3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I would like the razer blade. As a computer science student, such a portable and powerful laptop is a must have. I can see myself gaming being productive and actually do something with my life using this tool.

Hello LMG, 

I would prefer to obtain the new razer blade, the reason I feel that this new piece of tech would be handy for me would be because in the next few weeks I will leaving to go and live on a u.s military base in Cuba. The name of the base is Guantanamo bay if you don't believe me, anyway that's not the point, the real point is, if I can get a new and better laptop than my previous one (runs Minecraft at less than 5 fps) I will be able to play all my games as it will take around a month for my desktop to get there. It would also be helpful to me in my schooling as I will have to be taking an online schooling program because school down there is about the same price as a college tuition. I have been subscribed to your channel since around 1 million and have watched almost every piece of content that you put out! 

Sincerely,

Sky 

I'd love to win the new razor blade because I really need a laptop that can be used in class and game as well.

I would love to win The New Razer Blade for my girlfriend :3

She's starting university next year and she needs a good portable laptop + we can't currently game together using her old one.

Thanks a ton for the giveaway and for all the great content =]

NEW Razer Blade Stealth, because I need to shave... with stealth and my razer's blade is all blunt and rusty. It's for shaving right?

Also my current laptop cant even run Microsoft word for more than 12 minutes without lagging then crashing so it would mean the world for me to get this <3

NEW Razer Blade 14 would be so awesome! :D i would love a fast pc for school and a gaming laptop when im at my friends houses ;D

Hey, I have been watching your YouTube channel for a while and you guys have inspired me to start my own YouTube channel but the problem was that I don't have anything that I could edit my videos on and when I saw this video, I knew that this was my one shot from my favorite YouTube channel to do something that I have been dreaming of doing for my entire life. I going to be in high school soon and thought that I could use a razer blade as something for school work, I was also going to start making music on a laptop but things like this are never in my budget. It would be so awesome if I could have the razer blade 14, I would use it all the time and I would finally be able to create a YouTube channel and then people can look up to me as much as I look up to you. Again, thanks for the giveaway and also if the razer blade is not available, I would be perfectly fine but I would prefer the razer blade. Thanks!

Frankly i love both. The blade stealth is an ideal daily driver and the "simple" blade is the same with stronger graphics and a bit less battery life. 

I'd love to have the blade for gaming at college. I go to a commuter college so I spend most of my time there but I have nothing to game on :(

I want the Skylake Laptop with the gtx1060 because i cant play anymore with my PC. its too slow for gaming 
My PC specs

● CPU:Intel Core 2 quad Q9450 2,66ghz AVG TEMP 51°
● Mobo: Fujitsu d3041-a1 mATX LGA 775
● RAM: 4 GB DDR3 1066
● Graphic: Gigabyte GTX 650 sc  

MyPC.jpg

If I got this laptop I could give my current PC to my sister and hers to my Mam.

If I win the blade (not stealth) you will improve 3 lives

I would loved to win the new Razer Blade 14 inch! I'm a freshmen in college and I don't have a laptop, so getting this would definitely help. :D 

GRATS guys. I definitely want that new blade you guys got there

I'd love to have a chance to win the "NEW Razer Blade 14" with the 1080p screen, looks absolutely fantastic and I imagine it runs just as well.

Fingers crossed and thank you for the giveaway!

Oh a Razer Blade Stealth for on the go would be great.

I would really like to win the  NEW Razer Blade Stealth because it's damn sexy and i would be perfect to study and gaming a little on the go :))

i would really love to win the new razer blade it is my dream laptop i will be really happy cause i dont have any gaming laptop or pc

I'd love to win the Razor Blade cause I really want to get into gaming and run HD games at high FPS, unfortunately I have friends that would like to play games with my me but sadly my computer doesn't have the power to run them, so I would be so happy if I won the Razor Blade.Thanks, and good luck to everyone else...

I would really like to win the  NEW Razer Blade Stealth because it's damn sexy and i would be perfect to study and gaming a little on the go :))

My choice is the NEW Razer Blade 14

Would mainly  use it for my music productions.  With FL as my main daw.  Since every one using a mac . I prefer this beauty! . 

Off use for video editing, and maybe some gaming to get my head straight after a long studio session :D

GL every one ! 

I want the new razer blade, What I want to do is give it to my girlfriend for her birthday because she's stuck with an old laptop back from the olden ages.