3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Heya!

I Would LOVE The Razer Blade as I'm currently building my first PC!!! WOO :D

And i would rip it apart and take its part to put in my awesome case xD (So LTT)

That's what I'd do with mine!

AND Congratz On The 3 MILLION!!

The Blade 14 is in my eyes the best looking laptop ever built. The fact that it's also so powerful is a great bonus. I'd love to win that :D. I need an upgrade from my currently atrocious-looking laptop. I'd use it for CAD and some moderate gaming. I prefer it to the Blade Stealth because of the larger display and extra horsepower.

Definitely the razor blade 14, I'm starting my own marketing company and I do a lot of graphics,  all that power would make everything so much easier! 

While i would love the stealth the razor blade 14 just seems the happy medium and would be better suited to me. plus congrats on the 3 mil subs you guys for sure earned it. :)

I would definitely prefer the new Razor Blade 14 over the Stealth. I'm going to be traveling for a while and cannot take my desktop with me which means no gaming since my only other system is a cheap Chromebook. If I had the new Razor Blade then I could continue to keep my Skyrim character adventuring without sacrificing framerates. 

Also, congrats on the 3M subscribers!

I would love to win the Blade Stealth so no one notice me cutting my midnight sandwich ever again! :)

But I would be happy about the Blade too because... At least I can cut it properly then.

I would prefer the new razer blade 14 for better gaming experience. The razer blade has been at the forefront of gaming laptop. The razer balde 14 is lighter than most of the gaming laptop from what I've heard.

Anyway im probably one of many people that just need to feel the razer blade real performance.

I've been watching LTT for years, and never thought to sign up for the forums. I just really like the content, this has nothing to do with winning an awesome new Razer Blade Stealth™ laptop with it's 4K Display, Intel Core™ i7 Processor, blazing fast NVME 1TB SSD Storage, and USB C connectivity with the Razer Core.

If only it had a Kensington Lock..... cmon Razer, rookie move. 

I would take either, I really need something better than my old Compaq laptop for about 2007

The blade stealth please. :)  it would be useful for photoshop and premiere.

the new blade 14 so i could edit on the go and do all that fun stuffs

I would choose the Razer Blade 14.

I'm going to college next month and I would love to have such an amazing laptop. Pretty powerful, but also slim enough to carry it around a lot.

And gaming in between the lessons would be totally awesome since I'm going to have some free hours there. :D

i really want this razer blade, the razer blade have look soft outside but at the inside razer blade is a monster. i really want it man hahaha

Man, I would love that Blade 14.  I've wanted a blade since I saw Freddiew had one back in 2013.  It'd be way easier to transport between my parents' houses than my big old desktop, and I could really use that extra processing power (my last premiere render took 17 hours).

Hello linustechtips! First of all, congratulations for the 3 million sub! I'm proud to be part of it! Thank you as well for all the contents you've made here and on YouTube. It greatly helped me a lot in my career and on most parts, my friends always asks for my for my advice when they want to purchase their new laptops and stuff. Your channel is my go to site for the latest, greatest and honest reviews of today's tech. I'm a programmer and I love innovation. For me, that Razer Blade Stealth will be a great thing to have. I can do codes on the good, especially during client meetings and presentations. Then, when I get home.. I'll be playing my hearts out with my younger brother. I hope I win this giveaway. It will mean a lot to me. I'm from the Philippines and I won't mind paying for the shipping cost. Thank you so much, guys! win or not.. I'll still follow and look forward for more great things to come with you guys out there.

oh btw.. i'm also a musician. recently we are using STEMS. The stealth will be a great laptop to produce music literally just anywhere! so yeah.. i'll be maxing this tech out!

I hope i can win the Blade Stealth so i can play anywhere i go especially when i travel out of town.

I want a Blade Stealth so I can work on my music on the go. Also liking the GPU upgrade option using the Core to be able to game at home for the next few gens.

I would do the new blade I would use it for gaming on the go and not be tied to my desktop for all my gaming.

Oh man sick giveaway thanks guys! Would probably have to say the Razer blade stealth for that portability and 4K display as I'm am going off to Uni next year to study animation and this would be awesome to take with me!

I'd love the normal Blade as I've always wanted a sweet laptop that I can just use for school work and making the world a better place (No seriously no games) (OK its just for games).

Hi!

I'd love to win the Razer Blade Stealth, please! I've got a dedicated gaming rig at home so don't have much use for the huge graphics card in the 14, but I have been needing a new laptop for a while, and the Stealth would look badass as my portable beast. I do a lot of travelling around the country, and this would help me get lots of work done on the train.

Harry

I would love the Blade it would be awesome to have such a powerful laptop.

Thanks for the giveaway. 

I would love to win the Razer Blade 14in because who wants to play games on a 12 inch screen. I could really use a new laptop for playing games with my partner when we're at his house and I dont have my desktop. My old laptop is old and slow.