3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

The Razer Blade because it is thin and powerful.

(And it does not need the Razer Core to be able to play The Witcher 3 :))

Thanks a lot for the giveaway guys!!!

A razer blade 14 because man I never used a razer laptop, the last laptop used by was some old HP one. And I want to game a lot.

Well, I am shit at rhyming,

And my spelling is not great,

still I would be dying,

for that NEW Razer Blade

14 is my favourite number

and with it under my pillow

I would happily go to slumber

weighing only 1.9 kilo

I could even carry it around

And never would I let it hit the ground

Oh, and Kilo I said, because I'm german

So I'll leave now, gotta meet my buddy herman

Hope you liked my little poem sorry for any language misstakes, as said; I'm not a native speaker.

thanks for the cool giveaway and keep up the good work ;D

Inclining towards the new Blade 14 since I've never shaved with something that had a dedicated GPU in it.

The new Razer Blade 14, could definitely use a new computer for school ( and for gaming of course ;) )

I'd love to get the 1060 Blade, I don't have a laptop right now, and every laptop I've used sucked.

I'll use it to game on the go and for school (Be dat cool kid with the "black razer macbook")

Good Luck everyone and a HUGE thank you and congrats to LMG for 3 mil subs!

I really want the Razer Blade Stealth, it would for sure improve my health. I would take it to school everyday, if I win I will scream "YAY"!!!

The new Razer blade 14 of course, would be a great way to start school again.

Blade 14

I study in the flight academy. I do have a somewhat portable laptop atm, but it is never quiet, it is like a hundread horses hitting a desk in the class.
Blade 14 would be sick for actual portable gameplay (Runescape or Heartstone) aswell as off hours streaming and gameplay (GTA5 and BF1). Editing as well.

Well thats all from me, first time I do a thing like that..

The Blade Stealth would be awesome since I really want to get a new laptop. The one I have right now has a weird sweet spot that keeps shutting down my laptop so a this would be a god send. Plus the lit keyboard AGHHHHHHHHHHHH I want it so bad!

The Blade 14, would be a good deployment laptop! Keep up the good work LT. Awesome Giveaway.

Hi Linus Tech Tips

I would really want a Razer Blade 14. It would be able to replace my horrible asus Celeron 2gb of ram laptop and I would be able to better run my channel. Also congrats on 3 mill the Linus Tech tip team deserves it.

Hay i want the blade 14 so i can play games whit my friends. And  i´m 14 as well so i know this should already be in my room.  I want ta new laptop to play games like cs go squad and day-z. And if I win this give away i can brag to all the people i know.  I was thinking to buy the stealth cause stealth ninjas. But how would i be sure that it didn't sneak away when i´m sleeping.  So blade is better. And 1 terabit. And i can easy smugel that on family trips when it is that light wight.

So that Razer blade 14 most come to daddy! 

I would like the Blade since the 1060 means I could do some light gaming without the external dock. I'd use it to get some courses or programming done when I'm on the road or when it's quiet at work. 

it will be pretty awsome if i get the razer blade 

that lightweight is priceless on laptops

I would love the Blade 14. My dinosaur barely makes it through the editing and gaming on the go anymore! It'll be nice to be able to rely on a laptop again that has almost as much power as my desktop! 

I'd like NEW Razer Blade 14. I would love to see some actual graphics, and switch from my Intel HD 4600.

Thanks LinusTechTips for the giveaway, even if I dont win. Congratulations on your success and 3 million subs. <3

I would really want the  NEW Razer Blade 14. 

I would use it for gaming on the go and a lot of University work (programming etc.) and drawing also.

:D

NEW Razer Blade 14 for gaming, lan parties and video editing

Well, I can find a usage scenario for both the razer stealth and new new blade and.

First of all the new razer blade14 . It does have an i7 and i believe 16GB of system RAM... it would be a nice upgrade from my lenovo y50 with an i5 4200H @3,1GHz and 0,8V (undervolting FTW) and even from my i5 2500k @ 4,2GHz in terms of video editing and 3D rendering (blender FTW :D ). Well, I do like making youtube videos, but I have uploaded only one (I have like no confidence what so ever...) although, I have made like fifteen. An i7 would be beneficial to my workflow (powerdirector 14 does not use the GPU when exporting a H.264 4K video so and i7 would cut down my rendering times by like 30% due to HT). I also have some video ideas regarding the laptop. I would like to make a review of the product, and also compare it to my lenovo y50, I like doing cooling mods and I have also designed my own laptop cooling pad so seeing how the blade is influenced by that would be nice. With the new blade I would also have the access to the new skylake architecture, so I could do some investigations in how much do you get core per core from upgrading to a skylake CPU, how does it undervolt, what is the key benefit of skylake... I believe I could do like five videos featuring the new razer blade and I did not even mention gaming...

The new razer blade stealth: Basically, I could do a lot of things similar to those I mentioned before, but the razer blade stealth is a smaller device and it does not have a dedicated GPU. That could be used in some investigations regarding gaming on a integrated GPU. The biggest feature of the razer blade stealth is the razer core compatibility, so buying that and lave a look at this feature would be definitely and option. I have even designed my own "razer core" that worsk basically with any laptop (you have to sacrifice the wifi card of your laptop). A comparison of those two solutions would definitely be an option. So basically I could also make like five videos withe the razer blade stealth.

So there you have it. I am a pc tinkerer and I like to make my pc truly my own, so a free razer laptop would be huge opportunity for me to make some content and have a lot of fun with a new pc and even getting some confidence into my abilities. Eider way, I wish a lot of fun to anyone, who would win those laptops and I wish good luck to everyone taking part in this giveaway :)

I would love to have the razor blade 14 so I can finally have my own laptop. The laptop is awesome and has great performance! ?

I really want to win the new Razer Blade 2014 because it doesnt has 4k myself have a 1080p pc screen and if i get a 4k screen i will always think i need a 4k pc screen but i dont have the money for that and ofcourse its a Razer product its always good :) hope i win <3