3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

RAZER BLADE STEALTH !! In love with this laptop's nice display and ultraportable design. It would be a nice replacement to my macbook and aid me in my creative media editing projects!

Hello I love Linus Tech Tips and have been watching for a couple of years. So thank you guys for making awesome content and for helping me build my first computer! Also Channel Super Fun is kind of the best thing ever. 

(New razer blade btw)

Hello,

I would like to win the blade stealth please. ...I think I should say "witty" comment about about how the selection process should be time lapsed on Super fun, cause almost 4k (resolution reference) entries that's not gunna be fun. With this many folks trying and me never posting before I need to do something to stand out(which I normally try not to do). So if it helps my name penguin and my son's name is also penguin(and we live in Seattle so I can drive up and show you guys proof). Years ago I stumbled across your awesome toy reviews and for a second I got really excited and thought it was Linux tech tips(for obvious reasons) but never the less you had provided me with a plethora of useful information. So in closing...

Razor makes amazing computers that we all need and should buy.

Lynda.com is where to go get your learn on.

Dollar shave club is where you get your shave on...

And if I had a computer that was less the 5 years old I would use square space to make a no hassle web site...

Sorry I don't post in forums, but my name is penguin, so yeah... I don't even have a Facebook(or Twitter) account...

Thanks 

Penguin

Ps tech SUPER quickies is a halrouis idea (especially with cut and paste reviews)

I'd love the Razer Blade! I so badly want to play games with my friends finally!

The Razer Blade Stealth with the 4k display would be perfect for my photo-editing setup and a nice upgrade from the 1080p screen. Thanks Linus Media Group for all that you do!

I would love the NEW Razer Blade Stealth as I already have a GTX 1080 and just want to make my working more coooool.;)

Come on! A NEW Razer Blade 14 please. Then I would save money to buy a new MacBook Pro if Apple really have it. Actually l'm joining to let the rate lower. xD

Razer Blade Stealth would be awesome. My first year of school would be so much better!

Blade 14. 

I'll take a new laptop over a girlfriend any day! I'm a striving graphic designer in college expecting to graduate next year and I'm hoping to work as a 3D artist. Unfortunately for me I'm still stuck with a dying 4 year old low-end ASUS laptop and I have to do my 3D renders at the university every time. A new Blade 14 will be the best thing I can have right now.

I wanna the Blade Stealth.

It's nice for doing some light work in public place. 

And!The most important thing is the hollllly 1Tb NVMe SSD!So AMAZING!

Notebook, you know, still not a good idea for gaming on a small screen.【you will be blind】hhhhh

Justice rain!!......awwww

I want the New Razer Blade 14 - I would use it for gaming on the go and a secondary computer for my stream.

On 09/04/2016 at 5:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

If I were to choose one it would be the Razer Blade.

I would like the Blade 14.

Thanks for all your great content. 

if I was to win a razer, I would use it to procrastinate in ever new and widening fashions

cleaning would turn in to Civ V, or soon CIV VI

taking the rubbish out, turns into transport tycoon (because I still play old games)
(hell If I were to win, I would try and find a way to benchmark my old toshiba libretto 50ct (think tiny laptop, with the grunt of a 486!) my current thinkpad X220 and the razer)

truth is, I would enjoy the hell out of it, and it would give me a much easier rig to head to lans that lugging my current fractal XL case around (thats really heavy once everything is in there) 

aww man the blade is awesome, I will definitely use this for making music and listening to it... music is my passion lol

Maybe even a little gaming own the downside... ye know?

Congratulations LTT on an awesome milestone! I've been following y'all for some time and have enjoyed every second of information and SUPERFUN! I would love to be the owner of the BLADE STEALTH since I'm delving into Photoshop, Illustrator, and Premier Pro at the moment! Thank you for this great chance! Here's to another MILLION!

I would love the Razer Blade 14. When picking a laptop portability is often a priority, but 14 inches is small enough to carry.

I want to be a victim of a razer blade... aw! no? :(

Me use it for gaming and some office werk. but most of the time...for gaming. xD

The "New" Razer Blade is so good, would take it with me.