3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Comeon i watch linus's video for year,may be i can get labtop this time.^O^,ilike blade14。because i like 1060 gpu.

Blade 14 because Linus the great  likes that one more.

i'm still in high school and it's gonna be a long time before i can afford one of these beauties. i'll be extremely greatful no matter which one you send me although I would prefer the razer blade with the 1060 card and you can't imagine how happy i'll be if i'm chosen. I'll use my laptop for gaming (obviously), watching Linus Tech Tips and tons of other cool stuff. Please please please please pick me. I promise i'll put my laptop to good use. I really want to be a pc gamer. Please make that happen please. I'm currently using my dad's laptop with intel hd graphics. please please send me a laptop ......any laptop is good
current dell inspiron 17r3 laptop specs  - processor i7-4500 cpu @ 180ghz
                                                                       8gb ram

intel hd graphics 4400

1tb hdd
                                                                 i
60752554.jpg

I've always wanted to try graphics docking station, although it is not used on a Mac

i kinda want a new razer blade 14 bcuz im having a dell 7000 series and it s weak. i can ony do work on that. if i play world of warships, it keeps on getting disconnected.so i really hope to have something stronger.beside, hope u try that game and we can play together sometimes.

Just in time. My 9 year-old desktop just died and I need a Razer Blade 14 to take up the slack. Thanks for the chance to win one!

Razer Blade 14 for my travelling and my upcoming studies. Thanks for this giveaway.

it's so amazing to see how much this chanel has grown over the last years,

i would prefer the razor blade stealth because i want the portability got school and i will use it for editing my gopro videos and i might buy the razor core for it. i like linustechtips and the other channels ??

Would love the NEW Razer Blade Stealth.I'm Just interested Razer's computer .   你好Linus,我其实是中国的一个小青年。第一次在中国网站看见你的视频就特别喜欢。英语不好,请谅解。会一直支持你的。

I would love to win the Blade as I have Just started college and need a laptop to do work on whilst I'm there, plus there is the added benefit of playing games during free periods :)

Since im using an old Lenovo Yoga for everything, The New Razer Blade 14 would be an great upgrade.

I have actually recently been looking to buy the new Razer Blade 14, winning this via a giveaway would be awesome!

(Obviously I want the new Razer Blade 14)

I would prefer the NEW Razer Blade 14 so i can still game on the go, and if i need to i can buy a Razer Core later on :D and it wold also work perfectly for university. But the Blade Stealth would also be great wouldn't complain if i got either of them. :D

Oh and congrats on 3 MILLION SUBS!!!!!!! :)

the_cake_is_a_lie_515.jpg

I want NEW Razer Blade 14, because I like to play games.

thank you guys for this fantastic giveaway, I would like to choose the new lazer blade because it will be useful for me to play games during my trip.

I prefer the Razer Blade Stealth. I want to take it outside and it looks amazing!

On 4.9.2016 at 11:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

I would love the "new" Razer blade, for some on the go gaming!