4Mil and beyond 

Razer Blade 14 .. I love the design and the specs i7 graphics card wow!.  i im only high school student i cant buy any gaming laptap . i hope i win. my old pc cant play games its only can search.  im only renting a computer to play games.

#Razer <3

#Wish

I would really like the new Razer blade with its great graphics card Intel I 7 6800k thanks for reading congratulations on 3 million subs